If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

MEGA X SHIT CIRCUIT - MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING 98000k (NSFW)

Comments

• $80+ per session
    It was hard enough trying to come up with a fitting response when she told me about her stolen panties. It was even harder when she asked about the way she dressed. I grabbed one of her hands, being friendly and comforting. "There's nothing wrong with the way you dress, Amy...Y-you look totally nice! I'd kill to have your sense of style!"

I smiled nervously, as it was getting harder by the minute to try and not stare at Amy's tits. I blushed again, and asked what she wanted to do now. The only idea I had was, of course, to go to my house.
  • edited 2011-06-02 23:13:06
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I couldn't help but blush when she told me that. She appreciated the way I dressed in a non-sexual manner...maybe she's oblivious to the flare it leaves? Maybe she just enjoys my company? I couldn't really tell anymore. Her hands were really warm. The clothes she's wearing aren't paper thin so it's probably the reason she isn't looking like she's freezing to death.

She asked me what I wanted to do now, and I just told her we could walk. I wasn't in the mood to weave through the buses, or ride a bus filled with a bunch of people that were most likely going to ogle me, grab my ass or stare at my breasts. "I want to walk home with you, Clair." As we were about to start walking she was muttering something to herself, but I respectfully turned away just in case it was something private. I took my hands and pressed against my bra to push the water out of it. It was unbearably cold...
  • $80+ per session
    She told me right to my face that she wanted to walk with me. I was so fucking happy. Maybe I wasn't victimizing her after all...I muttered a bit to myself about how happy I was about all of this, and I cursed, shutting myself up, and hoping she didn't hear any of it. I almost choked on my own breath when she pressed her hands against her chest, and drops of water splashed down to the ground. I just turned straight forward and started walking with her, and trying to make conversation.

"So um..Y-yeah...You can hang out at my house whenever you want...My parents are always trying to help me make friends...Well, my mom is. My dad is hardly ever around. No one gets home to real late though. We have plenty of fun stuff we can do. Games, movies, all that...Um, or...whatever you want to do..."
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    After she stepped forward and started talking I quickly shook the water off of my hands and put them at my side, looking to her as we walked down the road, through the coils of sidewalks, overpasses and chain link fences. Her house would be empty until her parents get back home, which was really nice. Some parents can be so overbearing at times. What would they think to see a soaked girl walk into their house with some of the least appropriate clothes?

"Well, I should head to my house first and try to get some warmer clothes. I am so numb I can't even feel my legs..." I told her. My shoes made the soggy noises against my stockings, and if I know anything if I stay in them too long I would wear a hole right through them.

We walked past the park and down the alleyway, and finally made it to our street. As we stood outside her house I told her "I'll be right back. I'm just going to try and clean up." She looked at me with forlorn eyes as I ran across the road and went to my house to open the door, and it was...locked.

Why is my door locked at a time like this? I ran around to the other side of the house and the back door was locked too. Where did everyone go? Why didn't they leave the doors unlocked? I am freezing my ass off with no underwear or clean clothes outside of my house and I can't even get to a window that I can open without a ladder.

Eventually I just gave up and walked back over to Clair. "Do you happen to have a spare change of clothes I can borrow until my parents come back?"
  • $80+ per session
    I smiled when she came back, still wearing the same wet clothes. She asked if I had anything she could change into and I said sure. I unlocked the door to my house and let her inside. I went upstairs to grab a PIkachu t-shirt and some pajama shorts she could wear. I remembered to take the panties out of my pocket, and I tossed them onto my bed. I went back down stairs and handed the clothes to Amy. "You can change in the bathroom or wherever, I guess."
  • edited 2011-06-03 00:46:07
    We stood in the entrance of her house and she ran off to get me some clothes. She came back with a Pikachu shirt and some pajama shorts and said I could dress in the bathroom or whatever, but I didn't want to drip everywhere. "Don't worry, I'll just undress here and keep my soaked clothes on the heater, you don't mind do you? I don't want to leave a trail of water all the way to the bathroom."

