If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

MEGA X SHIT CIRCUIT - MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING 98000k (NSFW)

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Memoirs of a Missing Girl by Vorpy

Prologue

I woke up this morning to pick up the mail. I didn't want to get fully dressed and I decided to just get out of bed, throw on a shirt I found on the ground and decided to go out and get the mail. I forgot to grab a bra and panties, but it's not like anyone would be looking at me at 6:00 in the morning. I just went on my merry way and grabbed the mail. As I was walking back I felt a small chill down my spine. Although there was nobody around, at all, I felt a strange feeling of sexually tormented eyes gazing upon me, trying to pierce my shirt and ravish me, desire me. It was a bit unsettling. I wanted to know where the look was coming from...but I saw nothing but the dark blue morning sky. I nervously went back inside...
  • edited 2011-06-01 19:33:06
    $80+ per session
    Part 1

She just HAD to go back inside so quickly. It's was early, like 6 AM or something. I know what you're thinking. I'm such a pervert for waking up so early just hoping to see her. But it's not like that! I was already up. I work out and take showers in the morning and...I just happen to look outside and she was there...I'm a teenage girl! My hormones are going wild...You can't blame me for...looking at all that...And the misty air that morning was doing...things to her clothes, what little was there. I'm not sure if I like her tits or her ass more...I can just imagine her bouncing on my bed...Moaning my name...

One of these days I'm gonna introduce myself to here. I don't know when...But I need to stop being such a little chicken shit. Soon. The new school year is starting. I don't know what school she goes to but maybe...Jeez. I've got it real. Fucking. Bad.
  • Memoires of a sad dog by Bob

Prologue

I woke up this morning with my master, whimpering as she got dressed to go outside. I noticed she was in a hurry, not bothering to wear the garments I understand that humans refer to as "bra and panties". I watched her as she went out of the front door, on her way to get the mail. Looking at her intensely, I noticed something was wrong. It was as if a chill had gone down her spine, alerting her that something wasn't quite right, and I, as her loyal, loving pet, shared that feeling. I'd always loved her, always feared for her. Ever we watched that one movie on a channel called "lifetime", I was afraid of someone manipulating her, taking advantage of her, harming her. Trying my best not to worry too much, I continued sitting patiently outside of the door as I anxiously awaited her return.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. 

Chapter 1 Recursion

Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir. Memoires of a memoir by a memoir.
  • edited 2011-06-01 19:56:20
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Part 1

After I returned inside as quickly as I could, I ran up to my room and locked the door. I attempted to shut the blinds but the string was being strange. It bugged me enough to tear it hard and rip the blinds off of the wall and now my window was wide open. I scared my dog a bit with the drop, but I hope it didn't mind. It looked at me nervously like it knew what was going around but wouldn't tell me. Couldn't tell me. The strange feeling of eyes set over me again as I panted heavily, finding what I could and covering the window to no avail.

Eventually I just gave up and tried to slouch in the corner to get out of my sticky shirt. I slipped out of it and slowly creeped along the wall to my dresser, looking outside. I couldn't see anyone so I felt a feeling of relief. I went to my dresser and pondered what I should wear today, sitting there idly mixing and matching different little undergarments, trying to find the one I liked best. School is going to start today and I need to make a good presentation for myself. Hopefully I can make a friend today...
  • edited 2011-06-01 20:01:53
    $80+ per session
    Part 2

Oh. My. God. Thank you. Thank you so much. She was right there. Outside her window. Her boobs were just as great as I thought they would be. So round....They were sweaty from the humidity...I think her cute little nubs were hard but...I couldn't tell from this far. I hope she couldn't see me...But it would be a little hot if she could...Oh my god I'm so sick, but this is so great...I need to go handle myselfa bit...Then get ready for school.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-06-01 20:18:46
    Part 1

I heard the door rustling. Excited, I took a step back, eager for my master's return. She was obviously in a rush. I followed her as she ran into her room and locked the door. I wondered what could put her in such a frenzy. Had my initial instinct been right? Was she in danger? I watched intently as she tried closing the blinds, eventually just tearing the string so hard that the blinds came clean off, hitting the ground near me. I jumped. I looked at the blinds, then back at her, staring into her eyes. I didn't want her to think something was wrong, but I had probably failed with how nervous I was.

Eventually, she gave up and tried to slouch in the corner, getting out of her shirt. It was sticky with the sweat of fearful anticipation. I watched as she creeped along the wall to her dresser before pulling some clothing out of it and mixing them together. While I wasn't 100% sure what she was so anxious to get dressed for, I remembered hearing something a while back about "school". It brought back memories of all the times she got dressed and went off without me. I started to whimper silently to myself, hoping she wouldn't leave me again. Paranoid, I ran to her, supporting my hind legs on her leg, crying.
  • edited 2011-06-01 20:40:39
    Part 2

I found a nice strapless black bra and I fastened it on. I couldn't decide whether to wear regular panties or a thong to go with it. Considering it was kind of hot outside and I didn't want to constantly peel them off of my pants due to sweat I decided to go with the thong. I bent over and slid the underwear up my legs and pulled on the edgestring to tighten them so they don't slide up when I sit down.

