If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Did you know there is a muslim plot in the high spheres of Europe to islamise the whole of europe. And muslim inmigrants are there to repopulate and then expel the native population?

• Isn't it more likely that Muslim immigrants are in Europe because the middle east is a shithole and they don't want anything to do with it?

How dare you suggest that? Are you one of those multiculturalist communists that want to hand over the white man's place to arabs?

• edited 2012-09-15 01:36:52
    There is love everywhere, I already know

^^^ Do they need to expel the native population to islamise Europe?

And aren't the "High Spheres" of Europe generally made up of Europeans? Why do they want to expel themselves?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Because the conspiracy theory says so.

The High Spheres have been infiltrated! Those Multiculuralist race traitors sold us out! Well, they won't expel them, they'd just install the sharia as the only law and start judging the europeans by it!

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Doug Walker is retiring the Nostalgia Critic.

It's just as well. There was only so much he could do with the character and he got old for me a long time ago, but I do think Walker's a talented man and can't wait to see what his next project.

• ^^ And worst of all, they got one of their own elected to president of the United States! Yes, a secret mussulman is now in control of the last refuge of sanity, decency, enlightenment, scientific prahahahaha okay

Don't be silly, Obama is not a muslim. He is a jew! The Godless heathen.

• edited 2012-09-15 02:49:17
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Actually, Barack Hussein Obama II is an atheist muslim satanist pagan jew.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

And all I can see here is heresy. 

Also, the fact that he needs a Roman numeral to identify his name specifically shows that Barack Hussein Obama II is a royalist, and that's no good.

Here in America, we don't give our children the same name as their parents.  That's why President George Herbert Walker Bush named his son George Walker Bush.  Only in places with hereditary royalty do they take the same name as their parents--here in America, we give our children different names, because they ought to go out and make a name for themselves.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    I will be leaving for college later today, so I won't be able to post as much.
  • You can change. You can.

Doug Walker is retiring the Nostalgia Critic.

woohoo

• Bouncing up and down an entire night hurts my legs.

Best song of this edition, hands down: http://soundcloud.com/deadbeatblast/deadbeatblast-dr-jones-aqua

• a little muffled

Wellp, I now have a smartphone (Galaxy S III). Go me?

I'm supposed to charge it for many hours before using it so I guess you'll get my first post raging about the mobile interface tomorrow or like in the middle of the night.

Anyone know if there's a term for melodically-inclined techno/dance music?

• a little muffled

EDM has infinite subgenres so probably there's several that fit your description.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I'm a little surprised that I'm already used to girls using the guys' bathroom on occasion. And, of course, one of them, a friend of mine, is evidently pretty drunk, and another girl is sitting there about to throw up. I'm afraid I don't get it.

• edited 2012-09-16 00:17:00
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

What's EDM?  Elder Dragon Midlander?

• a little muffled

Electronic dance music, but I like yours better.

Yes. Electronic Dance Music.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    After reading people's posts about college, I'm more convinced than ever that I had the most boring college experience possible. Hopefully that will change once I start again.
  • edited 2012-09-16 00:26:30
    Has friends besides tanks now

Well, hey, if it meant your classmates weren't getting roofied, then it might have been a decent trade-off.

It would be nice if the people at the nightclub had cooler dance moves, though. I was actually unimpressed, and if there had been, you know, actual dubstep playing, I probably could have busted out some good moves.

• After reading people's posts about college, I'm more convinced than ever that I had the most boring college experience possible.

^^I'm hoping for something in between.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know

I still live at home so my 'college experience' is pretty much "go to lecture, go to library, go home".

Mine was "go to lecture, go to room."

Well, yeah, there's your problem. At the very least, please tell me you left your door open when not doing anything that absolutely necessitated privacy. Also, if there's any sort of lounge/common area in your dorm, do stuff there, too. It's a good way to meet people, if you're interested in that.

• a little muffled

I still live at home so my 'college experience' is pretty much "go to lecture, go to library, go home".
    My fear is that this will be my whole experience too. So far it has been for the first week.

I intend to join some clubs at least.