If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

I always got a heigtened aguardiente sense, but I guess it depends on what you've been drinking?

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

You shall not be welcomed into Valhalla, Poni.

I actually agree with poni. beer is meh in comparison to most liquors, and the actual good ones tend to be more expensive than the aforementioned liquors around here.

There are plenty of superior liquors, but beer has many virtues and definitely is better than some harder liquors.

Whiskey and Rum are best tiers though.

• Re-reading Flowers for Algernon, first time since middle school.

>I said all my friends are smart people but there good. They like me and they never did anything that wasnt nice. Then she got something in her eye and she had to run out to the ladys room.

Oh, that's a gut punch if ever there was one.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I need to read that.
  • I need to reread that as well. Curse you, Don, I don't need another thing on my list!

• Has friends besides tanks now

You know, I just remembered why it's taken me so long to get 12 episodes into Bakemonogatari; it's really hard for me to stay focused on it when it's a very conversation-driven show.

• Maybe it's just because Tnu used it so much, but I feel that "meatspace" is an awkward term to describe real life.

^I always picture you're stereotypical out of shape nerd when using it. I prefer 'eye are elle'.

^^Yeah, the dialogue is the main drive, but I found the conversations really interesting.

• edited 2012-02-12 21:30:48
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Yeah, kinda. I dunno, Tnu's usage of it hasn't really turned me off from it, but I've tried to use "real life" more often.

IJBM: I'm really, really bored right now, but I don't want to go to bed before 11. What do? If no one gives me something reasonable to do, I'll probably just read more /adv/ until I get bored of that.

^ The conversations vary, for me. Sometimes it's amusing, but a lot of the time I'm just like "well, okay, then." Senjougahara kinda bugs me like that. I guess it's a little too mundane for me.

I say meatspace because I feel like it's a Bender thing and who wouldn't want to be a Mexican thug robot

^^I'm fond of Senjougahara. I think it's largely because as much as she's called a Tsundere, she's really the inverse. She deliberately fucks with him to show him that she has affection for him.

• edited 2012-02-12 21:40:03
    Has friends besides tanks now

She's an interesting character, certainly, but she bugs me all the same. I'm none too fond of tsunderes, or their inversions, or similar character types. Except yanderes. Yanderes are fine with me.

Yandere is best dere. =D

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You should watch Mai-HiME c:

• Has friends besides tanks now

But I still need to watch Future Diary. Which I'll probably do before I resume NGE and after I finish Bakemonogatari.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No. You shall drop everything and come watch Noir with GMH, Malk and I c:

what about me do i not count why am i asking i know i do not

You have not said you want to watch it yet

Yes you did, I just missed it.

• edited 2012-02-12 21:52:42
    You can change. You can.

no

even if i say please

not even if you put a cherry on top (because i dont like cherries)

• I've been thinking lately about the world we would live in if the Star Wars Holiday Special had never been bootlegged, and was never seen again after its only airing, just like George Lucas would've wanted. Imagine the legend that'd build around it.

not even if you put a cherry on top (because i dont like cherries)

What if I give you a sensei's top?

a what

• edited 2012-02-12 22:08:33
    You can change. You can.

also known as "One of Magic's most broken things"

ETA: I freely admit I did it just for the pun.

• yawn dairy

stun dairy

coo dairy