If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's fixed.

• This one gets bonus points because I've actually seen it in stores.

• No rainbow star
    ^^^^^^^^ (Firebert)

It was more the them outright going, "Is it a cheap gimmick!? Didn't work? How about NOW!?"
  • No rainbow star

Drowning in images again

In short: I sometimes get a ton of tabs and have no idea what to do with the images in them. So you guys get dumped on

• s

s

I love how Pym could have been the Marvel equivalent of the Doctor at any time, but he just decided to put on jumpsuits and grow to huge sizes and fight crime.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Implying he hasn't done both.

-cough cough Slott's run on Mighty Avengers, where Pym builds what is effectively a sonic screwdriver and turns the Avenger's Mansion into a TARDIS knockoff-

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> My Little Eevee: Evolution is Magic

I APPROVE OF THIS IDEA

• It was more the them outright going, "Is it a cheap gimmick!? Didn't work? How about NOW!?"

It didn't work, so sadly that was the second and final issue of Sledgehammer :(

• You can change. You can.

I love how Pym could have been the Marvel equivalent of the Doctor at any time, but he just decided to put on jumpsuits and grow to huge sizes and fight crime.

Well he did take the angst with him so there's that?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

fuck now i want to watch hajime no ippo

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Panda

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-08-28 16:43:46

blanked for not getting the joke

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

That's fairly obviously a joke/parody.

:c

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    tumblr_m8s2cjGddB1qe9ruto1_500.png
  • ^^ On the off chance anyone hasn't seen the original video (or at least in a while):

I want to watch this version of the movie.

Righteous.

• No rainbow star

^^^^ That video was GLORIOUS!

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Here we go again, I guess? 

Honestly, I didn't intend any sort of statement. I just found it funny.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Equating survival problems to connection problems, even jokingly, is pretty painfully immature as a way to show up someone's comment about first world problems. The idea that he wanted to knock someone down a peg isn't really at issue here (multiplayer server issues are a bitch and frustration at them is all cool), it's just that he went so far as to make a comment based on third-world stereotypes to assert his position on the matter. 

Let me put it this way:

If I were a citizen of a third world nation and was not at risk of losing yaks because most third world nations do not have an excess of yak-based survival, I would be pissed off because of the portrayed of third-world nations as entirely primitive. 

If I were a citizen of a third world nation and was damaged because of the loss of livestock, I'd be pissed off because losing livestock is actually a pretty personal issue, and my issue could be taking food off the table of myself and my family -- only to be mocked by someone who's never had to deal with visceral survival where achieving even the basic necessities can be a battle. 

It's easy to mock something when you're a fair distance from it and much more difficult when you have to deal with it front up or associate with someone who does. A lot of people make jokes about "hobos", but that makes me somewhat uncomfortable because my older brother spent years as a homeless drug addict who lived off the street. 

And frankly, after the whole rape joke debacle, Gabe ought to play it safer if only for his own sake. This could be strike two on the "morbidly insensitive" tally, depending on whether it becomes a thing or not. 

I didn't really feel like he was mocking third world countries so much as he was mocking the "first world problems" concept. At least, that was likely his intention. I can see how saying it might not have been the best idea though.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-08-30 02:57:56

It always astounds me how people take an artist whose entire thing for the better part of the last decade has been shameless shock value, and whose persona in his work is an exaggerated cartoonish psycho on the far end of even that -- and then single out like two things as offensive.  It's just like, yeah whatevs, beheadings and robots that jizz fruit juice and splattering mental patients into a gory mess and Gabe sending his disembodied penis to E3 to be masturbated on the TVs and Sega is Al Qaeda snuff films for some reason -- but no, this...THIS is over the line.