If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• No rainbow star

^ I can't see what's wrong with that image

Of course, this is after looking at Captain Pecmerica, so right now a puddle of vomit would seem like a masterpiece to me

• edited 2012-08-14 01:54:08
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Most of the muscles in his arms are larger than his head, as are his fists. There are lines all over everything, he has zombie eyes and he's taking a shit. Also, the artist has avoided drawing feet, which is a classic Liefeld trick because he can't draw feet at all. And there are pouches for no reason.

• No rainbow star

^ To be fair, it looks like Megaman, and Megaman isn't exactly the king of proportionate body parts

But yeah, now I'm seeing the problems

It's not good when something shitty looks great for the sole reason that it's not as shitty as something else

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Oh, and I forgot: no real background. Liefeld doesn't like backgrounds.

• No rainbow star

A conversation a friend and I had about Liefeld:

Friend: .....is....cap puffing out his chest with a year's worth of oxygen or is his head really that small?
    Me: It's a shitty artist being shitty]
    Me: Rob Liefeld]
    Friend: LIEFELD!!!!)
    Me: I use him as inspiration]
    Me: Whenever I think my art isn't cut out for anything, I look at his art and go, "...At least I'm better than that"]
    Friend: Ah, he inspires people, that's good
    Friend: he inspires you, and he made his way into an internet reviewer's theme song
    Friend: "Brodsky, you're not the smartest. Liefeld, you're not an artist, anyone whose had a bad comic published, it could be your turn!"

• Also...

To be fair, it looks like Megaman, and Megaman isn't exactly the king of proportionate body parts

That's clearly X, not Megaman... >.>

• It is indeed X.

Oh, and the buster appears to have muscle tone.  XD

• You can change. You can.

The big thing about Liefeld is that he really doesn't care about it. I mean his art does sell and some people really do like it for some reason i cannot fathom. So why would he? 

• I honestly thought that Liefeld pic from last page was a parody.

• They're somethin' else.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

• Garme Jurnelism

Why Kotaku still exists after this little gem is still a mystery.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Wut.
  • No rainbow star

...How the fuck is Tom Nook in second place?

• I'm a damn twisted person
    If Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey have shown us anything, a decently sized demographic finds abuse and control to be the sexiest things ever.
  • Kichigai birthday!!

More like Kotaku Complex.

T.Internet jokester

• That article is not about middle schoolers dancing on the internet, so it's not quite like Sankaku Complex yet.

• Well, I was going to post this anyway before I saw that little gem, but now it's just appropriate.

• edited 2012-08-17 18:40:31

sa

• I love how it lists Vladimir Putin as an example of a fit body type.

I mean yeah he is, but that's probably not the first thing you think of him for.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

• No rainbow star
  • They're somethin' else.

• No rainbow star

...I still don't get what's up with Tirtouga

Is it... Balancing the stick or something?

• Zelda beats out 50 Shades of Grey

For some reason this amuses me.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Ha! Zelda > badly written sexist BDSM erotica. trufax

• Kichigai birthday!!

I'd rather buy a limited edition with Making of, Commentary and Behind the Scenes of The Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno than Fifty Shades of Brown get it brown because it's shit