If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA Proper

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

"I-I didn't mean to imply...sorry..."

Greg looks down at the ground.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

She sighed.

"Look, it's not really a problem. But I'm not going to tell you where it is. I'm sorry, but I don't trust you enough for that."

Greg looks up, but still doesn't actually look at her. "Well, in that case, just pass the message on, I guess."

• Has friends besides tanks now

(OOC: Jackie's Dexterity is 15, and Typhoon's Speed is 9)

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

She nodded. "I will make sure to."

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Rah nodded and blushed as his eyes accidentally went downward. "If we could prove our trustworthiness somehow..."

"If you could..."

She was silent for a moment.

"If you could, that'd be great. How would you, though?"

She looked at him expectantly.

"I... errr... you could contact Gym Leader Brock?" Ray suggested, at a loss.

"If I were able to get in touch with him, I presume he would have contacted me already and informed me of his loss before now," she said.

Greg suddenly looks at Misty, confused, finally realizing he can't hear her thoughts.

Ray paused. "Do you... have any suggestions?"

"Typhoon, begin by using Hypnosis on the one on the left!" She tried to point at the target intimidatingly, but it was too cute. She chuckled. I want one~~~

Greg projects his thoughts to Ray. Something's wrong. I can't hear her thoughts...

• edited 2012-03-12 21:31:53
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Ray paused he projected. wait.. what does that mean?

I have no idea at all.

• edited 2012-03-12 21:32:36
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

"Any suggestions?"

She smiles slightly.

"Have you ever heard of Cerulean Cave?"

• edited 2012-03-12 21:34:06
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    "...yeeeeessss..." Ray said suspiciously. To Ray he projected. Did you try mentally contacting her?

I could hear her earlier. That's how we found her.

Maybe she's guarding herself?

Typhoon trilled. The sound was lulling, and even Jackie could feel it tugging at the edges of her mind.

The Pokemon it was aimed at was much more affected. It slid to the ground, snoring.

The other Pokemon there darted forward and Pecked Typhoon in the face. Typhoon grimaced. (-7 HP)

"You have?" Misty asked, smiling slightly. "That makes this a bit easier."

"Luckily for you, most of the more... dangerous Pokemon were scared out of the cave when Red came by a few years ago to catch the Pokemon that was living there. However, there is a Pokemon that's living in the depths of the cave. I want you two to capture it for me."

"Uhmm.." Ray said. "Perhaps we should wait to confer with our partners..."
  • edited 2012-03-12 21:39:34
    Has friends besides tanks now

"Hold on just a bit longer! Use Bubble on that one!" Dammit . . . why can't the others be here? I might have to run over myself. But I don't wanna hit the thing!

The Bubble hit, and hit hard. The Pokemon shrieked as it was hit.

It hopped over and Pecked Typhoon again, dealing a fair bit of damage.

"If you'd like," Misty shrugged. "You could probably wait for Brock to wake up and call me himself, too. But time is a'ticking, and I don't know how long the Pokemon down there will be there for. Wait too long, and it could be gone."

Okay. Now's the time! Jackie took out a Pokeball and threw it at the pokemon that had just been weakened.

Ray sighed and projected to Greg What are your thoughts?

Um...I don't like this.

The ball flew over and hit the Swablu.

It broke. No beam of red light emerged.

• No rainbow star

"Hmm... Well, Snow only needed to rest a bit... Could you hand her back to me please?"