If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Er...isn't Switzerland known for having a really, really high cost of living?

• You can change. You can.
    What makes you think that i'm going to be living by my own means?
  • edited 2012-02-13 17:14:11
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^And they're not exactly easy to get into.

If you do come to the US and end up in the North East we should totally hang out.

Or not if you don't want to.

• edited 2012-02-13 17:15:06
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

Perhaps, but the point wasn't so much to go to Switzerland as it was to have dig at the Swiss. And the UK.

If you can acquire citizenship, Sweden will take of you beyond a doubt. Although I hear there's some anti-immigrant sentiment. Not that Europe as a whole is good like that, I guess. 

^^ Welp, unless your family's going to pay for everything, I guess. 

You need to remember thaat as much as i'd want to go there, the documentation required for the trips is not easy to obtain.
  • edited 2012-02-13 17:15:40
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^The US is pretty awful for that too.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Speaking of going to the USA, I might be in Chicago for a little while next year. Maybe.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I was considering going to school there at one point. Then I decided not to, and now here I am not attending school at all :/

• You can always consider universities up north, since they are supposed to be cheaper and the quality is not as variable as the US from what I hear.

Clearly we should all move to chicago and rent an apartment.

Malk: we've been considering NY for a while, amd it's one of the stronger options. And don't worry, i wouldn't mind hanging out with my idiotic soul big brother
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Speaking of going to the USA, I might be in Chicago for a little while next year. Maybe.

HELL YES. We should meet up. :D

• edited 2012-02-13 17:25:37
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

juan

are you suggesting that we become a young adult sitcom

^ Sure, why not? I'll show you a thing or two about using swords 'n' stuff. 

• edited 2012-02-13 17:26:04
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I went to school at a small Quaker liberal arts college and as much as I loved my time there I sometimes wonder if it might have been a better career choice to go to a college where I could make connections and with less rigorous grading. 

^It'd be like the Big Bang Theory except with heavy metal and swords and actually funny.

Abyss worm: i've considered carleton in ottawa as well as otawwa uni itself. But the folks want the us because lolcontacts and family
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

For some unfathomable reason I am retardedly thirsty. right now. I hope my dad isn't too bothered by half his bottled waters going missing.

are you suggesting that we become a young adult sitcom

Are you saying we shouldn't

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

damn

you're right

Exactly. I mean, even I can see how funny it'd be. We'd be like "Dude, let's watch a movie" and you and Malk would be all like "Fuck you guys, let's watch a horror movie" and I'd be like "No, fuck that, let's watch Die Hard or something" and INUH would be like "Anything's OK, I guess, but I'd really prefer it if we watched [something INUH likes" and then we'd buy beer and you'd all choke and die wondering why and I'd say something like "Hey, never drank cyanide before"

Emmy material right there, I tell ya

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:<

you're not invited because you don't make me want to poison drinks.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

well i guess thats ok then

I would visit the states, but really, fuck getting passports >_>

• a little muffled

@Juan_Carlos: I have a buddy who goes to Carleton. I hear it's a pretty decent school, though I didn't apply there myself.

It's really omplicate and I hated the whole process when I had to undergo it, especially the part where they implied they could confiscate our passports as is. But whatever, the benefit outweighs the deed's annoyingness, so I live with that

@Nyktos: interesting. Where did you apply yourself?

• Has friends besides tanks now

@Juan: Can I be in it? :D

>implying this will actually happen

Also, got a call from someone in the Susquehanna admissions department saying they're already prepared to give me scholarship money, but will also give some out once I've submitted a portfolio and can thus be considered for the Creative Writing major. :D

Man, it's depressing to see, after how utterly awesome Pirate Sentai Gokaiger is, how lame Go-onger looks.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I am stuck here in panama for the years to come, so, eh, fuck you and your possibility of choice! On another note, damn hot weather, I slept the whole afternoon.

• a little muffled

@Juan: I applied to U of T and Waterloo. (And Queen's, but I'm almost certainly not going to go there.)

That weird feel when you pass your father watching Bill O'Reilly saying something you agree with.

• edited 2012-02-13 20:45:36
    No rainbow star
    Somebody should move up to Calgary so we can have our own young adult sitcom

It would be the same as Juan's but with fewer swords, funnier, and a higher chance of freezing to death :D
  • There's a movement in the Tubes
    Swillin' ludes, kissin' dudes
    Hit the local news
    Get amused
    Everybody likes the mu-
    -sic in the parlor
    Eight figure stacks
    Gettin' heart attacks, tell me
    Where the fat ones at?

That's me trying to come up with a rap verse.