If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I've never seen dancing like this... ever...

• You can change. You can.
    Except that capital letters represent shouting on the Internet. It's not like you ever need to shout to switch the topic to anime on this board.

Fairly sure Forzare didn't mean it as shouting so much as emphasis.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I'm downloading Embodiment of Scarlet Devil to see how it's like. Will probably uninstall it since I don't really like shmups but trying doesn't hurt
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Bah, it runs on a ridiculously low framerate,wich is pretty baffling since it's a 2002 2D game.

Plus,the fighters,which surely have a lot more graphical requeriments work perfectly.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Alice confirmed for worst Dungeon Crawl player.

• edited 2011-12-19 13:55:50
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^It worked fine for me. I didn't especially like it, but it worked.

^Ah, wow. Why did the goblin explode?
  • edited 2011-12-19 13:58:57
    Reading about how awesome the Persian empire was makes me lament even more that history education is so white man dominated, particularly since that means I end up knowing much more about white men than I do about my own Chinese heritage. Though that's largely my own fault for not showing more interest.
  • edited 2011-12-19 13:57:32
    But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^ I cast Inner Flame on it. :<
  • edited 2011-12-19 13:59:52
    No rainbow star
    ^^^ ...Exploding goblins?

Anyways, I arrived at my psychiatrist appointment...

...Over an hour early x.x
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^^Modern historians actually say that Persia was a much better place to live in than ancient Greece so long as you paid your taxes and minded your own shit.
  • Yeah, that's what I hear. Thing is, if non-white cultures contributed so much, then why do they get barely, if any representation in the curriculum? I know the answer to that already, but that answer is only more disheartening.
  • No rainbow star
    Every time I hear about SOPA and PROTECT IP makes me rage

Especially since it keeps looking more and more likely that it will pass
    ^
    Yeah I really hope it doesn't, although I'm not entirely sure how the US govt will police foreign websites.
    (Unless I'm mistaken SOPA would say they could/should?)
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    By blocking them in the US.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Rise of anonymizers?
    A massive box of Canadian Kit-Kat bars was just delivered to my house. I can't eat the US ones anymore ever since they started putting a "may contain peanuts" warning on them, so I have to order them from abroad.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'd take a peanut allergy if it meant I'd have a reason to order massive boxes of Kit-Kats.  :O
  • edited 2011-12-19 16:20:15
    No rainbow star
    ^^ KITKAT!
    ^^Well, on the other hand, I now have to find the restraint to not eat a massive box of Kit-Kats all at once.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I would not be able to resist.

Because Kit-Kats are the best candy and I am weak.

So good luck.
    The Canadian ones are better than the US ones anyway :D

Though the Swiss ones are the best.
  • No rainbow star
    Aren't the Swiss best at anything chocolate?
    Yep. Guess that went without saying.

I haven't tried the Japanese ones. They have all sorts of flavors like wasabi or strawberry.
    A massive box of Canadian Kit-Kat bars was just delivered to my house. I can't eat the US ones anymore ever since they started putting a "may contain peanuts" warning on them, so I have to order them from abroad.

I shouldn't find this so adorable. 
  • No rainbow star
    You'd have a good reason to find that post adorable if Waltzy made it :3
    Not particularly, no. 
  • edited 2011-12-19 17:35:48
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

This is the most adorable thing.
    Mongrels is finished.
    I do hope they get a third series but most likely British Brevity and all that.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    My dad just asked me to cancel my netflix subscription. (sigh) 
    why