If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Vampire: The Masquerade- Providence signups

Comments

• No rainbow star
    ^ Hearts! 8D

♥♥♥
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^Your sheet has them on it too :P

• No rainbow star
    :3
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

AS I FORCE YOUR HUMANITY DOWN THOSE HEARTS WILL TAKE ON A VERY DIFFERENT MEANING!

I kinda feel like my character's insanity of not believing in vampires might not be enough. Do you think I should tack on that he compulsively argues it out?

I was assuming any time it was pointed out, he would aggressively rationalize the abilities he and other vampires have, plus the whole addiction to blood.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking of.

I already have some of the arguments planned out.

About how long would you say he's been (allegedly) a vampire? I have his backstory up until he was turned done, but I'm a bit foggier on what he'd have been doing since then.

• No rainbow star
    ^ "Uh, you drink blood. Even if you don't believe in 'mythological' vampires, you're still technically a vampi-" "VAMPIRES ARE A MYTH! Even the vampire bats don't exist!"

I'd say anywhere from a month to a year is feasible at the current point. However long you want since I'm pretty much having you all be neonates.

• edited 2012-03-16 00:40:22
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^I don't want to spoil my arguments just yet, but I have thought of some pretty...well, not quite reasonable, but not completely bullshit ones.

^Okay. I figure I'm a bit newer, maybe. I'll say a month and a half or so.

Basically you have to be old enough for the Prince to know who you are, but young enough to not be missed.

That in mind, think about what you want. If you want to become Sheriff or even Prince of the city tell me and I might try to make an arc out of it.

Nah, that wouldn't be for me. Going through his backstory, Mark seems more like the sort of person who develops influence by knowing things rather than by holding an official position.

As for story arcs involving him...well, the obvious thing is the politician that got him locked up in an insane asylum. He's not going to be happy about that. And I (or you, if you think of something) should probably figure out what dire secret about this politician he found out...

And come to think about it, he'll be known as an escapee...that could be interesting. I should probably be thinking about where he's been staying since then...

Just a note, my comment about thinking about what you want extends to everything. If you have a specific goal in mind, PM me.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Come to think of it, I should probably collaborate with you on what's okay for a mentor; at 3 dots for the Mentor Background, that might get pretty sketchy if handed poorly. Though I sorta have an idea for how that mentor influenced his fashion sense and developed his wits (as well as emphasized his focus on the Protean Discipline).

PM your character ideas and we will talk it out.

So am I right that we're starting tomorrow?
    Isn't the PTA game tomorrow? I thought we started on Tuesday.
    Wait tomorrow's Monday. Day after that, I mean >.>

Everybody here?

I am.

I am. Half-watching District 9 cuz my dad can't afford cable anymore.

So, for the mentor, I figured it would be something like a retired Primogen who taught Warren a thing or two about combat and the Protean discipline's nuances, and hiding frenzy through fashion accessories (e.g. forehead bandana if fur grows on his forehead). Nothing too complicated.
  • No rainbow star
    Class ended early so here

Starting up the thread proper. In first posts, please describe yourselves physically or link to a picture in this thread.

Hmmm...thinking of a first post can be difficult.
  • edited 2012-03-20 18:15:59
    Has friends besides tanks now
    -iPhone slow-typing woes-

-wait, I got the second post? Okay-

I would have probably written much more, but, well.
    Dammit, ninja'd. Pretend my post was right before ica's >.>
    Fixed.
    Dem black tops and jeans.
    Where'd Ica go?
  • No rainbow star
    Sorry, still not home yet. I try to not type too much when in the car