If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    Damn I love Kawajiri and Ohata animes. Manly, horrible things that they are XD
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    >Decide to go to sleep
    >Stay up all night talking about transhumanism on the internet instead
  • >Never asked for this
    Yes, actually, it was in the Human Revolution thread on TV Tropes.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    At least it's not a headache and congested nose keeping you up. >_<
  • edited 2011-11-03 05:28:21
    ^^>Praxis Point earned

I should venture back in there when I finish Human Revolution. Unfortunately THAT IS NOWHERE NEAR AN ACCURATE WORD TO USE IN THIS SITUATION, I'm getting Uncharted 3 tomorrow, so that won't be anytime soon.
    ^^Ah, that sucks...I've been there. But yeah, this is definitely the good kind of up all night.

^You haven't finished it yet? When did you get it? It's not a long game.
  • I've been playing pretty on and off. I got it the day of release, but it took me a while to really get into it and I had a lot of other games to work through first.

I'm completely in love with it now, to the point where (as you may have realised) I'm attempting to figure out how to cosplay as Adam Jensen for an upcoming party.
  • edited 2011-11-03 05:35:18
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I quite liked it.

Though the bosses are hit-and-miss.

The first is awful, the second is quite good, if you're clever, the third is meh, and the final boss was...without spoiling anything, I can say that I've beaten the final boss three times and my roommate's beaten it twice, and neither of us has the slightest damn clue what the hell was going on or what, if anything, we were actually supposed to do.
  • edited 2011-11-03 05:39:09
    First boss was meh. After a couple of deaths (mainly him just walking towards me and shooting at me until I died or punching me to death), I just lobbed my frags at him, detonated an extinguisher in his face and hit him with another grenade to kill him. I did like how he was essentially Barrett from FF7 in all but skin-colour though. Second, which I just beat earlier today, was alright. Since I've been playing mostly pacifist (I did kill the guys at the start though, so no achievement for me and thus I do murder on occasion) I had a huge stockpile of rounds, so I just unloaded 100 combat rifle rounds into her face followed by 100-odd Machine Gun rounds. Pretty painless, really.

Not sure what comes next, though my friend told me something about an ambush and having to save Malik from a combat droid, so I stocked up on EMP grenades and mines.
    Well, when I got to the first boss, I was a pure-stealth character. It...didn't go so well...

I think your friend's trolling you. You have to save Malik from a crapload of mooks. Not a droid in sight.
  • edited 2011-11-03 05:45:20
    Yeah, I was playing pure-stealth (aside from the prologue) at that point as well. When I learned you can't kill him nonlethally, I just laid into him with my stockpile of ammunition. I also apparently missed the hostages at the Sarif Industries Manufacturing Plant, which apparently resulted in them getting gassed. As I said on my tumblr: bugerrrrrrr.

Not a droid in sight.

FUCK

Lucky for me, I have about 500 rounds for the Machine Gun and a crapton of store energy bars.

I adore the Main Theme, by the way. Truly amazing, if you ask me.
    How are you at long-range?
  • Only long-range weapon I have is the Tranq Rifle. I'm pretty good with it, and I have the target-lead mod to boot.

It is, however, increasingly useless as the game goes on.
    Oh, dear.

Fortunately for you, saving Malik isn't mandatory.
  • Should have taken the Sniper Rifle, I'm guessing. Couldn't have hurt.

Maybe not for you. I rather like her. I'm saving her no matter how tough it is.
    Oh, I reloaded about five times to save her.

I'm just saying, with your setup, it won't be easy.
  • I also have a shitload of grenades.

Or did.

I think I may have dropped some of them for the EMP grenades.

Shit, better use up those mine templates to free up inventory space for more grenades.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.

I should resume playing Human Revolution myself. I haven't played since I got a crash. Then again, I also should resume playing Arkham City. Geez, so many games so few time...

I actually found the third boss pretty easy. But I suspect that the Taifun is simply overpowered.

^I said the third boss was meh, not that he was hard. I simply found the battle uninteresting.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I wasn't responding to you (I haven't even read all the posts here). It was more a general statement, since I heard some people saying that the third boss is hard.
  • Man, this Ibitsu manga is fucked uuuuuuuup y'all.

You mean this one? http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/Ibitsu

If you haven't finished yet, I feel reasonably safe in telling you that it gets worse.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    So apparently Moral Orel is getting an special.

Fuck yeah
  • http://www.journalfen.net/community/fandom_wank/299552.html?thread=16182048#t16182048

(a little bit down)

Well now, so 4Kids actually improved Yu-Gi-Oh!'s first season by making Pegasus badass? That explains why I liked it so much more than every other season or iteration of the show.

How is that show anyway, nohay?
  • You can change. You can.
    Moral Orel is a very good show. Top tier animation shit.
    Hmm... I'll keep an eye on it.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Everyone pull up Google and search: do a barrel roll.
  • Ok su---AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
  • You can change. You can.
    If I hear about that shit again today, imma choke a bitch.

i swear