If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^You're just jealous. ^_^

• edited 2012-01-26 01:19:22
    You can change. You can.

nah, vandro would have been ALL CAPS, RAGEY AS FUCK AND BOWING TO MURDER EVERYTHING IN THE NAME OF [insert fictional character of your own preference]

I prefer the whispering psycho approach, myself.

^Everything includes Aegis, so run while you can. >:|

• They're somethin' else.

Good luck trying. ^_^

On a side note, god damn this episode of Gokaiger is rife with gay subtext.

• You can change. You can.

goddamnit, malk, stop making me want to burn things, i'm tapping into my inner Haven and fuck that noise

Too bad. I'm tipsy and happy and you'll just have to learn to deal. With any luck this could be a regular thing. ^_^

• Stop using "^_^" dammit

It's freaking me out

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

^_^

^o^

• edited 2012-01-26 01:30:41
    You can change. You can.

I will just have to wait till tomorrow till your usual grumpy self comes back, then. In fact, I can accelerate the process via this thing called sleeping, even!

How do you like them apples, huh?!?!

^You're actually adorable, so it doesn't freak anyone out.

• edited 2012-01-26 01:31:18

^^Eh. You do it with some degree of frequency, so it's nothing to take note of.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You're actually adorable, so it doesn't freak anyone out.

dammit

hey, it's not my fault. you're the one who decided to be pretty and stuff.

--plays with cygan's ponytail out of boredom--

• I preferred when her hair was a bundle of curls, but eh.

PIE IS DONE

I preferred when her hair was a bundle of curls, but eh.

At the very least, a ponytail looks a hell of a lot more professional than a messy bundle of curls, which is good when I'm hoping to get a job.

• edited 2012-01-26 01:42:24

I can understand that. But I think you looked waaaay cuter with them.

Please don't hurt me.

hey, you must deal with what you have. and in this case, all i have is a pony tail to play with.

• Shouldn't she be threatening you with grievous bodily harm right about now?

i'm counting the seconds, to be honest.

I can understand that. But I think you looked waaaay cuter with them.

I did prefer the curls- my ponytail looks a bit more masculine at the moment, and will until I can grow bangs and make my ponytail longer, which is annoying.

But I also appreciate not looking messy, and the professional aspect helps.

• edited 2012-01-26 01:46:16

-nod-

I can definitely understand the professional aspect. God knows I'd feel a lot more comfortable if I went for a job interview with my current, much shorter and neater hairstyle than the shaggy mess that was the last once.

Also PIE AND CHIPS HELL YEAH

I'm happy with my appereance and my past employers were happy with it. --shrug--

You did not have a GIANT UNRULY MESS OF HAIR

And were not trying to get employers to look past, y'know, my being kicked out of high school

• You did not have a GIANT UNRULY MESS OF HAIR

wat

Who are you talking to

well, i was kicked out of college and i had the most horrible/sexy afro, so there's that.

Juan

• No rainbow star

Does anyone get weirded out when I use ^-^?

meh, not particularly

anyway, night and be seeing you, fuckeroos and fuckerinas

• No rainbow star

:3 Is it because I act cutely? 8D?

dear god why am I still up I post stupid things when tired ;.;

• edited 2012-01-26 03:35:02

Goddammit, why can't I tell someone I want to take a break from them even when I know it's the best thing for both of us?

EDIT: DARTHS AND DROIDS ARE ORGANISING A VIEWING OF EPISODE I IN SYDNEY

I MUST GO