If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

The Conductor - tell us if your feelings have turned to rage and boredom somewhere around issue 80 something.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So I've caught up with the moe Nyarlathotep anime.

It's pretty amusing in it's reference-based humor, not just to lovecraft but to anime and toku including the Japanese Spider-man show of all things. The 'harem' dynamic seems a bit more unique but I don't really watch harem animu so...

It's not exactly good and if you dislike moe it obviously won't be your thing but I find the humor enjoyable.

• You can change. You can.

Fables is nice. But after the main arc is solved, it gets kinda lame.

Everyone here knows Juan, so

Amusing overreactions with the intention of amusing other people are hardly what I'd call "Easily trollable", my equine-obssessed acquaintance.

• edited 2012-05-11 20:19:53

Most anime dubs are pretty much shit.  There are a handful of pretty good english VAs, but there aren't nearly enough of them, and the ones that are bad are really really bad.  Also, anime dubs very often suffer from poor direction and casting, so even when the actors are decent that doesn't always translate into a dub that's actually listenable.

Still, there are some pretty good dubs, and a lot of dubs that aren't great, but aren't particularly bad either, and I sure do love hearing Johnny Yong Bosch in every single show, so I'm willing to give a dub a chance usually, but usually I'll still end up watching it subbed.

• Also...

Anybody else think they missed a golden opportunity to name it Ah My Elder Goddess! ?

There's still hope!

When Amaenaideyo! was licensed in the US, Media Blasters titled it Ah My Buddha.

So, if it gets licensed, then... yeah...

man, i think this is the first time that a walk has managed to depressed me.

meh, not much. i did that thing where i started to thing about things.

also, it helps a lot that my leg is apparently planning to overthrow me as supreme king of my body via lots of pain.

also also those dogs and cats are totally adorable :3

• No rainbow star

Fack I can't even complain about what's bugging me right now because the person involved with it knows of this place and that could cause more drama >.<

FUCK

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Good dog.  Best friend.

• Definitely not gay.

What bugs me about the Avengers cartoon is that they used HYDRA instead of the Nazis.

I mean yeah, kids cartoon but it kind of makes WW2 weird. 

• Definitely not gay.

Hey, Zemo just put a mind-control bracelet around Enchantress' neck.

Kinky.

The thing is if you have nazis then there's a question of why superpowered individuals don't just wipe the armies out.

So, Hydra.

so is the avengers cartoon good

The animation is iffy, but yes it's good.

i see

*takes young justice off stuff i care about*

*adds avengers*

• edited 2012-05-11 23:33:08
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

gandalf is kind of a dick

• Definitely not gay.

Still, it's kind of weird replacing Nazi Germany with a completely unrelated terrorist organization.

the newest episode of community is what happens when you take a crazy premise, turn it into bullshit, then genius, then bullshit, then genius.

Yeah, see if Avengers: EMH had Young Justice's animation it'd be the best cartoon airing.

• Definitely not gay.

The animation is kinda off-model sometimes, but on the whole it's pretty decent.

Also, it condenses a few of Bendis' stories to make them actually good.

so just like how the avengers is actually a great kinda sorta adaptation of the ultimates?

• edited 2012-05-12 00:40:20
    If that don't work, use more gun.

So I got my hands on a goldfish, and I don't want it.  (Got it at a prize at some carnival.  Won it entirely by accidnet.)  Now what the heck am I going to do with the fish?  I don't feel like taking up the responsibility to take care of it, but I can't give it back to where I got it...  (And no way in hell am I going to kill the poor thing.)

• Definitely not gay.

Deposit it into your PC and click RELEASE.

Goldfish was banned to BL2, so you can't use it on your NU team anyways.

• If that don't work, use more gun.

... Not fucking funny.

• Definitely not gay.

Seriously? Give it to someone you know. There are a lot of people out there who want a fish.

• edited 2012-05-12 00:53:08
    If that don't work, use more gun.

Hmm, yes.  I suppose I could do that.  Thanks!  Dunno why that thought didn't occur to me.

• No rainbow star

*Checks school email. Finds out I have to pay registration fee by Friday. Can pay online*

God, finding that out with only 10 minutes left is... Yeah, a bit of a scare

• You know, how many times have fanfic writers actually said "OC, don't steal"?