If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

More like a scene from a weird arthouse movie serving as the political voice for libertarian Freudo-Marxism.

It ends like this ^

• a little muffled
    @glennmagusharvey: I was still getting Amazon messages last night when I made the filter.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

This avatar makes me feel charismatic.

fufufufufu

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

libertarian Freudo-Marxism

There it is, there's no way it can be improved even further. You guys won philosophy.

• No rainbow star
    How do I make it so new tabs don't open at the end of all of my tabs, but instead right after?

Eg If I have tabs A and B open, and want to open tabs C and D from A, the order would then be ABCD. I'd like to make it instead go either ACDB or ADCB (not picky about those two)
  • edited 2013-02-01 11:55:10
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

What browser do you have?

I know there's a way to do that in Firefox.  In fact I think newer versions of Firefox do that by default.

I go with ABCD because I'm used to dealing with tabs in the order I first opened them, but I think newer versions default to opening new tabs next to the tabs they spawned from.

• edited 2013-02-01 12:10:33

By default, Firefox will do ACDB.  Opera can be configured to do ADCB (but unfortunately not ACDB).  I don't know about other browsers.

• edited 2013-02-01 17:26:15
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Remember that time I bitched about monarchy and monarchists a while ago?

Well, it inspired me to start a Facebook page called "Say NO to monarchy", and it managed to become reasonably popular over the course of a week. One of the most passionate contributors (who even sent me a few messages and we ended up chatting about stuff) is the former bassist of Kraljevski Apartman, a big-name heavy metal band, and I've also seen a couple of fairly important people (like journalists, or a university professor) among the people who "liked" the page or posted a comment or two.

I feel proud of myself.

Damn, I probably take the internet far too seriously.

• edited 2013-02-01 20:56:56
    I've been saying "You bastards" for years before I'd even heard of Dangan Ronpa.

^That's pretty rad.

• Damn, I probably take the internet far too seriously.

Who doesn't, from time to time? :)

• No rainbow star

Sorry guys, I meant on my Galaxy S3

• Saw meatspace PUAers for the first time. Peacocking outfits, neurolinguistical programming, wingmen banter, a bro who could only speak in negging mode: the full works. Turns out they can't stand some mild homo-eroticism or having their previous 'conquests' brought up. Had a great time, especially with telescoping cutlery and learning the fact that we have 14 other bozos with the same first name in the frat's member registry.

• I'm dead fucking drunk.
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Well at least you are terse about it. Loquacious drunks are pretty annoying. Although they are amusing if prodded right. 

• Do you want me to be loquacious? Because shit can totally get grandiloquent up in here, if you want.

I welcome the slurred and spurious pontification. 

• You've got a real purdy little mouth there, boy.

Let's kiss where nobody can see us-- on the activity page. Meet me there.

I said loquaciousness, not flirtatious. Not to say there isn't some overlap, but one typically doesn't imply the other. 

• 'Imply'? Are you calling me short?

And to think I wanted to post under you.
  • I can do the loquacious drunk thing. :) I have too much dignity though; I'm not drunk enough. Yet. :3

• The only way to fix that is to absorb my drunkenness-is-ocity through the power of empathy. Print out my posts and eat them; put my words inside you.
  • Oh my! *old lady gasp* :o

(should I use black or color ink?)

• Wrong question! It's all about the font.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    So I suddenlu got really sick last night. Horrible fever and a cough. But once I finally coughed up some gunk, the fever just suddenly vanished. Well, turns out whooping cough can have brief, intense relapses for up to hundred goddamn days. Fun.
  • a little muffled

@Icalasari: I don't know away to change the tab arrangement in either the default Android browser or Firefox for Android, unfortunately.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Decided to start trying to get into the whole Lucid Dreaming scene. Might document my experiences.

Really there seem to be more fun ways to engage in collaborative bullshitting. 

• Lucid dreaming is possible (I've managed it at least twice before, by accident), but it's a difficult technique to master.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

According to google, "Lucid dreaming has been researched scientifically, and its existence is well established.[5][6]"

I don't doubt that. But a lucid dreaming scene just sounds like the sort of thing filled with bullshitters trying to sound cool.