If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Slut Walks.

Comments

• Who the hell should be allowed to walk the streets by that logic?
  • edited 2011-05-24 18:37:35
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Foetuses. As they are immune to perversions till birth, then you get original perversion due to Adam attempting auto-erotic asphyxiation.
  • I can think of a few people. 
  • ^^Yes, but they can't walk anyway. I mean, they can flop around awkwardly on the streets, maybe, but it's not the same...

^Who?
  • I'm not sure a city of Chagen is a city I'd want to walk the streets of, anyway.
  • Chuh-choo. My family and most people my family associates with.
  • ^Eh, they probably have some sort of weird perversion.

Does anyone in your family have an odd obsession with [insert random object here]?
  • Wait a minute, mods can ban people here? I thought only admins could do that.

(I know, Cygan was just teasing, but still)
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Same difference.
  • "I mean, I'm used the ranting about People Who Have More Sex Than You, but I didn't expect you would do something as obviously stupid as read only the title of something and ignore the main text entirely. "

I am not ranting because I'm a pissed-off Virgin. I have no interest in physical sex right now and can wait for as long as possible. Which would be a good idea, because knocking up some 15-year-old classmate would be a really fucking stupid idea.

I don't like promiscuous people because my religion forbids it and I personally do not find promiscuity to be good in any rational and logical situation.

• "I don't like homosexual people because my religion forbids it and I personally do not find homosexuality to be good in any rational and logical situation."

Not seeing much of a difference here.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    So, what? If I have sex with more than one person at a time (You know, despite being asexual, and I only have sex with people when it actually does good towards helping their state of mind...) I'm a filthy and depraved person?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Whatever. I suppose "I object to it" is a much better reason than "My religious book objects to it."
  • @Cygan: Yes.

Or, no, because you're not attempting to love them, because loving multiple people at once is bad.

But, yes, because promiscuity and all who practice it are evil, and sex without love is evil, but loving and sexing multiple is wrong because ERROR

ERROR

DOES NOT COMPUTE

DOES NOT COM- *explodes*
  • edited 2011-05-24 18:58:46
    [tɕagɛn]
    Leader: "My religion objects to it" is a more valid reason to me. Because I believe that a higher being told me that. It doesn't matter if you don't think this being exists. It does to me, and to me, I believe its statements.

Cygan: No. But I don't condone those actions (I would honestly prefer being in a serious relationship with only one person).

I seem to be one of the very few who places an extremely high value on sex.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
  • Hey!

Sleeping around doesn't mean you don't place a high value on sex.

Tell me, how many Touhou girls do you fap to?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 19:00:55
    "I seem to be one of the very few who places an extremely high value on sex."

And you came to this conclusion, how? What about those of us who see it as something to be done only with people who love and care for each other, but just happens to believe in polyamory? What about those who have sex before marriage because they don't see marriage as being necessary to showing someone you truly love them and see them as being worthy of having you?

^And that.
  • "Tell me, how many Touhou girls do you fap to?"

There's a difference between a fictional creation and a living person.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I seem to be one of the very few who places an extremely high value on sex.

Special snowflake?

Cygan: No. But I don't condone those actions (I would honestly prefer being in a serious relationship with only one person).

I am in a serious relationship with one person -_-
  • edited 2011-05-24 19:02:18
    But masturbation counts as a sex act.

You are commiting a real, as in non-fictional, sex act directed at multiple people.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    " I believe that a higher being told me that. It doesn't matter if you don't think this being exists. It does to me, and to me, I believe its statements."
  • edited 2011-05-24 19:02:40
    [tɕagɛn]
    "And you came to this conclusion, how? What about those of us who see it as something to be done only with people who love and care for each other, but just happens to believe in polyamory? What about those who have sex before marriage because they don't see marriage as being necessary to showing someone you truly love them and see them as being worthy of having you?"

Because everyone must believe the same as you.

All of you keep trying to "convert" me to a different belief. It's not working. Why can't I keep my conservative beliefs without the left trying to convert me all the time?

"I am in a serious relationship with one person -_-"

Then why are you having sex with people other than them?
  • We never said we were left. You're jumping to conclusions now.
    "I believe that a higher being told me that. It doesn't matter if you don't think this being exists. It does to me, and to me, I believe its statements."

I'm going to keep posting that until you respond to it, Chagen.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 19:03:59
    "Because everyone must believe the same as you."

Tell me, are you actually trying to understand any other viewpoints, or are you just going to keep relying on fallacies and circular logic? I was asking you a question, not asserting an opinion. Learn the difference.
  • a little muffled
    To attempt a sort of rerail, I think that the blog Chagen linked does bring up a reasonable point in that there isn't necessarily a direct connection between being opposed to victim-blaming and being supportive of promiscuous lifestyles, and I think that disliking the SlutWalk for that reason makes some amount of sense. Of course, claiming that the people who disagree aren't really feminists kinda kills any credibility the blog post has, but the basic point is fair enough.
  • edited 2011-05-24 19:10:37
    Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    ^^it's the second one clearly.

Believe it or not, Chagen, not everyone in the world is trying to convert you, you just need t o be able to rationally explain yourself. Particularly the hypocrisy in this case.

• edited 2011-05-24 19:10:53
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    • THUMP