If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Guys don't seem to like seeing girls wearing (real) swimsuits

Comments

• Woohoo! GMH is opening up to us!
  • Is there anyone who hasn't yet?
  • MyFireworksDoesYours
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Is there anything there that you didn't already know?
  • ^^ Whom?  Meh, I'll find out soon enough.

^Yes, but only because I don't really know you that well.  Hi!
  • GMH, what is your favorite kind of two piece? In great detail please. ^^
  • edited 2011-02-09 01:19:27
    ^^ Some person that's in "Post your random thoughts."
  • ...Spain Sun, is here?  Isn't he only 16?  I guess there's some stuff I'd better delete...
  • edited 2011-02-09 01:06:47
    Heh, [Anonus is also only 16].

Really, though, there's no need to censor yourself. We haven't crossed any lines (from what I've seen).
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I didn't know we weren't supposed to call him that. Good to know.
  • Very well, I'll make sure to remember that.  And like I said, I'm just kind of paranoid about anyone under the age of 18 reading any less-than-appropriate thing that I post.  I guess I can just hope he won't read it, but this is going to bug me for the rest of the night if I don't do something about it.  If you haven't realized yet, I have a bit of a guilt complex.
  • edited 2011-02-09 01:11:03
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    If you hang around the TV Tropes fora, you see stuff like that. No big deal.
  • If you hang around Wikipedia, you see stuff like that.

It's not a big deal, really.
  • edited 2011-02-09 01:12:18
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @ Tnoph: Sport tankini or bikini, with a back style that has that center I-shaped column--I think it's either called racerback or techno back, but anything with straps rather than strings is nicer.  No strings hanging loosely off either piece. As for colors and patterns, bright colors (except white) and black are probably nicest, and either solid single color or simple abstract patterns with a few lines running down the sides.
  • Aren't some of the Fetishes regulars under 18 too? (I was a Fetishes regular once, before I got bored with it/didn't want outsiders to find out)
  • edited 2011-02-09 01:13:27
    ^^My favorite kind is that sort of bikini where the bottom and the front of the top are held together with these sort of rings/hoops... what do you call that?

^I believe some are like 14-15...
  • ^^Probably why I usually avoid posting in that thread.  Also, sorry for deleting some of my posts in the other thread.
  • I would probably be a "Fetishes thread regular" but I always feel awkward in there, being a virgin and all.

Granted, I know I'm not the only one there, but it's still weird.
  • Please don't refer to Fireworks with that name here, please. That's his request.

Well, I was trying to be subtle. I'll edit it out, though.
  • edited 2011-02-09 01:20:24
    I don't post there because I really don't have any fetishes that'd I'd feel alright with talking about there.

...yes I'm apparently more comfortable talking about them in every single thread except the one that's actually about fetishes...

Also, part of it is that I don't have a whole lot of fetishes, so I wouldn't have much to talk about.
  • You know I've laughed at some things in there...

(Also I post there and I'm a virgin, also I'm creeping myself out again)
  • edited 2011-02-09 01:25:27
    ^ Wait, what about that posts creeps yourself out?

Edit: *sigh* Just how many posts to a page here, anyway?
    50 posts on a page here, I think.
  • Looks like. Though it doesn't really make a difference, because the posts aren't numbered and I can't be arsed to count all the posts on a page before I post, so the SURPRISE PAGETOPPERS are here to stay. >_>
    Right. Apparently, the OP isn't a post. Or it's counted as post #0 or something.
  • Also anything starting with a @ or # gets turned into a link to a profile or search, respectively, which always confuses me and I should really get used to it...
  • edited 2011-02-09 01:33:04
    Yeah. I noticed that. I wonder...

Nope. No escape character.
  • Sex: male
    Sexuality: gynephilic
    Mindset: I dunno
    Mental State: tired, more or less happy
    Physical State: healthy, though not fit
    Fetishes: none?
    Political View: I should be informed before I have opinions
    Emotional Stability: high