If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If  I participate in too many psychological experiments, I'm eventually too wary of any trickery and whatnot, even if the experiment in fact does not have a catch. Meh, suppose they want the statistics of paranoid people in there too.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

IT'S "ORC". "ORKS" DO NOT EXIST. 

Well technically I guess "Orc"s don't either.

But you know what I mean. 

• a little muffled
    Later in his life, he expressed an intention to change the spelling to ork,[3] but the only place where that spelling occurred in his lifetime was in the published version of The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, in the poem Bombadil Goes Boating: "I'll call the orks on you: that'll send you running!".

I'm not citing narrative history here, I just think "Ork" looks stupid.

Which actually makes it apropos for the Warhammer Orks.

So they can use it.

BUT NO ONE ELSE |:| 

• a little muffled
    K is a more evil letter than C.

See I prefer slightly more civilized Orcs (see for instance, the Warcraft franchise's), so maybe I'm biased there, but I think that "Orc" just looks better.

It's a more round word. 

• edited 2012-10-25 09:19:38
    Definitely not gay.

Ork implies barbarianism.

Which fits.

Wait, weren't Warcraft orcs also aliens?

• edited 2012-10-25 09:19:54
    But you never had any to begin with.

Edit: Was Ninja'd.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

I don't usually agree with Cracked, but every single thing about Revolution on this list is true. Painfully, painfully true.

Wait, weren't Warcraft orcs also aliens?

Beh?

Not unless World of Warcraft did a bigger number on the franchise than I thought. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    They've been aliens from the beginning.

Okay, well.

Huh.

You'd think I'd remember something like that.

Though I never played the first game and don't really remember the second, so that probably has something to do with it. 

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

The Draenei are explicitly from another world and crash land at the beginning of BC. Your character is a survivor of this, if you choose Draenei.

And they are pretty damn magic.

• You can change. You can.

Blurgh, I've apparently exceeded our internet's alloted use, so I'm basically internet-less.

(To whoever it may concern*)

*=no one

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

You were gone for a week once and ours society collapsed, if that's any consultation.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

I guess if you want to play it loosely, Redline has some alien wizards as well, specifically a magical princess and her followers.

• You can change. You can.

You were gone for a week once and ours society collapsed, if that's any consultation.

And I won't have any internet for another week!

May the gods have mercy upon your non-existent soul.

• Definitely not gay.

So I went and checked out this Mirai Nikki thing that Malk's always talking about

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Old Slann for WFRP I ed. purists/Old Ones for the profane seem like a decent example of alien wizards. Not so sure about the former, I ed. fluff is hard to come by.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Mirai Nikki is fun then the ending is shit.

• I'm guessing magic-explained-through-psychic-powers counts? Because there must be loads of these. Protoss and Ethereals (XCOM remake) off the top of my head.

Though I never played the first game and don't really remember the second, so that probably has something to do with it.

If it helps, it wasn't as clear in those games that Draenor was another planet.

• edited 2012-10-26 09:29:23
    Has friends besides tanks now

So, yesterday, I went to a bellydancing show being held at the school coffeehouse by our bellydancing club, and it was pretty cool. I learned a thing or two, even. But, when I came out of it, the first thing I started thinking was, "wouldn't that be cool set to [x band I listen to]," even if that meant dubstep or prog metal. ._.

EDIT: Looks like I might have muddled up the prompt for the 6-page paper I pulled an all-nighter to finish. Hopefully I can talk that one over with the teacher and see if it doesn't have to be scrapped.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I just typed "Firefox" while trying to type "Fairfax".

• Definitely not gay.

Guys

the search function

it shows me things

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

oh no

not things

• Definitely not gay.

We had a Lesbian Fiction thread?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Apparently, and I don't know what it is.

... Of course my posts in it would be related to the writing itself and not the content. (Apart from the one comment about liking lesbian vampires, huh.)

I feel a sudden urge to get ClockworkUniverse to go through and delete all my posts in it. I don't know why.

• Definitely not gay.

You guys are weird

you know that?

It's worth noting that most of the people who posted there are banned or have since left the site.