I pulled my Within Temptation shirt over my head, struggling as the water made it stick to my chest and got me locked into place. After making a few grunting noises and wiggling back and forth to no avail, I heard Clair step closer and peel the shirt off of me, accidentally hitting my breast in the process. "Thank you, I feel so weird not being able to do that myself." I giggled a bit, and so did she, as I put my shirt flat onto the metal heater. I turned around to get my footing so I could pull my skirt down my legs, bending over to the side a bit while I pulled the soaked garment off and set it aside, also rolling my stockings down my legs and setting them aside as well.

I then slipped on Clair's pajama shorts and let out a breath of relief as I finally got out of those damn cold clothes. "...Sorry about stripping in front of you. It's okay with you, right?" I told her as I stared down, fiddling with my bra, wondering whether or not I should ask her for a dry one. Judging from her chest I don't think she happens to have one my size at all. It's not like she has a collection of different sizes, right?

"...can I perhaps borrow a bra from you too?" I decided to ask anyway.
  • $80+ per session
    I really couldn't say anything before she started pulling her tight wet shirt over her head. I wanted to protest, because I wasn't sure if I would be able to go without pouncing on her right then. But then she started making these cute little grunting noises, and she was wiggling all around trying to get the shirt off of her. I didn't want it to stop, but I helped her out anyway. I pulled the shirt off of her, and I "accidentally" hit one of her breasts while doing so. She made a funny comment at her own expense, and giggled, and I giggled back, glancing down at her chest for a second. She turns around and starts pulling her skirt down, and taking her stockings down with it. Jesus, she had the most beautiful behind. For a second, I had forgotten that it was me who took her panties, I was genuinely surprised when her most private areas were right in front of me. No one then 2 or 3 feet from my groin.

She slipped on the clothes I have her, and was looking down at her breasts, so I ended up doing that too. She said, "...can I perhaps borrow a bra from you too?" I said it would be okay. I went back upstairs. I actually may have had a bra her size, from another girl who used to come to my house all the time. But she...moved away. I didn't want to get one that was too much bigger than my own, because that would be really fucking suspicious. But I found a nice pink one that would work. I glanced at the panties still on the bed, and swooned for a moment, thinking about what I had just seen. I started to imagine my favorite thing again: Amy on my bed. I slapped myself and went downstairs, handing the bra to her.
    After Clair ventured upstairs I took a moment to look around in her house. It was very neat, but very lonely and forboding looking. The walls were a dingy gray and there were no pictures. The furniture was pushed against the wall and there was a lot of open space in the living room and kitchen...didn't know why.

Then she came back downstairs with a pink bra and gave it to me, with a dreamy longing look on her face. "I didn't know you liked pink!" I said to her, both of us giggling a bit as I reached behind myself and unsnapped my bra, peeling the wet garment from my chest and setting it aside. Clair had the most hypnotized look on her face. Perhaps she's never seen another girl naked before? "Clair, am I the first girl you have become friends with? You seem very nervous and spacey since I've come into your house..." she looked down at the ground and didn't say anything.

"Well don't worry hun, you are my friend. You don't need to worry about anything, okay? So smile." I told her as I put my arms through the straps and hooked the bra behind me, pushing the cups into place over my breasts and positioning it correctly. It was a bit tight, but I was amazed that she had one my size. Perhaps she just had a spare from buying the wrong brand a long time ago.

I pulled the Pikachu shirt over my head with relief. I was now out of my wet clothes.
  • $80+ per session
    I started to get a little spacy when she took off her bra. She snapped me out of it, saying, "Clair, am I the first girl you have become friends with? You seem very nervous and spacey since I've come into your house..." I looked down and didn't say anything. How could I? I had no idea what to respond with. I've seen plenty of girls naked before but...I don't think any of them had actually been my friends...Not like Amy...

