If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm apparently both too sexy and not sexy enough

BobBob
edited 2011-02-22 23:31:25 in Wonderful posts
I don't even know what that means or how it works, but it fills me with an intense, white-hot rage that makes me want to destroy everything in a thousand mile radius.

Comments

• It means that you need to die. Or something.
  • But what if I'm too sexy to die, or, god forbid, not sexy enough to die? That could be a huge mistake! How am I to know how sexy the dead must be? D:
  • Well, when you look at corpses, which ones turn you on? Think about that, then see what the attractive corpses have in common.
  • Well then I guess you're screwed.
  • Dammit, why do none of you ever have any good advice? This is a fucking epidemic and you whores are just sitting there talking about corpses! D:<
  • Yes. We are macabre that way.
  • It might help if you elaborated on your problem.
  • Apparently I'm sexy enough for everyone and their mother to keep pestering me about how much they supposedly love / want / need me, yet I'm not sexy enough to be a model. I should be in magazines, dammit! D:<
  • Well, the obvious solution is to print your own magazines, featuring you.
  • Modeling isn't hot, it's a vivisection with the victim still alive.
  • Well then, just think of models as fleshy clotheshangers!
  • "Fleshy"?
  • Made of flesh and blood and bone. You know.
  • That was a jab at anorexic models.

Anyway, I'm sort of ignorant about the business, but I'm not sure if there's much you can do if you don't meet the standards. Why would you want to be a model, anyway?

It's probably best to enjoy the attention while you can. There are quite a few advantages to being attractive.
  • Well fuck the advantages. Theyre not being advantageous enough.
  • Poor you?
  • To hell with you and your fake pity! D:<
  • The best solution, I think, is to find someone who finds you to be the perfect combination of "too much" and "not enough."
  • You could try and be in Hollywood movies or a reality TV show!
  • Dissonance between the attention you get on the net and real life for your looks is blah. Sometimes I wish I posted pics of myself only once on tvtropes.

Well, the real life bit is actually okay but Geeky Turn Off gets invoked...

• No rainbow star
    ...Wait, models are sexy?
  • Some of them are. The ones who aren't anorexic at the very least.
  • No rainbow star
    Still wondering how someone can find a skeleton that stole someone's skin sexy =/
  • Like I said, the ones who aren't anorexic.
  • No rainbow star
    Even the non anorexic ones are fairly thin
  • ^^^^^^Which is why I'm glad I only posted one pic on TVTropes (not counted the photoshopped one and the one I deleted seconds after uploading).

^^^^^"Plus sized" models are nowhere near anorexic, and I know many agencies are actively opposed to anorexic models. Just saying.
  • ^ You disappoint me, MV.  I'm an ugly person, and I had no trouble posting a pic of myself for all to see.  Remember that?  I posted my picture, and everyone probably threw up within moments of seeing it.

• BobBob
    edited 2011-02-23 20:49:05
    Bullshit, no they didn't! Actually, I don't remember seeing it, but I'm sure they didn't! You're not ugly, probably! Shut up! D:<

And my name is Bob! I don't know anyone named MV, stop calling me that! D:<
  • You don't remember?  You called me cute you freaking tease!
  • Wait, random posted a picture?

And I didn't see it?

Why do I always miss the pictures of tropers I might want to see?

And does anyone have the link?

Why am I asking so many questions?