If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I don't even know what show your avatar is from, and i wasn't talking about that.

I am talking about something that Nova mentioned, about another show.  It was displayed in an image of a mashup between this show's theme song and "99 Problems".  Someone pointed out that the image contained a big spoiler.  Having never seen the show, I had two guesses based on the image; one was what Nova mentioned.

Of course, I still haven't seen the show so I don't know what this detail means.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Bluh, I hate waking up sick. Everything is sore and my head feels disgusting. 

• Definitely not gay.

@Bastion

WAKE UP DUDE

WAKE UP

YOU KNOW THAT OOTSTUCK THING WE TALKED ABOUT LIKE FOUR MONTHS AGO

IT'S REAL NOW

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

• Kichigai birthday!!

homosuck is shit :DDDDD

t.webcomic expert

• Oh, spiffy! I think I saw that when it was just starting, but forgot about it completely til now.

At work right now. We sorted all the incoming mail, so now we're all just...tapping at our respective iphones. Woo.
  • edited 2012-10-23 15:01:38
    a little muffled

Got to lecture hall super early. It's weird seeing it so empty. Gives me perspective on reality or something.

I am posting this out of boredom.

• You can change. You can.

Bastion: wait you got a job? sweet.

• Well, it's just a temp job sorting ballots and stuff for the election, but yeah.
  • You can change. You can.

job's a job's a job's

• A job is money.
  • a little muffled
    A job is an equation relating time to money.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

So the Amanda Palmer concert was pretty much perfect.

Neil Gaiman was there and he sang a song.

• No rainbow star
    So

Just got back from work

I had fun

..Apparently the number of people today was laughably small D8
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So, Apple announced a new iMac

Pretty and all, but I can't help but notice that they appear to be quietly dropping support for CDs.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Not that I know anything about Apple devices, but doesn't that mean dropping support for DVDs and Blu-rays too?

• No rainbow star

Not to mention a decent way of backing up stuff

Yeah; looking at the images of them, there is no CD/DVD/Blu-Ray slot of any kind.

• No rainbow star

Think that might bite them in the ass later?

Or do you think they're going to release some Blu-Ray add on for $200?

Probably the latter. Given that this is Apple, it will almost certainly be wildly successful rather than raising any sort of annoyance from their fanbase.

• No rainbow star

Oh god, what if all computers not made by the customer themselves end up going that way (as in CDs/Blu-Ray/Whatever is still popular and used but is no longer standard)?

• Definitely not gay.

guys guys

i dug up something weird 

wanna hear about it

• edited 2012-10-24 00:46:33
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Not likely. At least, not in the next five years or so.

• edited 2012-10-24 00:49:17
    There is love everywhere, I already know

Oh god, what if all computers not made by the customer themselves end up going that way (as in CDs/Blu-Ray/Whatever is still popular and used but is no longer standard)?

Lots of people will take up modding and eventually we'll have an entire generation of nerds who can build computers (aside from the subculture that just builds them).

^^ Sure.

• edited 2012-10-24 01:04:17
    Definitely not gay.

So like when I was a kid I wrote this story about these two best buds

Guys, do you know about those reeeeeally subtexty homoerotic relationships some best friends have on TV? Yeah, these two had it. They did the spooning and baths together and all that jazz. I'm talking Holmes and Watson level shit here.

The kicker? One of them was a six-foot-tall cockroach.

I would be surprised by that if I hadn't seen that weird ONA series about moe moe cockroaches.

• edited 2012-10-24 01:03:45
    smote

cockroaches eat babies

• edited 2012-10-24 01:05:54
    Definitely not gay.

But they're nicer than spiders, at least.

Except Galvantula. Galvantula is a brony.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I love twitter.

Apparently vandro was right about that weird islamicise Europe theory being really popular.

Now, where do we draw the line between 'People misinformed and scared for no reason' and 'Islamophobia and borderline racism'?