If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ So quit making it more annoying to read
  • It's somewhat sad that French has raped English so throuroughly that her nativespeakers find her originalgrammar to be annoying.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    So...what, are you going to start speaking Old English?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm... really not sure how to respond to that.
  • You can change. You can.
    Ugh.

It changed. Get o'er it, jeez
  • INUH: No, but I'll at least try to preserve some of English's Nationalheritage.

You all know I'll quit this when it gets tiring anyway.
    It already has
  • edited 2011-07-31 01:38:55
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Hopefully it lasts as long as your identification as transgendered. Which is to say, you grow out of it immediately.

Sorry, but I can't help but read those compound words in a really annoying voice.
    It already has
    Hopefully it lasts as long as your identification as transgendered.

Why do I always miss the lulzy stuff
    Why do I always miss the lulzy stuff

• See, this is why German is such a better language. Those guys kept the French away from their language, and it really shows.
    carajo.

Me voy a dormir, no voy a ponerme a discutir lenguajes ahora. Y mucho menos con la Uni encima. 

Hasta mañana

• edited 2011-07-31 01:42:56
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, fuck France.

??????

• edited 2011-07-31 02:21:49
    Belief
    Needs help downloading a video.

Can anyone offer assistance -_-.

Or not -_-
  • Shit, I just want to transfer a google video.

... And no one is awake, fuck!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I am awake, and what is wrong?
  • The video-downloading site isn't working with the video I want to download, I am peeved and looking into alternative methods, but am unsure as to the validity of these methods due to the unsafe hazards of video downloading.

If anyone has a secure method of downloading the video(A google video, to be precise) then I would be thankful for that service.

• De quoi s'agit tout cette bruit?
    The one I used to use was Benderconverter, but all of the sudden it's whoring out to RealPlayer and requiring me to actually have the video on my computer to convert it. Boo.

There is video2mp3.net

see if that works.
  • Thank you, I have to lay down now, but I'll try it in the morning.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    German is the superior racLANGUAGE
  • I feel like sending a request to Psyblog to analyze Kodomo No Jikan for its deeply psychological and sociological themes.

(Honestly, that is the single dumbest thing ever said on TvTropes)

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What's the skill called in Magic the Gathering that lets a creature block more than one other creature?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Brodomo no Jikan

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^^ PENCILS
  • edited 2011-07-31 22:30:50

Unrelated: I remember back in my time on TvTropes that there were people that were very popular with the community for reasons I could not fathom. I am referring to Charlatan and Korgmeister.

I would have put this on the Odd Confessions thread if it weren't against the rules.

Charlatan is very bold and talks about himself a lot (via the Cockpunch from Charlatan stuff) and has a very pleasurable demeanor, and Korgmeister....I don't know Korgmeister.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Exiting the forest is super simple,you only have to fo-llow this patte-eeerns,for teh rest of your gaming life...
  • edited 2011-07-31 21:57:24
    [tɕagɛn]
    I'm going to leave the forum for 1-2 days. I can't stay around here without utterly snapping and going ballistic on everyone.

I won't be posting tommorow. I will be lurking.