If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Dark Lady Celebrian

1235»

Comments

• edited 2011-05-02 10:36:46
    Because you never know what you might see.
    ^^ Yeah, the Internet can be a place of serious conversation, but you need to be discriminating about what is worth taking seriously and what isn't.  If a girl talking about how she's friends with Lightning and Samus is enough to drive you to the point where you can't help but start hurling vitriol around, I think you probably need to start taking that less seriously for the sake of your own sanity and/or blood pressure.

Though personally, I never saw what was so rage-inducing about that, anyway.

^ Supposedly she had friends IRL.  She might have been lying, but since she didn't angst about it, I see no reason to feel any concern in that regard.

And IDK, fat people jokes are harsh and immature.
  • edited 2011-05-02 10:36:31
    "From what I see, Downloadable Content would refuse to listen to sense and was overall an annoying bitch.

At some point, you just can't help being a dick if the source of your rage is that aggravating."

From what I see, Chagen refuses to listen to sense and is overall an annoying bitch.

Sorry, I just can't help being a dick.

As for whether or not she knows this place exists, all I'm saying is, why should that make you change the way you talk about someone?
  • "^^ Yeah, the Internet can be a place of serious conversation, but you need to be discriminating about what is worth taking seriously and what isn't.  If a girl talking about how she's friends with Lightning and Samus is enough to drive you to the point where you can't help but start hurling vitriol around, I think you probably need to start taking that less seriously for the sake of your own sanity and/or blood pressure."

When said girl is refusing to listen to the novel idea that, hey, she probably is clinically insane, it gets very annoying.

"Though personally, I never saw what was so rage-inducing about that, anyway."

This woman legitmately believed that she was friends with fictional characters. Fictional characters who, if they did exist, would not give the time of day.

That would normally be sad, except she refused to believe that she might be a little mental. That's just annoying.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Annoying people on the Internet?  Oh noes!
  • edited 2011-05-02 11:17:51
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    When said girl is refusing to listen to the novel idea that, hey, she probably is clinically insane, it gets very annoying.

I extremely doubt that she could be labeled clinically insane.
  • She believes that Fictional Characters talk to her, Cygan.

Aren't delusions one of the symptoms of a mental disorder such as insanity?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    The major qualifying factor for clinical insanity is that the person needs to be an immediate danger to themselves or others.
  • I was going more for the colliquial definition of "kinda crazy and messed up in the head" of "insane".

"Clinically" was there just to look more impressive, really.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yes, well, it was a horrible choice of words.

(Really, that qualifier is the only thing stopping me being diagnosed as clinically insane, so...)
  • We're all crazy in our own little way.
    Indeed.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    That's it, this thread is getting nowhere.
This discussion has been closed.