If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Apparently everyone hates Kino

12345679»

Comments

• edited 2011-02-16 20:13:54
    He already knows about it though. He went "ha" and returned to Fetishes.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    You know, I'm really more concerned about this thread on the TV Tropes rules end of things.
  • If it needs to be nuked, nuke it. Nuke the FUCK out of it. Burn it to the ground or thump it in the ass until it bleeds.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Which is true, actually. This counts as exporting a war, which is expressly against the rules.

INUH, would you mind at least temporarily locking this while we figure this out?

@CA: Ha, I doubt it.
  • edited 2011-02-16 20:20:40
    ^^ kinky
  • edited 2011-02-16 20:20:55
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm not entirely sure it does, though... It's mostly been people saying "Kino? Nah, I don't particularly hate Kino."

^^I will. Let's take this to the Rules thread.
This discussion has been closed.