She then consoled me. "Well don't worry hun, you are my friend. You don't need to worry about anything, okay? So smile."She put the bra on, and then I smiled at her. She pulled the Pikachu shirt over her head, and it looked adorable on her. I asked her what she wanted to do now.
    She asked me what I wanted to do now, and I thought about it, thinking I was kind of hungry and wanted to play some games. "What do you have to eat and play?" I told her, walking away from the doorway and into the kitchen, standing there complacently. "I wouldn't mind some pop or a mixed drink, maybe even a tunafish sandwich. Do you think you could grab me one Clair?" When I told her that I walked into her kitchen and looked into the sink. I stared into the murky water and could make out the shape of some silverware, knives and plates. The water looked kind of stale, like it's been there for a long time.

I thought to myself about the underwear incident, wondering what that eerie feeling was when I was alone there, and what could possibly happen because of it. What if that person was still following me, what if they saw me go into Clair's house? What would happen if Clair got involved in all of this when it wasn't her fault?

I started worrying, and as Clair was busy doing something I rushed over to the door and silently locked it. Whoever was going to come over today wasn't going to come in here without us knowing. I wanted her to be safe from whatever freak followed us. I wouldn't want Clair to get caught up and become a new target of this panty stealing sicko.
  • $80+ per session
    I told her what I had to eat and play. I had a PS3 and a Wii in the basement that we could play, and I told her to go down there and wait for me. Before she did so, she walked over to the front door and locked it, and a gave her a puzzled look as she went down to the basement, but I paid it no mind. I went into the kitchen to make a tunafish sandwich for her and some pizza rolls for me. I was a natural at preparing meals for people really fast and really good. Since I was the one that made the food for me and my mom all the time. I got a can of Vanilla Coke for both of us and went down to the basement with our food.
    Part 5

I walked down the basement as she had asked me while she made the food. Stepping on each step made no noise, even though they were very old stairs. Perhaps she kept them in great shape to prevent them from waking up the other house residents. As I went down it was a dimly lit pad, there was a TV with a PS3 and a Wii, in front of that was a very large couch that you could easily sprawl out on. A few feet from that there were beanbag chairs, and an area with a large futon on the ground with a purple veil covering it. It looked like a great place for a party.

But something made me feel uncomfortable about the place. There was this weird feeling in the air, like a sexual aroma that seeps from you after having sex. Maybe this was a flop area for her parent's friends? Maybe this is where Clair and her boyfriend got together? I doubt the both of them, maybe it's just the dust getting to me and my antsy feelings making me desire things to be here. I am starting to feel creepy now.

I sat down and started up her PS3, searching around through the giant array of different games and unlabeled DVDs she had. I found something that looked like a webcam perched on her shelf, but I moved it out of the way and grabbed my favorite game "Necrohol" and put it in. While the game was being read I played around on her menu and looked through her videos, there was a lot of videos from the webcams titled "Memoirs of something something Part X", it was probably some weird youtube series so I ignored it and started playing the games.
  • $80+ per session
    This is the part where things get a little weird, folks. And if you're wondering why I'm doing this as a webcam series and not in an actual journal, it's because it's easier for me to remember what happened by saying it. Besides, I don't have anything else to do where I'm stuck now but recall the events, eat, play games, and sleep. I'm done with school at the time of this video. So anyway.

I went downstairs and she had put in a game, "Necrohol." I got it a while ago. I didn't like it at first, but now I thought it was a lot of fun. I sat the food on the little table in front of the couch, smiling at her and I walked over to the stereo, turning on some jams which went through our expensive sound system. It was some good, old dancy techno music. I'll admit it was just a tiny bit romantic if you listened hard enough. I scooted over to the couch and sat next to Amy.
    Me and Clair took turns playing Necrohol and getting completely slaughtered each time, and listening to some very soothing techno music. I normally strayed away from techno but this song I liked. It made things very happy and helped relieve myself from all of the hectic paranoia that has been coiling around me as tight as death all day.

While she was scooting next to me I felt her skin. It was content and warm, and she lost her jitters and nervousness. Perhaps she was enjoying my presence after all. I enjoyed being around Clair, she was so fun and sweet although I met her in one day. She even remembered my name to a cue, never getting my name wrong or trying not to use it at all because she didn't remember it correctly. I reached for the food but it was an inch out of my reach, damn my short arms. As I reached a bit further my arm brushed against her chest too and she had a surprised look on her face.

