If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-03-25 17:59:54
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ if i were a mod

^ I know that feel. I was a lazy ass through most of high school, and by the time I got it together BAM HEALTH PROBLEMS LIKE A TRAIN OUT OF NOWHERE. I wish I'd learned my lesson before that made it harder. :/
  • You can change. You can.

^ I know that feel. I was a lazy ass through most of high school college, and by the time I got it together BAM HEALTH PROBLEMS LIKE A TRAIN OUT OF NOWHERE.

indeed. 

I've also noticed I've changed a lot, myself. but I still do some things I wish I didn't do at times >_>

• I'm a damn twisted person

Part of me wants to get Anne to watch that movie, just to see the ensuing ragefit.

the other part knows that the ragefit will bore you?

• a little muffled

Speaking of Eden of the East, I really need to get to watching the second movie.

As for Darker Than Black, your enjoyment of the second season will be directly proportional to how much you like Suou, as she's basically the main character of most of it. Personally I liked her, and I enjoyed the season too, but if you find her annoying (which many people did) you probably won't like it. Also it'll make more sense if you watch the OVA between seasons, although that does spoil one thing in season 2.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I didn't mind Suou, but I still didn't like the second season because I didn't really like anyone else except Hei and the lightsaber lesbian.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    Posting from the phone is a real pain in the ass. Evil capitalists turned off mah internets a couple of days ago, and I should have that sorted out soon.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Ran out of points to make for this paper only 1 page away from the limit, damn

• English Extension and IPT down. Extension went oddly well, apparently. The teacher didn't think my speech was shit, which makes no sense.

Ancient in about 2 and a half hours. Taking a short break, then studying and revision.

• @DYRE: I kind of am, actually. I thought you didn't like Haruhi all that much. Or was that just Yuki? (heresy, by the way)

I don't like some aspects of the show, like the fact that Yuki gets more focus than either of the other girls who are much more enjoyable to watch, and so I'm sure I've made it sound like I really didn't like the show because of that but really it was all hyperbole.  I really do like the show a lot.  Enough that I even bought... the second season! :O  And the movie, but the movie was awesome, even if it was just two and half hours of fanservice and existential angst.

• edited 2012-03-25 19:28:18
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

The Movie of Haruhi...Oh lord, it was awesome!

And I loved both Kuro no Keiyakusha and Ryuusei no Gemini. Even if the second season changed focus from episodic Noir spy fiction to one continous story.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Oh, did I mention that the Guardian Beast named Sugar in Summon Night Swordcraft Story looks like @Cygan?

At least, it looks like the character that Cygan uses for her avatar.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

You mean Chrona from Soul Eater.

• Sugar is best Guardian Beast.

At least, in the first game.  I think Dinah in the second game is cuter, but tsundere loli so obviously I think so. 

IJBM: I'm holding Shift to run by accident.

That only works in Spelunky.

• edited 2012-03-25 19:40:23
    No rainbow star
    ^ Skyrim?

Or am I thinking of Minecraft?
  • Can't you set it so that you're running by default?  I don't know why you'd ever want to have to hold a key to run...

Actually, even though I meant that about Summon Night, I guess that goes for Skyrim too. 

Varil or Sanary?

• Sanary because I don't actually even remember who Varil is.

Gold Guild jerk, who first fights you at the docks.

• It's frustrating when you can easily tell that a university professor is only interested in doing research rather than teaching. This is particularly apparent with a lot of our Physics professors.

So, massively increasing headache, me getting all pissy at my mom for almost no reason and the feeling that I'm failing at life, relationships and everything.

This was definetly my best day.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

With you there.

let's comiserate the only way manly longhair bros do, alex

via crying into our beers wondering why is it that we must suffer the pain of being priviledged males with depression.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I know that feel.

I'm currently pretending to be asleep and posting from my phone so I don't have to talk to my parents.
  • edited 2012-03-25 21:55:09
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^ an age old tradition

• edited 2012-03-25 21:57:36
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I can help solve your depressed thoughts

with an earworm

can't listen to music, dad's watching the news and i'm headphone-less

i think i'll just make some food, shower and spend some time meditating or something. 

• edited 2012-03-26 00:25:30

Working at a grocery supermarket is interesting because people talk to you all the time to ask you questions, and some of them give you their life stories, have their kids talk to you personally to train them to interact in the real world, or just make small talk. Sometimes you find yourself realizing how you've changed over the years.

A while ago, I was asked by a meek 16 year old who asked me when no one was around "Do you sell Yu-Gi-Oh?"

Past me would have thought "You play Yu-Gi-Oh? Aren't you a bit old for that?"

Current me thought "You play Yu-Gi-Oh? Wouldn't you rather play Magic The Gathering?"

I blame you guys. XD