If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Bogota is cold. Just how I like it. 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^ Seems like some people got trolled...and taught a lesson.
  • Debating in fetishes = fuck yeah.
  • edited 2011-07-24 18:30:23
    Kichigai birthday!!
    I wonder why I stopped playing Muramasa. This game is great

Also your opinion on this

• edited 2011-07-25 18:58:48

I'm too entertained by my post in this thread.
  • I would probably be more entertained by that post if I did not have a sore mouth from some dental work earlier today.
    :(

Fate wishes that you get well soon.
  • I should be better by tomorrow. It was just a couple fillings. 
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    I bump this thread.

re; Fionna and Cake video: I approve.
    oh hai, fireworks. long time no see.

Just came back from getting my ass kicked in magic. Managed to win at least twice, though.
    You haven't seen fireworks in a long time? But the fourth of July was just this mo-OW, okay I'll stop with the bad jokes D:

also, I prefer YuGiOh TCG/OCG to MtG, mostly beacuse I suck at the latter, though.
    > Implying I'd see fireworks on the Fourth of July.

Colombia, remember?

I actually suck at Yu Gi Oh. xD. But it can be fun, if you're going for silliness. Then again, Magic is all about silliness.
    I am a competant YuGiOh player, not great, but I don't suck.

I do however take it rather seriously for most people's tastes, I enforce the forbidden/limited list most of the time.
    There's a banned card list?
    Yup.

Mostly stuff you've never heard of, most likely, but gimme a sec and I'll bring it up.
    here it is

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forbidden

Includes one of my favorite cards too, (Thousand-Eyes Restrict)
    Well, I can definetly see why Black Luster is banned. It's pretty much an endgamer right there.
  • edited 2011-07-28 01:20:56
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    Most of them are key components of unbreakable win strategies. They're banned because they make winning too easy, and the various companies in charge of YuGiOh are not fond of metagames.

Which works fine for me, because neither am I.
    Eh, I like banning cards based on their possibility of becoming a spike, mostly. Metagames depend msotly on context. It's preferable to try and reduce its effect on the game as much as possible, though. But it's not possible, as far as I know. 
    People try their damndest, and indeed, you will get people who win with metagame.

But then you got the guy who won the Shonen championships with a deck built arond "Gradius", a card that had only two official support cards.

• edited 2011-07-28 15:43:54
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Some of you may remember that awhile back, I built a computer and couldn't get the video card to work.

I did some more fiddling with the cables today, and the card is now receiving power.

It still won't connect to the monitor, but the fan on it is now turning on. Um...yay, progress?
  • I shall be away on a weekend with highschool bros, so be bound for a shitstorm as I always miss the interesting stuff.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I will be heading to the great area to deposit my chekku.

• Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Awesome! It's best to loudly announce to the bank, "Alright everyone! This is a deposit!"
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-07-29 18:39:11
    I just got called an asshole!

Not sure if serious or not.
    Probably not unless he's stupid.

And I'm guessing its writing related?

anyway, Cowboy Bebop's OSt is addictive.
  • :O

How did you EVER guess?