If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star
    I don't trust lactase pills anymore
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^Lol Portuguese subtitles
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    DOGGY'S HOME!
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    The funniest part of Yahtzee's Arkham City review is 'BATMAN BUYS GAMES NEW WHY DON'T YOU?'
  • edited 2011-11-02 19:18:37
    For some reason, I sometimes don't get why people find threads about political or social issues so irritating. Bizarrely, I actually find media discussions tend to be worse a lot of the time, but then I'm biased since I don't have as much emotional investment in the latter.
  • You can change. You can.
    For some reason, I sometimes don't get why people find threads about political or social issues so irritating.

I don't find the threads irritating by themselves, but because of how some posters here just have to go and ruin them.

you know who are them. 
  • edited 2011-11-02 19:43:47
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ Yeah.  I'd like to be able to have an actual discussion about a serious subject like politics or gender or whatever, because that stuff does interest me, but they always get so shitted up with anger and stuff that I just avoid them now.
  • edited 2011-11-02 19:45:23
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    To be honest though, I find it more reasonable to be angry about gender issues than it is to be angry about Uncharted's metacritic score.

which isn't to say people don't need to cool the fuck down.
  • edited 2011-11-02 19:46:01
    You can change. You can.
    fucking drama, man

^But is anyone here angry about Uncharted's score?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's more reasonable to be angry about, but I'm still of the opinion that getting actually angry about stuff people say/do on the internet (unless it's like someone posting video of them setting puppies on fire) is stupid.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Dammit, facial hair, grow faster! I want to actually have something to show for my participation in No-Shave November! ;_;
    I don't see how being angry over other people's stupidity is reasonable. Indignant, maybe, but raeg? nah. Specially in an environment where you can avoid cluing in people about how you feel.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I used to get pissed off about stuff people said on forums.  Then a couple months ago I realized that that was fucking stupid, and I started trying my best to just stay calm and not let stupid things like that bug me.

It's worked out pretty well so far.
    ^^Maybe reasonable is the wrong word. Understandable. Don't take me to think people actually should fly off the handle, because they shouldn't.
    Oh, I agree that Social and political issues are more important and therefore it's both easier and far more understandable to be angry about them. I just don't think that rage should translate into stupidity in the internet, where you can think what you're gonna post. And especially here, where you can save a draft and so on.

Also, thanks to Malk, I'm listening to Kick Out The Jams. Feels good.
  • edited 2011-11-02 20:49:10
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I don't understand getting legitimately pissed off on the Internet, either. I think the only time I was really upset as a result of online interactions is when Vorpy left for a while and I thought it might have been permanently, and that was a while ago.

In other news, I found this song that I had only heard prior on a commercial, after this super-hot lifeguard I worked with yesterday--she's also the one who told me about how inexpensive Canadian college is--told me about how my description of Coheed and Cambria's vocalist reminded her of it. Anyone else remember the commercial that had this?
  • $80+ per session
    I'm a little angry about it, but only slightly.

That's just because I honestly think it is the best one and a gaming masterpiece.
    Uncharted 3?

Seems to me like Uncharted 2 but in another setting.

Which is a problem the game have been having a lot lately. They have loads of charm, but nothing on the way of actual game design and so on.

Speaking of gaming, GTAV's trailer got me interested in another game. Even if it's Rockstar's most annoying city (Los Santos)
  • edited 2011-11-02 21:02:05
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I played Uncharted 2, it honestly felt like an Indiana Jones movie where Jones is prick with some enjoyable but not stellar gameplay aspects.

Honestly, I can't think of a single thing that game has done that hasn't been done before with more immersion and heart.

Honestly, GTA is probably my least favorite major Rockstar game. Yes, I liked Manhunt more than GTA too.

Oh wait no. L.A. Noire. Never mind.
  • $80+ per session
    Have you played it?
  • To be honest, I think the fact that I seem capable of getting legitimately pissed off at the internet is a sign that I'm far too invested (emotionally and otherwise) in the internet.
    >Assuming I have to play a game to know whether I'll like it or not.
    Going by trailers and walkthroughs. --shrug--

I could be wrong.

I played Uncharted 2, it honestly felt like an Indiana Jones movie where Jones is prick with some enjoyable but not stellar gameplay aspects.

One day, I'l understand your hatred for Nathan Drake. One day.

Honestly, GTA is probably my least favorite major Rockstar game. Yes, I liked Manhunt more than GTA too.

Yes, but that's because you love horror

how do you feel about Bully?
  • $80+ per session
    Bully is best rockstar game.
    That's a weird way of spelling red Dead Redemption, but I'll roll with it.

Yah, Bully is my favorite game ever.
    I don't hate Nathan Drake. He's good as Ezio.... and someone else I'm sure... His 'wisecracker' voice just makes me go insane, especially since the voice reminds of Dane fucking Cook.

I really liked Bully. Again, I think the main reason I liked RDR and Bully more than GTA is setting, mood, and attitude.

Please note I don't have think GTA is bad. I just don't love it as much as most people do.
  • $80+ per session
    Oh shit, I forgot Red Dead....

Nah Bully is still my favorite.
  • I started Bully but never finished it for some reason.

I keep meaning to go back and finish it but I never do.
    I don't hate Nathan Drake. He's good as Ezio.... and someone else I'm sure... His 'wisecracker' voice just makes me go insane, especially since the voice reminds of Dane fucking Cook.

Nathan Drake's the character, not the actor. That's Nolan North.