If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

HOLY SHIT (scariest webcomic ever!)

12345679»

Comments

• edited 2011-08-27 23:45:13
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Again, the point isn't that something silly was done multiple times. It's that the reaction that that silliness was even worse than the original problem. If it was annoying/creepy, then whatever, fine, but the answer to that is not to have a little united front against that and have open, personal criticism of those involved. 

The original problem is there, Alex.

I will agree that it would have been better if this had not been brought up in the middle of a thread though.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Can we all take a step back and calm down?
  • edited 2011-08-27 23:46:32
    $80+ per session
    I think Vorpy is just saying that it was bad how it just turned into a battle right in the middle of this thread.

^ >implying someone isn't calm
  • As I have suggested, if we need to bring this discussion to another thread we will, but only if you guys feel you need to.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    For more context on the GloriousLeader question:

Flirting. Like every other one of our fucking threads.  

And makes us look like creeps.

It's funny because it's you who often does that! LOLOLOLOLOL

No, really. Stop it.

And here is some from you Cygan.

Oh yes. We regularly derail the topic into talking about Lord of the Rings, over the course of multiple threads.

And that's definitely as creepy/annoying as flirting, yes.

And....what?

-_-

I couldn't give a fuck how many people were enjoying a derail. I honestly don't care when one or two threads derail into whatever, I just click out and go about my business.

That's not what anyone's complaining about.

What we're complaining about is how fucking often you do it. You don't do it in one fucking thread. You've done it in multiple threads over the past however long. I've had to click out of a dozen threads because lol more Counterclock/Juan/Malkavian flirting.

You want to know something? The attitude you were giving in this post almost tricked me into thinking I wrote it, because of how much cursing/insincerity and how much of a negative fetid attitude that was attached to it. That is not like you, and reading you say this kind of made me think of you less because I would never expect you to go THAT FAR.

Vorpy, listen to us, you are honestly the only person worked up. Not the
    mods, not the perpetrators, not the people who don't care about this in
    the least. Only YOU.

Dually noted. Forgive me.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Can we all take a step back and calm down?

I am not even worked up in the least though @_@ Not about anything, for once. This is the calmest I've been in weeks.

I think Vorpy is just saying that it was bad how it just turned into a battle right in the middle of this thread.

Her attitude here is abrasive and combative. if that was her intention, then it was one of the worst ways she could have gone about it.

Okay, at this point, I'm locking the thread and starting a new one about this.

I may unlock it and delete this derail later if asked.
This discussion has been closed.