If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Slut Walks.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-22 23:10:29
    Tableflipper
    Wait, if spreading around love dilutes it, shouldn't that make it so that having more than one person to love is impossible? Only your first love is good enough? Everybody else is invalid?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It can only be truly given to one other person, and to spread it around to multiple people is impossible.

No wonder you treat your parents like shit. This explains it all.

But you are wrong again Chagen. I can love multiple people equally all I want, just in different ways and at different times, but the same level nonetheless.
  • Why not in the same way at the same time?
    To avoid having Chagen say anything about me having sex with my parents or bringing my girlfriends/boyfriend to nursing homes and taking care of them.
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:13:18
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Didn't people have multiple wives in the Bible, anyway?

^Wait, you don't?  I've been going about this whole love thing the  wrong way
    I think so.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Genesis 4:23

Lamech said to his wives, “Adah and Zillah, listen to me; wives of Lamech, hear my words. I have killed a man for wounding me, a young man for injuring me.

Genesis 30:26

Give me my wives and children, for whom I have served you, and I will be on my way. You know how much work I’ve done for you.”

Genesis 32:22

[ Jacob Wrestles With God ] That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok.

snap
  • There's five pages of passages with the word wives in that link.
  • Forzare: No, that's different. Wives aren't for loving, they're for staying the damn kitchen and making me a fucking sandwich.

In any case, one cannot love multiple people as they love one person.

So, that one time I thought I loved those two people at once, I really didn't? I did all that angsting for nothing? I didn't have to beat myself up over not being able to chose between them? Phew, huge relief there.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    No Bob, you were in love with one, the other was just horrible, sinful lust, and you should feel bad.
  • "No wonder you treat your parents like shit. This explains it all."

Familial love is different from Romantic love.

"But you are wrong again Chagen. I can love multiple people equally all I want, just in different ways and at different times, but the same level nonetheless."

See above.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-22 23:22:06
    ^^Fuck, I forgot that just wanting to enjoy someone's presence and watch the sunset with them and do things to show how much you love them and wanting to spend your entire life with them counted as lust! I'M SUCH A WHOAR! TT_TT

Please Chagen, teach me how to forsake my whorish ways!
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:22:27
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ADMIT IT BOB YOU JUST WANTED TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

@Chagen Who are you to decide what love is legitimate and what isn't?
  • OKAY I ADMIT IT! I JUST WANTED TO GET IN THEIR PANTS AND NOTHING ELSE! ALL THOSE TIMES I THOUGHT I WANTED TO SETTLE DOWN WITH THEM AND GROW OLD AND DIE WITH THEM WERE ALL LIES! SOMEBODY, PLEASE HELP ME! SHOW ME THE LIGHT!
  • I am in no right to determine what love is legitimate or not. But I do have the right to believe they are of different values.
  • Glaives are better.
    My main problem with slut walks is that, besides traffic, the people in them are hypocrites. I mean, if I walked up to some fine looking slut on the street and said, "Hey, slut, I want to fuck you in the butt," not only would she be unimpressed by my ability to rhyme slurs, she'd also decline. Bull-fucking-shit.
    ^^^ GO TO CHURCH RIGHT NOW AND CONFESS YOUR SINS!  IT'S THE ONLY WAY!

^^ And some people would say that homosexual love is of lesser value.
    So you are talking about the love for your sweet nipponese significant other that doesn't exist as opposed to the bond between non-romantic partners?

You are just pissed because some people don't have such a shallow heart or a short attention span and can only handle being in love with ONE person (which is difficult for some people who are laughably bad at socializing, understanding feelings and respecting others which you have displayed insane amounts of evidence for).

Don't hate them because their sex is better than yours, or because people can love other people better than you.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-22 23:27:04
    "I am in no right to determine what love is legitimate or not."

...I cannot be reading this right. Did... Did Chagen really type this, or is that another impersonation sockpuppet?

If it is the real Chagen, let me just say, FINALLY.

"But I do have the right to believe they are of different values."

...Nevermind, continue.
    Chagen is my sockpuppet

everyone is my sockpuppet except you Bob
    You know the argument is pretty much over now that he has said that and we can just quote that until he erases it.
  • Glaives are better.
    > You will never have a best friend who you can fuck on a regular basis and play video games with.

;_;
  • everyone is my sockpuppet except you Bob

No I am not.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-22 23:29:20
    ^^And this has what to do with the topic at hand?

Wait... Shit, I keep forgetting that love = wanting to fuck someone. Nevermind.
  • Vorpy: You do realize that your argument boils down to "You're just a pissed-off Virgin Nerd who hates that women aren't obligated to give sex to him", right?
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:29:36
    Shut up, everyone, yes you are.

And your argument boils down to "I think it's bad so it's wrong."
  • Glaives are better.
    I fuck everything I hate, and hate everything I love.

... Wait.
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:30:54
    ^ Are you Myrmidon?
  • Glaives are better.
    No. I'm a Gladiator.