"My bad..." I said, barely touching the pizza roll with the tip of my finger.
  • $80+ per session
    As time passed by with Amy, I loosened up a lot. I was having so much fun playing Necrohol with her, and the music was so nice. I scooted closer to her, and I could feel her soft skin. At one point, she was reaching for a pizza roll and accidentally brushed against my chest. I almost gasped from the feeling. My heart began to beat, and she apologized. I replied, "I-it's alright..." I grabbed the food for her that she couldn't reach and I turned straight towards the game. A part of me wishes she did it on purpose.
    Eventually after eating some more food, and getting into my tunafish sandwich, which tasted different than how I normally have it, I could feel that night was approaching fast. We spent so much time playing games, laughing and chit chatting about getting killed off that I didn't keep track of time. I told her "Well I am going to...go check back at my house..." and I stood up.

I felt really dizzy and tired now, everything felt like it was at a diagonal slant and I attempted to walk towards the stairs, but I couldn't keep my feet straight. I must have been really tired. Maybe I was getting sick? I felt very out of it as I took a few more steps, and my heart began to speed up a bit.

Clair stood up and grabbed my arm and I leaned against her, tired and fading in and out of awareness as I leaned against her chest, trying to make out what she said. I couldn't hear it exactly, but I just replied "I think...I might be getting sick...or I am...really tired..."

She petted my head and said something else I could vaguely understand and she began leading me somewhere. I was almost tripping on my own feet.
  • edited 2011-06-03 14:36:26
    $80+ per session
    Part 6

Night was approaching fast and well...I was getting worried. Amy wasn't digging into the sandwich I made for her. I really wanted her to try it...I made the best sandwich's ever, you know. Eventually, she started to eat it, and that made me pretty happy. About an hour later, she stood up saying, "Well I am going to...go check back at my house..." I frowned. I didn't want her to leave yet. She started to walk to the stairs, but she was walking funny and she seemed really tired and dizzy. I stood up to help keep her steady before she fell.

She leaned on my chest, and my heart was beating pretty fast. "I think...I might be getting sick...or I am...really tired...", she said to me, in a slurred voice. I smiled at her and told her that she should lie down and that she would be fine. I gave her a glass of water and then directed her into my room, telling her to make herself comfortable. Having her in my room made me so happy, and made me forget about the reality of the situation. I went to my closet to change into my own sleeping clothes.
    Clair aided me into going over to her room, and let me go so she could get dressed. Everything was very blurry and my stomache was grumbling a bit. I could feel this weird sensation throughout my blood stream and my spinal cord, and I walked around like a lost blind girl, trying to get to the bed and lay down. I was too tired to move anymore. The weirdest thing though although I was losing all of my energy and my ability to walk straight, I could still understand what I touched and feel around me.

I took some more drinks of the water, it tasted unusual too. I couldnt' even see if there was anything in the glass but I didn't think too much about it. I just wanted to lay down before i hit my face off of a corner and died or something.

I sprawled out on the bed on my back, and stared at the ceiling, breathing slowly as my blinks got longer and longer apart from each other. I called out to Clair and looked up to see if I could see her anywhere. I was so tired I couldn't be bothered to know what was around me past my own hands.
  • $80+ per session
    I heard Amy call out to me, and I exited the closet wearing the skimpiest pair of sleeping clothes I had, even though they weren't even that skimpy. I walked over to the bed, and looked worriedly at her, but I smiled, putting my hand on her face and rubbing her cheek. "You okay, Amy?" I said to her. She was on my bed, and I was so fucking happy.
    I then saw Clair come into my view, she was in a pair of very sleek sheer panties, and wearing a white spaghetti strap sleeping shirt, her black and red bra being very visible. She put her hand on my face and asked me if I was okay. Now that I was relaxing on the bed and not on my feet I felt a little better, and the touch of her hand felt more softer than it was on the couch. "Can I spend the night here...do you have a phone? I want...to leave a message at my house."

My Pikachu shirt was getting itchy and I tried to lean up to take it off but struggled to even get my arms to pull the edge up. God damn I am way too clumsy to be doing anything right now...I feel like I am in a drug-induced daze, where I am far more slow and tired than I am accustomed to.

