If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yes, that is the one.

• I'm a damn twisted person

No news yet Nova, but the movie and the Dofus movie are still in the works.

If there is a third season I pray there will not be a third boufbowl arc. 

• No rainbow star

8D

...I have to miss this conversation as I'm going sleepy bye now x.x

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No news yet Nova, but the movie and the Dofus movie are still in the works.

I guess there is that. I'm hoping it gets greenlit, though; I want to see how Yugo's character changes now that he's accepted his position as King of the Eliatropes.

If there is a third season I pray there will not be a third boufbowl arc. 

I skipped the second one at your suggestion. How did it differ from the first? What made it worse?

Sadly it was so bad from an otherwise great show by brain decided to delete the information about what actually happened. All that remains are vague emotional impressions of frustration, impatience, what-the-christery, rage, and dissapointment. All in all, somewhat akin to my memories of high school. 

• Is there a way to delete accounts on this forum?

Sadly it was so bad from an otherwise great show by brain decided to delete the information about what actually happened. All that remains are vague emotional impressions of frustration, impatience, what-the-christery, rage, and dissapointment. All in all, somewhat akin to my memories of high school. 

:(

Is there a way to delete accounts on this forum?

The closest is to ask to be banned.

• You can change. You can.

No, but you can ask to be permabanned, I guess.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

There is a delete account feature, but I don't know exactly how it works and knowing Vanilla it's probably buggy, so I'd hesitate to use it.

http://io9.com/5301435/grant-morrison-tells-all-about-batman-and-robin

I was going to liveblog this (And still have a few drafts saved for whenever I muster the will to finish and post them) but I think all of the things I have thought of are in this interview.

Goddamn you, Grant. Goddamn you to hell

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Grant is insane. He is a man who likes Smallville but at the same time is a great writer. You can't explain that.

Juan - you can still liveblog some of the comics I've pestered you about. And the best thing is, all of them are great jumping on points for new readers.

Spoiler:
    Slott's run on Spider-man. David's run on X-Factor. Carey's run on X-Men Legacy. Waid's Run on Daredevil. Hickman's run on Fantastic Four and FF. Aaron's run on Wolverine. The Incredible Hercules. Pick one.

Grant is insane. He is a man who likes Smallville but at the same time is a great writer. You can't explain that.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

what is difficult about that

More insane is that he keeps working with Quintly as his artist. The wrinkles man. The wrinkles and generally ugly faces and rough work.

Quintly knows how to play with frames and shit, gotta give him that.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

There was a pretty big argument at school - we need to choose one between two possible prom venues.

One is in Hyatt Hotel and is, of course, more expensive, but also has a more formal and glamorous atmosphere. The downsides are that the space is quite smaller than in the other venue, the security is very rigorous, alcohol is more expensive and past generations have reported that it's quite a bore.

The other is in a big multipurpose facility, which is cheaper. It lacks Hyatt's glamour and ceremony, but there's cheap booze, a huge space for dancing, a more relaxed atmosphere and a big-name band playing.

I'm for the other option, naturally, since I can't party with the private security goons breathing down my neck and I doubt that, in ten years, any of us will remember the tablecloths or inane ceremonies. Most teachers pretty much have a similar position, but the students themselves are split 50/50, between those who want a stylish experience and those who want to party hard.

Either way, the great news is that we're going to share the celebration with either the graduates from the High School of Ballet (mrow), or the ones from the Philological High School (which is 90% girls).

• To be or not to be? That is the question.

I'm thinking of making a Let's Play of UFO: Enemy Unknown. Should I do it?

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Why not?

• Definitely not gay.

Gonna watch Wrath of the Titans in a while.

Hoo boy, this looks PoTC-quality. And it lacks Depp's fantastic acting.

• >cheap booze

>space for dancing

>actual live music instead of the shitty djs they usually pull out

How is this even a choice?

Anyhow, laptop has a fried motherboard so I'll have to dive into my savings for jewgolds for a new one(it's more than 3 years old, so repairing it isn't really worth the dosh). Luckily, the hard drive is salvaged, so no game saves and cluttery background programs were lost.

And the ice-cream promo stand was out of icecreams, but I didn't know that, so I tried to open one of the cooling elements. I is not clever.

• Definitely not gay.

>playing Super Mario 3D Land

>going through World 8 castle

>barely make it through, avoiding Magic Missiles, boomerangs, fireballs and shockwaves while not burning in lava

>finally beat Bowser

>go to princess

>she's a cutout

>Bowser appears and runs away with the real deal

>all that platforming and sacrifice for nothing

...Guys, I think I'm in love

• I wonder, would a Xenoblade Chronicles liveblog work? It's coming out this friday, and it seems like a good candidate for one...

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Unless something changes, I will be attending Northeastern University this fall.

Also, spending my first semester in London.
  • ^^YES! YES!

^Have fun. I would like to go to the U.K. myself one day. 

^^^Ooh, it is? I guess my preorder will be coming in soon.

^^Ah, nice. I was in London this summer; it's a great city.

• edited 2012-04-03 12:32:38
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Thanks. Will do.

^ I'm really excited about it.

look out, bitches

here comes america
  • MrWMrW
    edited 2012-04-03 12:41:07

I'm very excited for it, I already pre-paid for it in full, and I'm gonna pick it up on Friday!

Which reminds me.

AFTERNOON OF THE FIRST DAY

61 HOURS REMAIN TIL XENOBLADE

Started The Wise Man's Fear. So far, looks like more of the same, which is exactly what I was hoping for :D

• I want to get Xenoblade Chronicles, but my Wii is at my house (i.e. not at school) which means I'd only be able to play it on weekends.

Plus, $50.

So I guess I'll just wait until summer.