If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• You can change. You can.

Oh I didn't mean that you were wrong. Superman got depowered post-Crisis. I just meant to explain why it's still a thing. 

Well it's that and "People doubt that the big dorky farm boy in glasses is actually the embodiment of the American Dream"

• No rainbow star

The sponge skeleton is stretching it though

I mean, come on, I could believe the hypnosis, but that requires him to be there

• What if everyone at the Daily Planet actually knew that Clark Kent was Superman but never said anything because they didn't want to upset him?

• Then they're all douchebags in the pictured issue for insisting he's not Clark Kent.

• No rainbow star

^^ Would explain a lot

Like how he can keep his job despite his superheroing

No it wouldn't. If anything, Perry White would fire him right away for not letting Supes become the Daily Planet's mascot or something. 

Plus Supes writes his articles at 1500 words per minute as poor Lois can attest to.

• No rainbow star

• No rainbow star

• Is it even possible to have a picture that looks shittier than that one?

• edited 2012-08-19 22:17:36
    Has friends besides tanks now

Doubtful, but this one comes close.

. . . No, this one's quality is worse. But it amused me a bit.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-08-20 00:50:09

• No rainbow star

The second last panel reminds me of Alex

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

On the other hand, Dragon Age was little better in that respect. <_<

• edited 2012-08-20 04:01:16
    No rainbow star

...Still wondering how one would use half those JRPG swords... You'd have to be some sort of demi god or something to compensate for just the weight alone. I mean, shit, they look like Hercules would struggle with them

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Well... Most of them do have enhanced strength and such.

I mean, the poster child of this in JRPG's, Cloud, was a super-soldier, which was the explanation for his superhuman strength.

• I don't even know how they can fight like demigods without any sort of stance.

I'm looking at you, Sephiroth.

• No rainbow star

NSFW

Not sure what it is... But it IS hypnotic...

I mean, the poster child of this in JRPG's, Cloud, was a super-soldier, which was the explanation for his superhuman strength.

Cloud was Captain America.

Aerith was Peggy

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Cap doesn't have superhuman strength. :|

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Depends on which Cap. 616 Cap is basically the pinicle of human physical potential so he is like a lot of Olympic athletes rolled into one guy. Ultimate Cap is explicitly super human though. He's also a total tool though.

Yeah, but > Ultimate Universe

• edited 2012-08-20 12:56:54

You'd have to be some sort of demi god or something to compensate for just the weight alone.

JRPG characters often actually are more powerful than gods and the like, at least by the end of the game.

That said, it's fiction (and video games in particular) and if you're seriously bothered by it then you're just being a dick.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

penis.jpg

• No rainbow star
  • a little muffled

aah

• No rainbow star
  • Kichigai birthday!!

So sad story ;_;

• They're somethin' else.

Was thinking of posting music to accompany that piece. But now, I'm too depressed to do so.

• They're somethin' else.