But I have nothing to worry about, Clair is with me and she should be able to take care of me until I get out of this weird sensation tonight...
  • $80+ per session
    I smiled as I reached over to my desk and grabbed by cellphone. I sat on the bed right next to Amy and handed it to her. I then moved over her and helped her pull off the Pikachu shirt, and I threw it on my floor. Her breathing was steady and her eyes were dazed. My heart was beating so fast, and we were both getting a little sweaty. It was so nice. After she made this one call...Everything would be perfect...
    I laid there in my tight pink bra, breathing slowly and grabbing Clair's cellphone. I could make out the numbers a bit better and I put in my number, lazily dragging the phone over to my face.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. [Answering Machine]

When I was about to leave a message, I lost my train of thought, and muttered a random sentence that was in my head at the time "I am at friend's house, I'll be back...why is the doors locked? Feed my dog...bye" and hung up the phone. I couldn't bother to process things mentally anymore.

"Clair...is it okay if I can...spend the night...nobody is home..." I said, scooting up a bit while Clair pulled herself closer, and I straightened out my pillows, looking at her in the near-darkness of the moonlight.
  • $80+ per session
    She made her call, probably to her house I'm guessing. She said she would be at a friend's house and I got butterflies in my stomach every time she called me a friend. She hung up the pheone and spoke to me. "...is it okay if I can...spend the night...nobody is home..." I smiled right down at her, looking at her in the near-darkness of the moonlight, and scooted a bit closer to her. This was it. Everything was so perfect. I had to make a move now. I was tired of beating around the bush. I had her. She was mine. I said, "Yes" and I kissed her.
    Suddenly, out of nowhere, after I told Clair I wanted to spend the night, she said yes, and with one of the most heartwrenching lustful looks on her face she kissed me. She actually kissed me.

A surge of surprise struck through my heart, all the way down my stomach, into my lower legs and my arms, and my eyes opened wide at the quick advance she made on me. She leaned against me and I could hear her heart beating rapidly, the pulses from it's force resonating through the touch. Quickly, I began to garner enough energy from my body to break her kiss from my lips and turn away.

"Clair...what are you doing..." I weakly said, attempting to catch my breath, laying there limp trying to process everything that happened in these few seconds. I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not, so I giggled a bit and turned back to her and said "you caught me off guard with that...with the look you had on your face...I thought you were serious..."

and I looked at her in the moonlight, her black hair slightly covering her face as those worrisome longing eyes gazed upon me, as I waited a response from her...wondering when the punchline was going to hit me...
  • $80+ per session
    The kiss was short, but I felt something so magical. I loved it. She pulled away quickly, turning to the side asking what I was doing. She thought I was playing a joke on her. Messing with her. I looked at her sadly, tears starting to form from my eyes. I wipe them away and put my hands on Amy's face, looking deep into her eyes to show her I wasn't joking. "I...really like you, Amy...Please don't fight it..." She was basically sitting on my bed, her back against the wall, and I straddled her legs, and I pushed my chest against her's and kissed her once more, but this time with a bit more force, and I started to stick my tongue out a bit...
    ...apparently my comment made her cry a little, and then she looked at me again and put her hands along my face. They were so gentle, cradling my face as she leaned in and spoke to me, confessing to me..."I...really like you, Amy...Please don't fight it..."

My heart started to beat faster again as she straddled my legs and pressed against my bra with hers, the weight of her petit breasts straining my own and making them push out of the top of my bra a little bit. I wanted to tell her no, and as soon as I opened up my mouth she put her lips on mine and kissed me, disrupting what I was saying with sexual strokes from her tongue, applying pressure to me as she bobbed her head back and forth, slurping and pressing her lips against mine.

My eyes started to swell up and my arms were tightening up. My heart started to beat and I began sweating. Clair was a lesbian, and in a move of desperation decided to take me as her lover.

But I don't want to be her lover. I just want her to stop now. I don't think that way of her but I can't tell her. My mouth is filled with her breath and her tongue, and her eyes are closed, savoring my body as she lays upon me and tenderly makes out with me. I pulled my arms under her armpits and pulled her up enough to break the kiss.

