If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Apparently everyone hates Kino

Comments

• Oh my god! So cute! They are like, little red stockings with antennae.

That...spew things at bugs.
  • ^^&^ I know, right?  That's why I love them so much.  Plus, they come in pretty much all colors.
  • imma draw a moe Onychophora now!
  • I've inspired a piece of Tnoph's art?  Yay!
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yay! Looking forward to it.
  • I don't hate Kino. It's just that his views on parenting tend to hit my berserk button. Other than that, he's fine. I just hope he never has children.
  • I've never seen him say anything about parenting. What did he say?
  • I don't remember exactly. Something sexist about how he'd treat a son as opposed to a daughter.
    -sees this thread return-

-sighs-
  • law of silence
    I don't hate him. :\
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Re thread: I'm willing to accept this as a general gossip thread, since gossip will inevitably exist, but this had better not be a thread for flaming people.  Because that is importing drama AND affects our good graces under our old site's moderation.  Keep it civil; use critiques rather than mockery, for example.  Or else this thread will be locked and may be zapped.

Alternatively, just keep it derailed, or something.

Re Scrye: I've actually seen him post a number of times in a perfectly cool manner.  I think that something happened in meatspace that caused him to be more abrasive during the time shortly before he got banned.

Re Nornagest: He's a nice guy, and I've heard he actually knows quite a bit about philosophy (something I don't know firsthand since I don't talk philosophy), but when he encounters funposting...yeah, he really doesn't like that.

Re Tongpu: That's his characteristic behavior.  You should not be surprised.

Re Kino: I was not aware that people hated Kino.
  • "I think that something happened in meatspace that caused him to be more abrasive during the time shortly before he got banned."

This caused several hilarious things to fly through my head that I won't repeat.

• edited 2011-02-13 19:15:49
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    That theory about Scrye would actually make a lot of sense.
  • He's a military man. That is all.
  • Oh yeah.

-kindawishIhadn'tsaidthatnow-

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    I hate Kino.

Well not hate. Hate implies other things. But I don't like him, he does the I AM TOUGH AND MANLY thing waaaaaaaaaaaay too often. And as someone who's been on the make-believer side before, I can tell you he's probably making most of it up.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-02-13 20:32:23
    I was not aware that people hated Kino.

Everyone has at least one hater. Hell, I'm sure there are tropers / IJBMers that hate (insert unhateable troper of choice), and they're practically unhateable!
  • Come up with someone who hates Blackmoon. I dare you.
  • Uh...

Okay, I can't think of anyone, but I know someone out there hates him. Maybe.
    Whitesun?

(No, no such person exists to my knowledge.)
    No one hates Ozbourne.

She's just so....wallflowery.
  • See, there you go. That guy hates everything.
    Auwho?
  • A guy who hates everything. That's literally all you need to know.
    I think I may have made some enemies over at Image Pickin'.
  • I'm pretty much completely certain there are some tropers who don't like me.  Still... eh.
  • Autarch was a moron, but none of his posts indicated to him hating everyone, or even the majority of tropers...

... Tongpu hates all life, so I guess that counts.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-02-13 20:46:24
    So, is this the part where we all just mention that there are tropers that don't like us? Seems just a bit formulaic...

^What about GB?
This discussion has been closed.