If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I like the song, but every time I hear it, I get this nagging feeling that if I didn't associate it with specific TTGL scenes, I'd think it was hilariously bad.
  • edited 2011-08-10 00:57:00
    Electric Boogaloo
    Juan and Forzare: Can you kinda lay off the war metaphors a little bit?
  • You can change. You can.
    OK, OK, sorry. No probs, Scrye. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Sorry, dude.  Sure thing.
  • yeas:361 nays:180
    God DAMN, is that cutting it close
  • edited 2011-08-10 01:22:18
    Okay, who changed their vote? It was 182 earlier.
    Me. 

I just said, "Fuck it. If TvT wants TT, I won't object"

I might or might not be lying here.
  • You could have at least left it unchanged. Not helping here. Doesn't matter right?
    Nah, I didn't change it. Too lazy for that. but I can see why someone would do something like that
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    My advice? Start drinking heavily.
  • edited 2011-08-10 01:29:30
    Yeah I know, this is seriously cutting it close. Our only hope is that FE indeed takes it as mere guideline and followed the discussion closely, and not make a decision based on his personal preferences.

Who am I kidding? Oh dear god, we're doomed.
    @Malkavian: Better start sending those Rolling Rocks, then.
  • Inside, too dark to read
    It's down to 2.01 : 1 . Another vote to keep and then super-majority will be gone and Eddie will decide to keep it, banning future complainers.

Or not. It's still a bad thing.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Malk, share your beer.  I need to drink away my sorrows.
  • edited 2011-08-10 01:33:07
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^^You live in a developed country and a college to boot. Alcoholism shouldn't be difficult to develop.

^I'm pretty sure I can't mail it faster than I drink it.
  • edited 2011-08-10 01:33:36
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^^Bear in mind, everyone knows it's not a rule and Eddie outright said that our main point seemed like a reasonable argument.
    > Developed country

> Colombia

Yup, you're drunk.
  • Which means my opinion of Fast Eddie completely relies on his decision. Does anyone else think the same?
    I'm pretty sure I can't mail it faster than I drink it.

Greedy bastard.
    Pretty much. If he does it and agrees with us, he'll gain some of my respect back. If he doesn't, then that's it, no more administratorial affairs for me forever and he can count me out anything wiki related.

No, he won't care, but I do. And that's what counts.
  • edited 2011-08-10 01:39:44

One yay reversed to nay, another nay added.
    Yup, you're drunk.

You keep saying this like it's some sort of brilliant deduction.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Meh. It's Eddie's decision, and I doubt he'll change it based on .01 difference.

I'm too tired to worry now. Night, everyone.
    You keep saying this like it's some sort of brilliant deduction.

It's more of a way of saying "What you're saying is buttfucktarded"
    My advice on how to deal with it? Start drinking heavily.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    1.99 : 1

Fuck.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    +183 (yeas:367 nays:184) 1.99 : 1

:/
    :l
    Welp, that's pretty much the death knell.

Eddie acknowledged the argument as good, but a single good argument won't be enough to sway him into accepting less than a supermajority.
This discussion has been closed.