After that I found a nice generic band T-shirt to go with it. Within Temptation sounds nice. I looked down to my little dog and saw her whimpering and smiled. I lifted her up a bit and snuggled her, telling her I was going to come back, and not to worry about me. I put her down and then grabbed a green plaid skirt and some striped stockings out of my drawer and put them on. Afterwards I pulled my sneakers on and unlocked my door...but not before looking out that window again. With a worried look on my face, I stared out of it.

I saw nothing. Eventually I went downstairs and stood outside on the lawn for my bus.
  • $80+ per session
    Part 3

Holy shit. She's at my bus stop. I can see it right from my window....This is my ultimate chance. I'll never get a better shot than this to introduce myself. To connect our worlds. She'll be on my bed in no time. I slipped on some non-description clothing. It was cute I suppose. As long as I got out the door. I strapped on my backpack, which had all my school stuff, as well as some...personal things, and I walked over to the busstop, standing right next to here.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Chapter 4

THEY REACOVER THE RADACTIVE ISATOPE BUT THEY DONT
    Part 3

After going outside I saw another girl standing on the sidewalk patiently just sitting there, looking a bit stiff and nervous. She was cutely dressed although most of it was kind of forgettable. I went and joined her on the sidewalk. I felt a weird feeling about standing next to her though, this tender tingling along my neck as she just stood there, looking over nervously at times. Perhaps it was her first day at school? I smiled and asked her how she was doing, and told her my name was Amy, and asked for hers.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-06-01 21:07:25
    Part 2

I watched as she got dressed, still unable to shake the odd feeling. She picked me up and snuggled me, like she always did when she was going to be gone for a long period of time. "Don't worry about me, I'll be back. You just sit tight and relax." I recognized those words, those accursed words that always meant she was leaving. She continued getting dressed and unlocked the door before pausing to look back out of the window, staring out of it with a worried look. Apparently seeing nothing out of the ordinary, she went downstairs and left. I, however, was not so easily convinced. Hopping on the bed and positioning myself just right, I looked out of the window for anything that might be of concern. Just a few more houses, some windows, closed and opened, blinds both up and down. Well, nothing too odd.

Until I saw her. While I couldn't tell, she seemed to be watching as Amy made her way out, before she, too, started the human dressing ritual before grabbing some bag and leaving. Who was she? A friend? No, I knew of all of Amy's friends. I would've remembered her. An enemy? Unlikely. What business did she have with Amy? All I was able to do was sit and wonder as I hoped everything would go smoothly.
  • Part 3

Finally finding a good position, I saw the strange girl standing patiently on the sidewalk. Amy walked up to join her. I was too far to see what was being said or what emotion they had on their faces. I tried to get a better look as I cursed my inability to open and close doors, eventually just giving up and flopping over on the bed.

Resolving to wait until she came back, I curled up into a little ball and fell asleep.
  • $80+ per session
    Part 3-2

I smiled nervously, blushing and turning away a bit. I told her my name. Yeah, right, like I'm gonna say it. This is the memoir of a lesbian rapist. Not a FOUND one. They haven't caught me yet, at the time of this writing.

I said I was doing okay, even though it was a bit humid outside. I had to resist the urge to state at her breasts as I talked to her, and it came out with one or two stutters.
  • edited 2011-06-01 21:41:45
    Part 3-2

She told me her name was Clair, wasn't sure if that was her real name but I didn't mind. That was a nice name. She was a bit shy and stuttered a bit, it was cute. She kept nervously looking away, like she was trying to repress something. Wasn't sure if she was doing alright or not, but hey, she was the first person I met before going to school. Perhaps she was a freshman, maybe? or a Senior? She's a bit taller than me so it would only make sense if she was.

I hated the humidity. My bra was already getting uncomfortable from the quick entry into the sweaty air.
  • $80+ per session
    Part 3-3

Oh god. She is so adorably sexy. I really am having trouble speaking to her. I'm a fucking mess. I can see the sweat gliding down her neck, a drop sliding down between her breasts, and the jiggle just a little every time she takes a breath. I look in the completely opposite direction to count to 3. My awkward smile is gone, but my blushing is not. I tell her that I'm a Junior this year, and ask if this is her first year. I knew it had to be. She looked like a freshman or something. So cute.
    Part 3-3

After turning away and getting herself composed, Clair told me she was a Junior. She was blushing when she told me that like she was hiding something, and then she asked me if it was my first year in highschool and I answered yes. I kept sweating from all of the humidity and was getting sticky, and then I saw the bus come around the corner. As it stopped I walked over to it and started to go up the steps, moving at an angle to get my underwear to quit riding up. I looked behind and asked Clair if she was getting on, and she had this strange look on her face.

