If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Oh, I don't really plan on talking to others, or going to meetings or lectures or anything like that. Just gonna buy a dream journal, a guide and some supplements.

• I despise eating at fancy restaurants with family. Long waiting times between courses, small portions, ridiculous bills and since we're all a bunch of childish idiots, the conversations always verge towards the inappropriate.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

And so today I entered the secret world of undercover activism.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Looks like not so undercover anymore.

You guys don't count, nobody who cares reads this forum.

Anyway, to cut the crap, I got in contact with three of these guys (really nice people), and now I'm supposed to spread agitprop on my faculty without attracting any unwarranted attention.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I thought you were into Marx-free varieties of communism.

• edited 2013-02-02 17:20:54
    Diet NEET

Stickers with QR-codes for said website, perhaps?

• edited 2013-02-02 17:25:08
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

^^ Marxism is basically okay, but I am personally leaning more towards more modern revisions of Marxism or leftist varieties of anarchism. It doesn't really matter, they welcome all radical leftists and are currently in need of activists because they are seeking to establish a wider leftist bloc, firstly among students.

My faculty, the Faculty of Law, is particularly important for that since it has the most students and is probably the most influential of all faculties of the University of Belgrade, but also a tough nut to crack because right-wing nationalism is strongly entrenched among its administration and official student parliament through a group called Nomokanon.

^ no cash :P

I remember reading somewhere recently that modern world is closer to Marx's vision of late capitalism than it was back in his day. Don't know what to think of it, sounds a bit of a stretch to me, but seems like a good start for a conversation.

• That's bound to not cost more than 15 euros or so for a batch of around 100 stickers, methinks. Especially sticking 'em in toilets works wonders. You're gonna have to spend moolah on materials anyway, and it's a lot more effective than flyers/tagging if you have to do this shit anonymously.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

I slept for 14 hours today!

yaaaaaaaay

^^^ What we have now is basically state monopoly capitalism, where big business and (Western) governments work in unison towards achieving a global capitalist economy within a globalized world state. Capitalism serves imperialism, imperialism serves capitalism. Not that different, in principle, from what was going on in the 19th century, except that 19th century capitalism was a lot more laissez-faire.

^^ We were actually brainstorming on what tactics to use (two of those three are also on my faculty, and we have made a deal to act together, as a cell), and stickers are out due to it being too risky (the building has surveillance cams, and there's people everywhere at all times) and probably ineffective due to peoples' lack of education on the subject and bad gut reactions (again, it's a very conservative faculty). There was the idea of spreading leaflets outside of the faculty in places where students generally hang out, like a few nearby cafes or the cafeteria.

Our first priority is to try finding people with similar ideas to us and letting them now that we exist, without, of course, drawing too much attention. What we have agreed upon, for now, is to try asking one of the professors, who is a sympathizer for the cause, to launch some sort of an activity that can be used to spot any potential collaborators.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I slept for 13.

I woke up to a horrible nightmare involving three assignments due on Monday.

What we have agreed upon, for now, is to try asking one of the professors, who is a sympathizer for the cause, to launch some sort of an activity that can be used to spot any potential collaborators.

Heh, when I got to "spot any potential collaborators", for a second I thought you're talking about initiating a purge. "Les collaborateurs", you know. Seems like I became my own example of a bad gut reaction.

• ^ Uh... what am I supposed to be seeing there...?

• It's fixed now, but they changed all the subfora links to the newest one by accident.

• a little muffled

This was how it looked at the time I posted the link.

:O

Did they all go to the same place?

• edited 2013-02-03 13:49:10
    a little muffled

Nope, they still went to what they were supposed to; it was just the names that were wrong. I'm assuming what actually happened is that they somehow accidentally renamed all the boards.

• Except apparently Live Action TV and Tech Wishlist

• a little muffled

Live Action TV was fixed between the first time I went there and me thinking to take a screenshot. I guess they were just changing them back one by one though it took a long time to do so.

• This was how it looked at the time I posted the link.

The fact that you have a laughing man skin in your browser makes the image funnier.

• Everything feels so unfulfilling nowadays...

I feel like I'm missing that sense of discovery.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

tension headaches are the worst.

• No rainbow star
    I want this to happen one year:

The lights go off at the half time show

During the confusion, spot lights light up a familiar trio...

Girl: Prepare for trouble at the Half Time show!

Boy: Make it double, we won't be slow!

Girl: To protect the world from horrible acts!

Boy: To unite all fans with our tact!

Girl: To denounce the evils of rough tough sports!

Boy: To extend our reach beyond retorts!

Girl: Jessie!

Boy: James!

Girl: Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!

Boy: Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Cat: Mrowr!
  • edited 2013-02-04 00:42:27
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I'd be willing to pay money to make that happen.

• edited 2013-02-04 00:44:07
    I wouldn't

>:(
  • No rainbow star

So, with my copy of Crystal that I got on my Galaxy S3 through PERFECTLY LEGAL MEANS, I've hit a rough spot

I can transfer a save from my laptop to my Galaxy easily enough

But I can't transfer the save back to my laptop

Help?