If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Slut Walks.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    [insert God is what I want him to be argument here]
  • You can change. You can.
    [Inserts God is my cock argument here]
  • [Inserts my cock into God]...wait.
  • I remember hearing a quote that said something like, "I would be very catious of those who say that God is telling them to do something, as God always seems to want exactly what they themselves want."
    Ummm, then explain to me how does that logic doesn't apply to you.
  • To do so would require someone with far greater intelligence than me.

In any case, God's word is impossible to truly figure out. We can never truly know what he hates and what he likes.

But in that case, I'm already wrong. God can't hate or like something. Those are human qualities. Once you anthromorphize God, you become the creator, not the created.

It is fundementally impossible for a person to comprehend a being higher than themselves.

So I have no idea I'm doing God's will or not.
    So I have no idea I'm doing God's will or not.

Dead metabeings have no will.
  • Gott ist nicht tot, no matter what Nietzche says.

Wasn't he being meta there anyway?

We never found any proof that he was alive except from his previous work. He was alive at one time but I think the rest of the otherbeings killed him for his dickfuckery back when the earth was still starting.
    Here's the deal: You can't prove God's existence...or his inexistence, for that matter. 

Also, what Nietzche meant is simply that the God from ancient times is dead, and a new one should be reborn from its new believers, as God is nothing but man's construct of perception.
  • "Vorpy: No, it's just that not being a "Progressive" is Wrong™ and therefore I am wrong because I am wrong.

At least, that's what I've been getting from this thread."

Well, you've been getting the wrong thing from this thread. The sooner you stop saying (er, typing) stupid shit like this and try to respect other viewpoints while stating your own in a mature, level-headed way, the sooner people are going to start taking you seriously instead of seeing you as an immature 15 year old boy with a fucked up temper that acts like a child.

MV out.
  • And yet chuggles complains when people act up over HIS lifestyle choices.

Hypocrisy overload much.
  • edited 2011-05-23 21:15:10
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Looks like I missed another shitstorm.

One of these days, I'm going to stop being hypocritical and worrying so much about what Chuggles says or brings upon himself. One of these days . . .
  • edited 2011-05-23 16:17:43
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    You know what? I don't mind when girls do this. Funny. 

B^U
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    This is funny. It's a shame i missed this.
  • Mousa; It is chagen thread you didn't really miss anything.
  • I gotta say, this is kind of a stupid topic even for you Chaggy.

I mean, I'm used the ranting about People Who Have More Sex Than You, but I didn't expect you would do something as obviously stupid as read only the title of something and ignore the main text entirely. (Note: I don't care if you didn't get it from this link, it's obviously what you did no matter where you got it from.)
  • edited 2011-05-24 18:11:38
    YO YO YO U CAN'T C ME BOUT TO SPIT SUMTIN' STOOPID!
    Yeah I feel like it's stupid that some people demand to be treated equally because of their sexual preference but then let their sexual preference define their very existence.  If you want to be treated equally than why should we give a shit if you're gay or bi or whatever?  No one would give a shit if I bragged about how straight I was, so why should we give a shit if you're gay?

Dunno if that's worded correctly but basically, true equality between striaght people and LGBT would be someone talking up their homosexuality for attention and then everyone going. "Yeah, and?" and ignoring the guy's behavior.

Oh this isn't about equality between homosexuals and heterosexuals is it?  What the fuck is a slut walk?  Sounds silly.
  • edited 2011-05-24 18:13:13
    a little muffled
    It's a protest against the idea that women should hide their bodies and deserve to get raped if they don't. It's also kinda explained in the link in the post right above yours...
  • edited 2011-05-24 18:13:46
    ^^ Do some research, mate.

Ninja'd
  • YO YO YO U CAN'T C ME BOUT TO SPIT SUMTIN' STOOPID!
    ^^That sounds more like general womens rights not LGBT rights.
  • When did anyone say that this did pertain to LGBT rights?
  • YO YO YO U CAN'T C ME BOUT TO SPIT SUMTIN' STOOPID!
    ^The opening post.  Actually.
  • Yeah, you might want to reread the OP.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "I really, really hate these with a burning passion. Much as I hate anything which promotes moral perversion and debasement. LGBT? That's fine--it's wrong and immoral to discriminate against them. But perverts-oops, I forget to put my bullshit PC filter on: I meant, "those who practice alternate lifestyles". But anyway, I can't support them or their moral decay.

I hope these perverts never walk the streets of my city....if they do, I'll be one of the first protestors there, for sure."

Helpfully reposted.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Does this mean I'm a pervert who doesn't deserve to walk upon the fine streets of Chagen's city?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 18:33:02
    We all are, Cygan. We all are.

Or at least I sure am, but everyone here knew that already.
  • I don't know what is going to happen next but...

--retreats to shelter--
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Because just remember, I can ban you now, Chagen.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    On the plus side as perverts shouldn't walk the streets, Chagen can't either.