"Stop it Clair...I don't think of you this way...you are making me feel weird inside...please stop..."
  • $80+ per session
    She pushed me up, protesting weakly, but I've gone too far now to stop. I think this too much to stop. I push her down onto the pillow, overpowering her. I start necking her, trailing my tongue up and down her collarbone. My hands are traveling around her body, and I start to pull at what little clothing she has and groping her all over.

I'm still a bit teary, and I've gone too far to care at this point. How bodies are sweaty and pressed against each other, and I pant loudly as I kiss her. I try as hard as I can to be loving and tender to her. I don't want her to leave me. I can't let her leave me.

I'm moving my hands all up and down her body as I kiss her, and I feel for her breasts, thighs and behind. I feel the panties I stole from her and I take them without looking at them and I throw them on the floor.
  • edited 2011-06-03 16:16:47
    My plea falls on dead ears as Clair continues, and she looks down to me with those teary eyes that are filled to the brim with desire, and I get that chilling sensation again in my body. That demented tightening of my chest, that paralyzing feeling of fear is settling over me again. My fingers are turning dead cold, my toes are straightening out, I am shivering. I am afraid now...

...and then Clair pushes me down into the pillow and I can't get her off. Her head leans down and her soft pink tongue begins to lick along my collarbone, slowly replacing my chilling feeling with comfort...

She's kissing me again, and I close my eyes and try to imagine I am
    somewhere else. This isn't Clair. This isn't happening. I fell down stairs and am dreaming this...

"Clair...no..." I whisper, as she begins to softly pant as her hands explore my body. These soft, gentle hands comfort my shivering parts, her fingers prodding at my pajama shorts, and tenderly sliding them up my body and along the bottom of my bra. I can feel her touch even through the padding as she caresses my body, laying so we get closer and closer together. Her hands clutch onto my breasts as she romantically kisses me, and I struggle to breathe as her tongue overpowers mine.
  • $80+ per session
    I keep diving my tongue into her mouth, and it clashes with her's in what I feel as a mix of passion. My teardrops fall onto her face and neck, and I pant as I continue to move my fingers all around her body. My nails graze across her chest, and I pull her bra off, squeezing at her breasts. I tease and flick her nipples, before trailing my fingers down to her thighs. I bite her lip gently, sucking on it.

I'm rubbing her thighs gently, caressing just below the lining of her shorts.I pull them down slowly, breaking the kiss to look down at the clean shaven area between her legs. I tear up again, and the tears fall onto her chest. I whisper to her, "I'm sorry, Amy..." before pursuing her, dipping my fingers inside her.
    I lay there frozen as Clair continues to touch me and lust for my body. She breaks the kiss long enough for me to take a breath, and I feel tears fall on my face. I am the one being touched against my will, but she is the one crying more than me...I felt like it was my fault that this is happening to me...

Her fingers ran along my skin, tickling it as they pull across, and then they lock onto the tight, pink bra, and peel it off of me. My nipples are exposed and they swell up a bit now that I know they are exposed. She's stripping me naked...she's going further than kisses now...

Her soft hands lock around my breasts, gripping them as they lose their resistance and she squeezes them, making me shudder in pleasure, a feeling I am trying not to let resonate through my body. Stop it Clair...I don't want to do this...stop making me feel good...

I couldn't tell her that even if I tried...in the deepest pits of my heart I know that if it wasn't her, I would be at home doing the exact same thing to myself. I just need to pretend I am alone...

Her hands stalk around my lower body, pulling my shorts down and exposing me. She can see my private area. No girl but me has ever seen down there until now. I feel so dirty, so unsacred. That could not be the case anymore though, for I was sacred to Clair...

"Clair...please...I..."

I heard the words "I'm sorry, Amy..." ring through the room, as I feel her tears drip onto my chest and run down the side, and I feel fingers that are not my own pierce me, and I cry out and tighten my fingers into the bed.

I swing my arm in an attempt to get her fingers out of me...