She got around to getting on the bus with me, and I walked to the back. The bus was nearly empty, probably because all the other kids got dropped off by their parents. We went to the back where there was nobody behind us and I sat closest to the window and offered for Clair to sit by me.
  • $80+ per session
    Part 3-4

She was being so nice to me, this girl. Amy. What a pretty name. There was almost no one on the bus but us. Total privacy. Not that I was going to do anything so hasty...But if the bus happen to hit a bump in the road and my hand accidentally brushed a thigh or breast...

We sat in the back, and she took the seat closest to the window. I got in next to her. It made me so nervous, being so close to a girl like this. It hadn't happen to me in such a long time, I almost forgot how much I liked it. This close up, I could really see how great looking she was for being a freshman. With all my blushing, I was starting to feel like I was the younger kid. I tried very hard to keep my composure, and resist jumping her bones right then.
    Part 3-4

Clair was blushing a lot when she was sitting next to me. Just looking back a few times at me and breathing slowly, getting antsy. I don't know why she would be so nervous on the way to school. Maybe she didn't have any friends and I was the first girl to talk to her? It kind of started to make sense then.

She was shy because I was probably the only girl that treated her nicely. Maybe all the girls at school were hardcore bitches and never gave her the time of day to see how she really is. She seems really quiet and complicated inside, like she is trying to calculate everything she does so I won't reject her.

I then told her "Don't worry Clair, I'll be your friend if you need one." and I smiled, looking at her face while her eyes widened up, blushing and stuttering, trying to ask me something that I couldn't quite make out...
  • $80+ per session
    Part 3-5

Holy shit. It's like she can read me. Well, almost. Good thing she can't read me too well, or she would know what I think of her. But, she was so damn nice! She was probably the nicest girl I've ever met. And one of the cutest. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "Don't worry Clair, I'll be your friend if you need one." God. Makes me what to swoon. There was nothing I could do but blush and stutter at her kindness, and her pretty eyes. It took about a minute before I could choke out a response. I had to slap myself in my head just before I asked her out right then.

"W-would...you maybe want to...h-h-hang out? Like...afterschool?"
  • edited 2011-06-02 16:41:27
    Part 3-5

She asked me in the most nervous voice if I wanted to hang out with her after school. I smiled when she said that, she wanted to hang out already. She might be my first friend I have ever made in a long time that I got along with so quickly. There was no game or challenge with it at all. Perhaps I could get her out of her shell and find out why she's so shy all of the time.

The bus finally stopped at the school and both me and Clair went separate ways. She stood near the front of the bus watching me, like she was lost, and after the crowd of other kids clouded my view of her I turned around and went onto my homeroom classes. After that, I went into Gym class for the practice stretches and orientation. Nobody really tried talking to me at all.

I waited until the other girls were done with the shower room and dressing rooms, and waited for them to leave. I didn't want to really be around them or get blackholed into any breast comparing games. I sat near the edge of the bench and pulled my skirt down my legs and pulled my shirt off, taking my stockings and shoes off and hanging my thong and my bra along the side of the bench to air off while I stepped into the shower and set it to cold.

Hopefully this would cool me off. After rinsing my hair out a bit and running the soap along my body and lathering the sweat off of me, began to press areas between my legs. I nibbled my lip while I listened to the emptiness of the room and the running water. I pressed a bit harder and ran my fingers along the edges, making subtle noises to myself while I let my blonde hair run down my face and back. I knew I was alone, so I slowly inched my fingers inside of myself and pressed along the sides, breathing softly as I went deeper in.

Then I felt those eyes again. This time, the cold water now started to feel very uncomfortable, like layers of hot oil running down my skin as I got the chills. I quickly turned around and checked behind me. I looked down the darker areas of the dressing room but I couldn't feel the presence of another person. I felt a sick feeling in my stomach that maybe some other girls caught me touching myself. I yelled out "Is somebody there?" but heard no reply back.

I turned off the water and retreated to the corner of the dressing rooms to retrieve my clothing. When I arrived, I realized my thong was missing and my bra had been disturbed, being laid out on the bench where it wasn't before. Chills ran up my spine again and I had the creepiest feeling that there was something ominously sexual going on.

I put on my clothes as fast as I could and left the dresser, taking some time to stare at a slightly open janitor's closet with no light on. I nervously turned away from it and went to my next class in Chemistry.

This is a creepy first day...
  • edited 2011-06-02 16:50:17
    $80+ per session
    Part 4

I didn't sniff them, if that's what you're thinking. I always thought that was weird. I just stuffed the thong in my pocket. Her panties were so cute, though. I got a look at her in the shower as well...It wasn't a very good look...But I at least caught her...doing something. I'm already fantasizing about her touching herself, worried that the other girls might be watching her, and feeling turned on by being watched.

