If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm apparently both too sexy and not sexy enough

Comments

• Why do I find myself wanting to ask all of the above questions despite them already having been asked?
  • edited 2011-02-23 20:53:32

^^ No, nobody has the link.  That picture must stay buried and never mentioned again by anyone, because it is a terrible picture of a terrible person. 

^ You already saw the picture, though.  Meh, it doesn't matter.  Maybe I will post a more suitable picture one day.  I've got a long way to go before that can happen, though.

• BITCH LINK TO THE PICTURE RIGHT GODDAMN NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE, HUNT YOU DOWN AND FUCKING MURDER YOUR SORRY ASS.

That, or I'll just keep typing in all caps, and that's hella annoying, so just post the link. Lyk, srsly.
  • Whaddya know, Google exists. And you're not ugly. I'VE BEEN LIED TO! *sob*
  • I never generated this much buzz when I posted my picture. -pout-
  • W-what?!  You saw thatt?!  DAMMIT SOMEBODY DELETE THIS WHOLE THREAD RIGHT NOW!
  • edited 2011-02-23 20:56:07
    ^^ That's because you're not a sexy bigendered masochist. Or something.
  • Dammit random, you lying whore! You're not a random trope loser at all! D:<

Also, gurl, you ain't ugly. Stop playin.
  • You're someone I can torture. That alone makes you sexy! ^_^
  • edited 2011-02-23 20:59:44
    ^^^^ You're right. I look more like an LSD-addled David Gilmour.
  • You enjoy hitting on straight men. That alone makes you sexy! ^_^
  • @Central: Oh, so you're one of those "personality is everything" type people.  Very well then, I shall continue to be a masochist if you consider this a pleasing trait.

@Bob: B-but I'm not a trap!  I'm not even a bishie!  Fine, whatever, I can see I'm not going to win this.  In return, please admit that you are indeed sexy enough, because I'm almost certain you are.  Granted, I never saw your photo, but KCK assures me you're pretty.

• KCK is a filthy liar! D:<
  • Oh, so you're one of those "personality is everything" type people.

Sure, let's go with that. 

(Masochism is a personality trait now?)
  • edited 2011-02-23 21:12:30

^^Whatever, KCK is the most honest person I know!  Hell, if she says you're pretty, I don't even need to see a picture of you!  Can I have your babies?

^ I guess it depends on what you define as a personality trait.  It's not, like, a physical trait or whatever.

• Well, not planning on having any babies, but on the off-chance that I do, sure you can have them! :D

You wanna take them while they're newborns or do you want to wait until they mature a little? I'm not really experienced in child-donating, or whatever it's called. :/

Also, fucked up skin + big ears + generally odd looking face =/= pretty.
  • ^ You and your boyfriend's genetic materials + my abdominal cavity + science! = babies.  Also, my ears are pretty huge too, or did you not notice?  And you want to talk about skin problems?  I have acne scars like a... like a... like something that would make for a good witty comparison for how bad my acne scars are!  If I can (apparently) pull it off, so can you.
  • DAMMIT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOOK LIKE AN ASIAN MR. POTATO HEAD WITH ACNE AND BOOBS, ALRIGHT?! LEAVE ME ALONE! ;_;

Also, are you implying me and my boyfriend should knock you up?
  • FINE!  I was only trying to make you feel better and show you how a person's perception of their appearance can be different from how other people perceive their appearance, but fine!  I guess you don't like being told you're pretty!  And you think you have it bad?  Try having the face of a young Woody Allen with a deviated septum and acne scars that won't go away!

And yes, that's exactly what I'm implying. 

• edited 2011-02-23 21:23:03

"ASIAN MR. POTATO HEAD WITH ACNE AND BOOBS"

Hawt.

^ Try looking like an LSD-addled David Gilmour.

• Your skin is perfect and you have nothing hindering you from having a perfectly attractive face, it's your choice to have an expression that looks like you're on LSD.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-02-23 21:24:52
    ^^ >:[

Also, young David Gilmour or old David Gilmour?

^^^ STFU, Woody Allen is sexyfine.
  • edited 2011-02-23 21:26:10

^ Young.

Woody Allen had like 12 wives. I have no idea how that happened.

• Fine, whatever.  I see my attempt at helping you with your self-confidence has landed me in a conversation regarding Woody Allen's sexiness (but I totally agree he's teh sex).  At the very least, you apparently have a boyfriend who looks like an anime bishie crossed with a unicorn in human form.  Ask him what he thinks of your appearance, you'll win.  Actually, you'll lose, because we appear to have a contest going on to see who is uglier and I'M IN IT TO WIN IT!
  • Well, of course he thinks I'm attractive! He doesn't count! Leave him out of this! D:<
  • Very well, I'll leave him out of it.  And since you've given me no possible chance of contesting your alleged unattractiveness, I guess I failed.  That pic was totally posted against my will, though.  I've forfeited the ugly contest, are you satisfied?!  Enjoy your sympathy.  (Read: sympathy and pity aren't the same thing)

Also, are you two going to knock me up or not?

• I don't want sympathy! I want... What do I want? I guess I could use an ice cream sandwich right about now...

Definitely. Maybe. I'll ask him.

Maybe not.
  • How exactly would RTL give birth to this Antichrist, anyway?
  • You want me to mail you one?  I can try, but it will probably be melty and gros by the time it makes it to California.

That's fine, take your time.  I doubt the world is ready for a pregnant man yet, and I'm not sure if I'm quite prepared for all of the costly procedures which will leave my body a carved up mess, followed by the cessarian section I'll need in order to give birth.  I gotta go for a while, BTW.  Just to clarify, are we, like, friends now?