If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah, but deciding when the PCs get somewhere isn't really something the players do =|

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Fine fine.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It is if I tell you it is!

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Your move, Miss Nova.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Shit.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Same for me. :3

Double shit.

• No rainbow star

I still can't do anything

You can type, so that's not true.

• No rainbow star

...So you want the rest of my posts for the next few sessions to be me describing myself dicking around while waiting for the Pokemon to heal (remember that all my Pokemon are resting and being healed up, leaving me unable to properly protect myself)

...Unless... Hmm... :D

• edited 2012-03-12 20:40:52
    Has friends besides tanks now

You're at least working on something for me, right? Sorry to be pushy, but I can't help but notice the time.

I am trying to get Maptools working, yes.

In around trying to clean up this room, trying to get my laptop working at all because it likes to freeze up on me every two minutes, trying to locate all my Tokens because for some reason they're not uploaded to the program any more, and trying to get Dropbox working again because all my files unsynched so I'll have to use Imgur again which will take a while.

Ah. Okay. I still forget how much you have to do sometimes.

>putting a dragon up as a prospect for Charles
    >should be fun 

• No rainbow star

I almost had him go, "OK!" and run off to face it... Despite his Pokemon all being tied up at the center

> a prospect for Charles
    > spoilers

:(

This should be a fun little sidequest for you and Charles though, while Ray and Greg tackle something a bit more main-plot-oriented, and give you two a chance to get a headstart on another plot for later and hopefully level up newly-caught Pokemon. 

I'm not quite mean enough to force you to face proper Dragon-types alone yet.

When Charles gets here, though...

I just meant shenanigans, actually. But a Dragon-type catch for either of us would be cool. Come to think of it, Swablu's kinda cute.

Izzat right.

• edited 2012-03-12 21:16:24

Are you saying it's not?

Hmm . . . I suppose I should also consider what the dragon quest (hehe) is, but that's metagaming.

Hehe, I didn't even think of that pun.

I don't mind you metagaming so long as you keep it out of the game proper. Consider it all you want in this thread, so long as you keep Jackie in-character and all.

(OOC: Jackie's Dexterity is 15, and Typhoon's Speed is 9)

Everest, that is it.

You are my favourite player now :B

Hay INUH

Don't you think it's a bit strange that you're not hearing any of Misty's thoughts, when in all reality she should probably be thinking about the location of the stone?

I suppose I should point out, Everest, that you haven't given Typhoon an order :C And as he has the highest Speed, nobody can act 'til you have.

quadruplepost

• edited 2012-03-12 21:24:30
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Um...good point.

Hmmm...I could hear them before...

Hmm. That's odd. It's almost like something's up!

• edited 2012-03-12 21:26:38

Everest, that is it.

You are my favourite player now :B

Shweet!

^^^ Ah. My bad. I was just wondering if the Swablu were gonna do anything while I sent him out. :V

Nah, you get to send him out and he gets to act immediately.

Also MY EMOTICONS D:

Uhh . . . uhh

V:>

Better?

Sure, much better.