If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-06-30 19:20:38
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

"The thing is, "watching" in the literal sense would require a completely insane budget. I mean, you'd have to hire people to, in real time, read every url someone accesses it, then go to it and check it for copyrighted content. You'd need hundreds of thousands of people, working around the clock, forever.

This would cost tens of millions of dollars per day. They're not going to do that."

I don't think they're actually going to do that. More likely they're going to search for "problem" sites and cross reference those urls with a user's browsing history.

• You can change. You can.

Honestly, all this means is that magnet links are going to get more used and shared to US people by people who aren't in the US

(Unless that doesn't work)

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I don't think they're actually going to do that. More likely they're going to search for "problem" sites and cross reference those urls with a user's browsing history.

Yeah, that's what I figured.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

forzare presents

for the first time ever

Texts From Hinamizawa

http://texts-from-hinamizawa.tumblr.com/

everybody follow

I would if I had tumblr.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    get tumblr just to follow texts from hinamizawa

i thought you were getting a tumblr to publish your analysis shit

Nah, I'm going with Blogspot because its format seemed to fit that project better. Might get a tumblr anyway for just random stuff.

Tumblr's fun. I've been using it a lot more than I thought I would when I first started.

Plus I've managed to avoid pretty much all the terrible social justice wankery that is apparently everywhere, which is a plus.

but inuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

it'll be harder to follow the stuff you publish like that

because

you can't post the links here

it's less cool

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

yes he can

still less cool

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

you're less cool

and you are a big meanie

ha! so you finally admit i am not short!

what you lack in actual height, you compensate with pure meanieness

:<

• Definitely not gay.

I'm going to Arizona this summer.

WOO

hah i win!

i broke your feelings

and ate them

onomnomnom

• Definitely not gay.

I wanna go to colombia someday

no

we're nothing but a forest

an endless forest of forestness

• Definitely not gay.

But there's

so

much

sun

exactly

• Definitely not gay.

Sun is really nice.

you have not been in hell son

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I'm going to Arizona this summer.

You poor thing :(

It's 105˚ right now and it's only going to get hotter.

• Arizona is a horrible place, trust me, I know.

• Definitely not gay.

Dude.

I live in Washington

I don't care how hot it gets, as long as I get away from all this rain

hey

hey kid

how about we change places

you get burned into a crisp

and i get to...not get burned into a crisp

• as long as I get away from all this rain

Dead to me!