If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Playing as Phoenix Wright, and I don't even know, man, I don't even know.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    There is no acceptable reason that Phoenix Wright should not be the best character in the whole game.

I'm not sure where he ranks, tier-wise (and I have no real opinion of him, myself, as I haven't played the Phoenix Wright games), but he's got a really, really weird fighting style. Which is to be expected from a character whose series of origin wasn't an action game, I guess.

• I need to get TOR. Maybe at the end of the year.

• But you never had any to begin with.

as I haven't played the Phoenix Wright games

Go do this. Right this moment. Yes, now.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

no

• But you never had any to begin with.

>:|

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

>:(

So I guess there's also a One Piece game coming out for the PS3. It will probably be a while before it's released in America, but it makes me feel good about my switch to the PS3.

• No rainbow star
    Cygan: Dammit go play Phoenix Wright! Before we do something drastic!
  • No rainbow star
    >Has Coconut Cream pie
    >Lactase pills fail to work
    >In washroom in some pain

It was worth it. That was some awesome pie
  • So Taito puts an Arkanoid game on WiiWare and doesn't take advantage of motion control even though some sort of analog control is optimal? Disappointing. 

• Oh wow, RIP Whitney Houston. =(

• Wow, that is unfortunate and unexpected.

• Seriously. And it was a major whiplash for me, coming straight after I finished watching The Land Before Time for the first time in a long while.

Cygan: Dammit go play Phoenix Wright! Before we do something drastic!

no fuck you

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^DO IT. NOW.

• edited 2012-02-11 21:59:49
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Seriously, they're one of the DS's best game series.

No.

Sorry, I just don't like it.

Siding with Cygan, here; I'm not really feeling like getting back into DS games, sorry. If anything, I would just watch a Let's Play.

I'm not really feeling like getting back into DS games, sorry. If anything, I would just watch a Let's Play.

Yeah. Sorry, the only DS games I'll play is probably Pokemon, any new Zelda games and the KH games for it.

• edited 2012-02-11 22:01:27
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

IMO, the best release on the DS (and the best VN I've read) is 999.

Ace Attorney's up there, though.

^^A Let's Play would basically be the same thing. The gameplay adds to it, but not much.

Works for me.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    IMO, the best release on the DS (and the best VN I've read) is 999.
    Seconded like a boss.
  • edited 2012-02-11 22:52:48
    You can change. You can.

so, my birthday party ended up being watching The Lady in Black and my sister's mental breakdown due to that movie (Which ended up with her talking to a friend on the cellphone and saying out loud "I'm shitting myself") and getting drunk on the balcony.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^What's the best VN you've read?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Whee, drunk on the balcony! :D

• You can change. You can.

The sad part is that I'm the only one drinking. Right now everyone has moved inside and I'm typing from the balcony and trying to get the guys to buy more booze.

fuck these guys, they're slow for everything.

• The reverse of my friends.