If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star
    I wonder if they'll ever acknowledge us acknowledging them acknowledging us?

...Acknowledge doesn't feel like a real word to me anymore for sone reason. Was expected to get more uses out of it in one post before that happened
  • They can't. They have a rule against communicating with us.
  • edited 2011-10-27 18:57:31
    You can change. You can.
    Us too. But we can comment on what they say about us. Either that or bring it to PMs.

Anyway, what truly amuses me is, again, the complete lack of self awareness.
  • No rainbow star
    Too bad they can't interact with us

...Although now I'm tempted to make a thread that consists of nothing but acknowledging them to see how they react

I wouldn't though since that would probably be breaking the drama rules and because they'd probably, at most, call me a dumbass and move on
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    We should take it to pms, I sense a shitstorm coming.
  • You can change. You can.
    set it up, then. 
  • edited 2011-10-27 19:06:22
    No rainbow star
    ^^ Make sure to invite me

Edit: Hang on, I use the same username everywhere. If I signed up for SA, wouldn't ever posting in that thread be breaking the rule of not identifying which troper/IJBMer you are?
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I can understand a certain degree of annoyance, but I don't think this SA nonsense is worthy of too much attention. As Juan points out, they're denigrating us by spending time cherrypicking the worst examples while shielding themselves from the same.
    ^This, basically. Except for the cherrypicking, because let's face it, there's a lot of shit here.

Not like there isn't a lot of shit in SA either. It's an internet forum, after all.

Anyway, it amuses me how they tell us to get a life and stuff like that. They throughly overrate how hard it is to write three or four paragraphs about anime. It's almost like they were all one handed people.
    I'd also question that piece of advice based on the fact that they're spending time on an internet forum making fun of others for their good cheer.
    That goes without saying, of course.
    Oh boy...

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Not this shit again.
    Meh, it'll fly by in a few minutes. Anyway, if you guys are interested in that, there's a PM conversation. --shrug--

anyway, let's talk about ontology gogogogogo
    And that's all I have to say about that.
  • edited 2011-10-27 20:21:14
    No rainbow star
    ^
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    >on Facebook
    >live in Maine
    >whitest state in the country
    >see multiple people refer to friends as "my nigga"

tommyleejones.jpg

>Get done with work fifteen minutes early
    >Wait outside when the building closes at 9
    >Wait fifteen more minutes for my ride outside
    >It's raining and I can see my breath

tommyleejones.jpg
  • I love how Google's suggestions filter out "paedophile" and yet are perfectly fine with "nonce".
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    My nigga has become a 4Chan meme by now. 

Doesn't make it less awful.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It is snowing

Sky, it is october, you should not be snowing
  • edited 2011-10-27 20:48:32
    Has friends besides tanks now
    >on /adv/ (don' lookit me like that)
    >girl asks for help with not being ignored and glanced over
    >people report the thread and tell her to leave due to age
    >foreveralones regularly get advice when they make depressed nice guy threads no matter how many have already been made

tommyleejones.jpg

^ You actually got snow in your area? I'd say lucky, but then if it had snowed here, it would have been even colder when I was waiting for my ride to show up.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Where are you? Where I live, snow's really rare in December.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Yeah. I don't think it's really sticking, but it's weird to see it snowing pretty heavily this early.

^ Connecticut.

The weather ponies must be drunk or something.
  • edited 2011-10-27 20:51:27
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ I think he lives in Connecticut.

ninja'd by the person I'm answering for

Crap, we have another similarity; we both live in New England.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    @INUH

However the most common one is definitely the paedo one.

The other 'main' definition is a very archaic usage.
  • I wonder why North Americans have a tendency to throw around British curse words so freely.
    Because they don't know how offensive those words are.
  • edited 2011-10-27 22:15:53
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^^^North East Coast Represent

(throws up Jew gang sign)