If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I'm not the oldest here, but I guess I'm close. A friend told me once that after you pass thirty, you get used to it. She also told me that joke: do you know what is more pathetic than an aging unmarried woman with a bunch of cats? An aging unmarried woman with an allergy to cats.
  • I don't think I'd mind growing old if I felt I had things to look forward to.
  • edited 2016-11-02 23:13:23
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Hmm. You don't live in Europe, so you can't really look for Great European Race War. But then... Why, isn't it obvious?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Twitter is rather blatantly following my web activity.

I recently finally watched RWBY episode 3.

Now Twitter suddenly suggests that I follow Rooster Teeth.
  • edited 2016-11-03 04:23:58
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

The World Series, the US Major League Baseball championship series, is currently tied in score and games won, in the seventh and final game in a series between the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians.  Since the score is tied, extra innings will be played.

Someone remembered that this guy made this out-of-the-blue prediction back in 2014, as neither team was favored to advance to the championship, much less force a Game 7 (because it's best of 7) and then also have a tied scoreboard.

The drama is reminding me of the 2004 American League Championship Series, where the Boston Red Sox were facing their perennial rivals the New York Yankees, and they were down 0-3 in games won before two epically-long games 4 and 5, both of which they won, and which forced games 6 and 7, which they also won both of, making the only time a team has come back from a 0-3 deficit to win the series.  The Red Sox then went on to win the World Series after a lengthy drought of World Series wins as well.
  • edited 2016-11-03 17:45:14
    "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    After the Red Sox won the pennant in '04, there was such a raucous celebration in the streets that one person was accidentally trampled to death. I remember that because my sister was living in Boston at the time, and the girl who died attended the same college as her (though she never knew her personally).
  • edited 2016-11-03 18:26:47
    After the Red Sox won the pennant in '04, there was such a raucous celebration in the streets that one person was accidentally trampled to death. I remember that because my sister was living in Boston at the time, and the girl who died attended the same college as her (though she never knew her personally).

I don't remember whether it was after the ALCS or after the World Series win but some people also toppled a McDonald's sign and other shenanigans like overturning a car.

I was part of the huge crowd of people that was out there, after the ALCS if I recall correctly, though my memory is a little hazy.  If I recall correctly, I saw someone swaying a street sign, I think I saw someone in the distance messing with the McDonald's sign, and I think I saw on TV the car-toppling thing.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Twitter is rather blatantly following my web activity.
    >Update browser
    >Look at Johnny-Lee Miller's page on Wikipedia
    >oh look here's this movie you will definitely never watch in your YouTube rec videos (usually filled with PriPara videos) that has Johnny-Lee Miller in it
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I know that feel. Kinda creepy.
  • I've had a cold or something for like 10 days now, it's really annoying.
    I hope you get well soon!
    Funny, I've been having a cold for a while too.
  • ^^ Thank you.

Anyhows, it's been 11 days and counting, but I feel like in one or two days I'll be fine. It's kind of a weird slow-mode cold where what normally transpires within a day takes several days instead.
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    Extremely good news:
    https://medium.com/this-political-woman/introducing-post-trump-europe-4ec343d51b5#.8i5lotmot

Also, around 200 anti-Black Pete demonstrators v&'d today while a literal fascist group was allowed to demonstrate and hand out candy to kids while one of 'em shouted that foreigners had to leave. Highly enjoying worldwide Weimar but with shittier art and philosophy. 
    Also I did another poetry contest which you can vote for: http://mijn.editio.nl/schrijfwedstrijd/door-de-bank-genomen/ (translation available upon request)
    Made some sort of macaroni with cheese roast. Not as good as I hoped but satisfactory. Im pretty sure there is an illustratory Pepe for that.
  • edited 2016-11-14 23:34:34
    tumblr_nptr7eOZCG1uyno79o1_400.png
    First Google Image Search result lol
    Not a particularly good one though.
  • I wonder what the context is lol
  • A bunch of circumstances (that I'd rather not talk about) led me into punching a (non-through) hole into a door in a fit of rage.
  • Those circumstances must not be nice. :(
    Those circumstances must've been badass.

...ah yeah, "non-through". But thanks for the awesome mental picture.
    Meanwhile in Poland, a group of student filmmakers are gathering money for a first ever (?) film inspired by an internet copypasta.
    Of course, SyFy beat them to it.
    Kind of doubted nobody would, aye.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Fuck global warming. We now have hurricane alerts...Panama is not supposed to have the alerts.
  • Good luck, and try not to die!

In unrelated news, I wonder where the fedora-wearing atheist stereotype came from.
    Stay safe~

I'm starting to feel like my brain is turning to mush but that feeling is way less scary than my irrational fear of sitting around and not studying because exams are in less that two weeks and if I'm not studying at all times I will most definitely screw up.
    Stay safe~

I'm starting to feel like my brain is turning to mush but that feeling is way less scary than my irrational fear of sitting around and not studying because exams are in less that two weeks and if I'm not studying at all times I will most definitely screw up.

Thanks for reminding me to get back to work. ^_^
    I saw a post on Facebook titled "27 most ridiculous accusations leveled against Jews", read the comments, and now I feel vaguely like I should consult an oncologist. Although some of the replies looked like a result of intoxication.
    Always good to see that people have no problem spouting that type of thing under their real identities.