If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• But you never had any to begin with.

You can't smile for passport pics here either.

• Neither can you do it over here.

Should also start planning birthday party since I now actually have the facilities for it: I hope not everyone on the obligatory-to-invite list comes, because then the apartment will be too small.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Oh, hey, we're back.

• You can change. You can.

Finally, jeez

• edited 2012-02-29 12:44:35

Have I mentioned that I hate it when people gloat over something they personally don't like being unavailable/gone?

Where did it happen?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I know the site was just down for a bit.  UE has upped the bandwidth limit on the site for now.  The site's got a monthly limit, and we somehow hit it right before the end of the month.

That said, the odd thing was that we used up a lot of bandwidth on the 5th and 6th of this month.  Anyone know what happened then?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Looks like there were two bans on the 5th...

• My internet has slowed to a crawl. Bummer.

Maybe you could make a convincing case for video games if there's some sort of computing science involved and the hiring manager isn't too much of an old fogey. After all, gamers did solve the mystery of a protein that stumped scientists.

Internet forums are worthless though.

Nope, it's not that related to computer science.

Hmmm, maybe I should get back to 3D modeling, or programming, or whatever other hobby I've left in the dust...

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Jesus, it's snowing like crazy today. It's like the past few weeks have been trying to make up for the other snow-less months.

Really, mother nature I didn't mind. Promise.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Mass Effect marathon: 50% complete.

• edited 2012-02-29 15:22:11
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ It's supposed to snow a lot here, tomorrow, as well. As in, a friend said there's a 70-100% chance of snow each hour for twelve hours straight.

Also, got accepted into Susquehanna's Creative Writing Program. And now the load is off my chest.

• edited 2012-02-29 14:50:44

^^I'm not looking forward to the end of the HSC.

I'll have to play ME1 thrice to get up to level 60 (90 hours if I do everything), then ME2 (another 30 if I do everything), then I finally get to take back Earth (unknown amount of time). I can't wear pants for the duration. And I probably won't be sleeping much either :V

I didn't bother spending time doing every sidequest or maxing out my Shepard in 1.  Didn't seem like it was worth the effort, and I've already played that game through a few times.

2, though, I'll probably try to do everything.  I want everyone to survive and get the best possible ending in 3.

And I'm kind of tempted to (at some point in the future) just make the worst Shepard possible and see how much I can fuck up the galaxy by the end of the trilogy.

• I just don't want a total downer ending where you die or most of your crew dies, because that would suck big time. I heard there's a unique ending you can only get from a New Game +, so you guys have to let me how that goes since I can't buy the game until much, MUCH later.

• I mostly maxed out Shepard for completion's sake and for the bonuses in ME2. And then I missed a quest goddammit

2 is really easy to get the best ending though. I did it on my first try without using a guide or anything, just playing how I normally do.

My goal for my main playthrough is to get as happy an ending as possible.  Though really, I won't be surprised if a bittersweet ending is the best you can get, considering how bad everything is as of ME3.

I'm curious how badly everything can end, though, if you don't prepare and make terrible choices.

• The Reapers win utterly and the cycle continues unimpeded would be my guess for worst ending.

Probably.

• We had fairly long discussions on what we figured it would be in the ME2 thread before everyone else ruined that for those of us who didn't want to discuss ME3 every waking second as well. I think it went something like total victory -> victory with minor loses -> victory with major losses -> phyrric victory -> lose but establish a hidden colony somewhere that'll survive -> lose but leave a warning for the next civilisation, Prothean style -> lose utterly.

• But you never had any to begin with.

I need to stop doing things under the justification "It seemed like a good/tasty idea at the time."

Unless it turns out that maxing Galactic Readiness is a lot harder to do than saving your entire squad in 2, I actually think that total victory without significant losses at the end is pretty unlikely.

I'm ready to eat my words if that's not the case, of course.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Amagami SS or You're Under Arrest?

• Champion of the Whales

>That feel when your brain tries to make you use the female toilets despite being closeted

Feels pretty shitty man

• ^^ Amagami SS.

Not that I've watched either of them though. 

I need to stop doing things under the justification "It seemed like a good/tasty idea at the time."

what abomination did you bred in the kitchen this time, alice

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

"Wiping out the Protheans seemed like a tasty idea at the time :<"

"Taking a nap seemed like a tasty idea at the time"

I got a headache for all my worries

who do i have to kill for an aspirin