If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

No seriously, Barcelona is a shit team, why do you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    Keep your heads intact, Gentlemen! We're slowly inching our way through the time stream!

Very.

Very.

Very.

Very.

Very.

slowly
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

THIS IS HOW I FEEL

• I say we take off and nuke the entire thread from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

so i guess this is what being the doctor feels like

• Has friends besides tanks now

I can't wait to see the reactions of all the people who haven't been around and come back to this thread to see it glitched up. Hopefully it stays glitched up like this.

GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER

I can't wait to see the reactions of all the people who haven't been around and come back to this thread to see it glitched up. Hopefully it stays glitched up like this.

I hope so, too.

Too much time shenanigans glory. 

Hey.

Hey guys. Hey.

You want to play football?

Now I'm imagining that now we're the football (visualizing as American Football, bear with me) players, forcefully shoving our posts onto the next page.

But seriously, it's getting sort of trollishly annoying how I keep checking for new posts only to be brought to a page full of oldtoast.

NO

Instead, Touhou hijack. 

But different paths and the like is not the defining factor of a game, only the whole Mass Effect debate. This is about what a game is at a fundamental level. 

To use your example, the city, as it relates to games, is not the game. It would be the map. The other people, and the way we interact with them would be the game system itself. And the game system is what makes video games like playground tag, chess and D&D. Otherwise they're just videos. 

• edited 2012-04-18 23:14:42
    Has friends besides tanks now

But I don't want Toehoes, there's too many of them!

Gotta love how the scroll bar gets cut in half every time I add another poast.

We just passed another link in the timestream.

Celebrate with toe hoes. 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Looks like there's still another couple of hours before things get sane.

Only two more hours to go!

STOP TALKING ABOUT SOLITARE ALEX

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT SOLITARE ALEX
  • edited 2012-04-18 23:20:13

Less than two hours before we break through the wonked-up timestream! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

^^, ^ Why is everyone posting my realizations before me? It's like my mind's slowly being eaten by you guys and being replaced with unhealthy food stuffs.

At least I still got fuckin' magnets magic at my fingertips, what with instantaneously summoning UE to fix our shit.

This one is pretty freakin' sweet, actually. 

• Still two more hours? Bah.

But I don't want to put headphones in, I'm afraid they'll suck out my brain and feed it to the timestream!

But really, I just don't want to use headphones right now. Hopefully you guys don't bork bork bork this up too badly when I'm back, so I can find this stuff again.

I feel like I'll wake up later today and be like "the fuck was I on?"

>Things getting sane

>In IJBM

inuh's high. i'm sure of it

You guys do realize that one of us is going to have to fly the plane into the time hole, right?

Hey guys. I can predict the future.

Chelsea will beat Barca 1-0 in the first leg of the UCL semi final but the intertubes will be full of whining Barca fanboys upset that they had about 70% of the ball compared with Chelsea's 30% and got beat.

• edited 2012-04-18 23:25:26

>Things getting sane

>In IJBM

They'd better not be. I'm watching you, Eenoo. >:[

>.>

>.>

>.>

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

@Alex: Holy shit, Crow's Claw. I haven't listened to them since a bunch of their songs got taken off youtube.

• edited 2012-04-18 23:26:45
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

You guys do realize that one of us is going to have to fly the plane into the time hole, right?

Not me, I already took the sleepy pills.  Make INUH or someone do it.  They're used to responsibilitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• edited 2012-04-18 23:27:10
    We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    INUH SHUSH

The slightest change you make while in the past could have drastic consequences in the present!
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Hey people who played Skullgirls.

Is there any place that's made sense of what the hell happened in that indecipherable plot?

Well, the timestream will. So I guess it's more like a thing will get sane, while all the other things stay normal.

• DCU Online is no longer subscription based, should I buy it now?