If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-02-11 12:38:27
    Kichigai birthday!!

フアン·カルロス? 후안 카를로스? خوان كارلوس? Хуан Карлос? Χουάν Κάρλος? 胡安·卡洛斯?חואן קרלוס?

Nice pagetopper

• Happy birthday, Juan!

• law of silence

Happy birthday, Juan ^_^

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Happy birthday kiddo

• You can change. You can.

Thanks, fellas.

• No rainbow star
    Happy birthday Juan
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

Break out the marijuana!

sorry, sorry

wait

i didn't even have to alter that word.

hah!

• No rainbow star
    This assignment is interesting. I have to produce sonic art that isn't music

Found a way to make it work :D

Turning images into sound :D
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

• No rainbow star
    ^ What am I looking at? O.o
  • No rainbow star
    ^ What?
  • Sonic's gotta go fast.

• ^^ That's even worse than Chris Chan's drawings of Sonic/Sonic rip-off characters.

• No rainbow star
    ^ At least it is different enough that it could be called an original character
  • edited 2012-02-11 17:08:31

The ending reminded me of the end of Ebenezer Scrooge's Ghost of Christmas Past visit. Seems like a fitting analogy for these people actually. Hopefully he reaches his epiphany someday.

Also, yes, YouTube comments, but: 

"It's because autists tend to have trouble remembering facial features. That's why shows like Sonic and Anime are popular in the sperg community."

I love idiots acting smug. If anything, facial features are the thing I remember the most about people even if I can't recall names. But what do I know?

• edited 2012-02-11 18:24:18
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    that feel when you play an mmo and make a lot of progress with multiple characters and then realize you picked the most shit server

feels bad
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

What game is this and is it free :V

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It is The Old Republic and unfortunately it is not. :V
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:<

• edited 2012-02-11 18:38:43
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    On a related note, I don't know why I keep looking at the forums for that game. They're even more of a cesspit of idiocy, trolling, and Bioware-hate than the WoW forums were. I must hate myself.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I really should get TOR.

• edited 2012-02-11 18:46:10
    ^ You should. We could kick ass together.

I may get it one day :V But I'd probably get bored of it like I did WoW.

I made it well past the amount of playtime that made WoW boring for me during the beta, and again during early access.

It's the repetitive gameplay that gets to me.

• edited 2012-02-11 19:03:54
    Has friends besides tanks now

Just doubled my progess in UMvC3, which is to say that I've completed half the characters' endings in Arcade Mode. It's been pretty fun so far, especially now that I know Galactus's tricks. After I get the rest, it'll come down to doing Heroes and Heralds mode, and seeing how that works.

So far, my three favorite characters are Captain America, X-23, and Vergil.

Also, I feel like I'm typing especially fast today.

EDIT: I would totally get The Old Republic if my computer wasn't a $250 laptop that I would have to put too much work into configuring for any PC game, if that's even possible.

^^Same with me, but that didn't happen as much with ToR for some reason. Dunno why.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    As someone who played WoW for years, I've been enjoying TOR a lot more than I had WoW in a long time. The gameplay might be similar, but there's enough little differences that make me like it more, and the setting/full voice acting/class storylines really make it for me.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

TIL that watching Archer with your siblings is a pretty bitchin' way to spend a birthday party