It was way too much of a close call. She stepped out of the shower and turned around the corners, which I was hiding behind, my heart beating rapidly. She called out to see if anyone was there, and I covered my mouth to keep my breathing quiet. You have no idea how much I wanted to tell her I was there. When she went back into the shower, I ducked into an empty closet nearby.

It was dark inside the closet, but I could see right out of it. She stared right at me, and we made eye contact. I'll admit...this was the point where I started to regret my actions...But that feeling seemed to pass when she walked away.

I couldn't wait to hang out with her after school. It was going to be so much fun. I had to make sure I ask her to come to my house. I really did have a lot of fun stuff to do there. Games, movies, snacks. No teenage girl could pass it up. I mean, I would know, right?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Also pie.

• $80+ per session
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Your roflbot images are broken.
  • edited 2011-06-02 22:32:09
    $80+ per session
    Part 4

Class and orientation were over. After sitting in different desks idly staring off into space, looking around to make sure there was nobody watching me, staring out the window as the steamy drought outside started to mutate into a heavy rain with a dark sky, I started to lose my paranoia and think about what I wanted to do today. I needed to feed my dog and get out of these clothes. I needed to check the answering machine for messages. I needed to see what Clair was doing. Clair...

The emptiness under my skirt felt natural for some reason. There was many a time where I actually left the house long ago with nothing under my skirt at all. There were many times I didn't bother wearing a bra or making any attempt to stay decent when going out into public. Perhaps I brought my missing panty episode upon myself?

No, it was probably some creepy boy trying to brag about scoring some panties from a girl he allegedly did. There is nobody directly after me...

I heard the bell ring and I quickly retreated outside. The rain was pouring heavily and as other people walked by me, rushing to get out of the rain I slowly trodded down the sidewalk trying to remember what my bus number was. My nipples were starting to get hard and press against my bra, the shape of it beginning to form through my soaked shirt.

Then I felt a presence behind me. I looked behind me and I saw Clair, just as rainy as me with a plain stare on her face, like she had been planning something. I smiled and greeted her, asking her "Do you happen to remember the number of our bus? I would like to not have to walk home through all of this rain, although it doesn't bug me as much knowing that I won't be walking alone, I guess."
  • $80+ per session
    Part 4-2

I spent the whole school day drifting in and out of thought. I probably spent about a 1/3 on actual school, and the other two flipped back and forth between fantasizing about Amy, talk to her, laughing with her, playing games, being intimate, and the last third was hating myself. I really was the biggest pervert. I just could help myself. I would never want to permanently scar or hurt an innocent girl but...I wanted to be little selfish...

I left when school ended, and it was raining hard. Sucks for the first day. But I pretty much suspected it would happen, considering how warm and humid it had been for the last couple of days. I saw the back of Amy, well mostly her butt. No one would ever believe she was only a freshman from looking at that piece of meat. I walked up to her, and I was about to tap her shoulder, but she turned around, startling me. Her chest startled me even more. Her bra was cuter on her than it was off, somehow.

She was speaking to me. A bunch of disconnected words coming out a pretty mouth. But I liked to listen to her. She couldn't remember our bus number, and neither could I. She made me smile and blush just a tiny bit when she mentioned how she wasn't as unhappy, since she had me to walk with. I appeased her, "Well, let's see if we can find our bus. I could recognize some of the kids on it if I saw them." But I secretly hoped we wouldn't find it.
    Part 4-2

Clair told me "Well, let's see if we can find our bus. I could recognize some of the kids on it if I saw them." and I nodded to her. She pointed to the left of the sidewalk where the buses were lined up and we both looked at the numbers and windows, to see if we could find anything familiar. The further we walked though, the colder I got. My nipples started to feel a bit sore as they pressed harder against my bra, and my shirt started to chafe my stomache and chest from the cold water. Chills went up my spine and between my legs from how cold the air was starting to get.

I kind of wished I had a coat with me. After shivering a bit Clair looked at me with concerned eyes and I said to her "Sorry for shivering so much. Somebody stole my panties today so I am more breezy than I should be...I have a horrible choice in clothing today..." I looked at the ground and thought about things.

Maybe my father was right. Maybe I do dress too provocatively. I didn't cover enough skin, and I lure too many of the unsavory types to my call. I didn't mind though. It was the only way I know how to get the attention I wanted. I was never sure if I was naturally pretty or not. I am probably not. I have to rely on lingerie and fetishy apparel to get heads to turn...

Looking at my hands, then down to my stockings, my soaked shirt and bra, and the hair stuck to my face from the cold rain, I looked back to Clair and asked her "...there's nothing wrong with the way I dress, right? I look...nice, right?"