If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Definitely thinking about it (hell the next room over has a free space), but I can't get in touch with my RA. 

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

This is required viewing for all y'all.

• Today's temperature equaled Sydney's hottest day on record. Good thing I decide not to go out for a lengthy walk and sleep in a park like I had planned.

• The good thing about living in such a small country: our Onion equivalent, De Speld(The Safety Pin), allows comments because it isn't popular enough to attract too many dumb idiots. As a result, the comments on the articles are a glorious roleplay of Concerned Citizens, terrible puns and the occassional clueless buffoon that is engaged in a wonderful manner by the aforementioned roleplayers. 

• Champion of the Whales

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> Monkey Dust

I miss @IanExMachina.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    The restaurant I'm at serves Mexican Coke :o
  • So, walking through the beach today, I found a presumably dead dolphin on the shore. I wanted to bury it, but then it got pretty crowded and it would've been weird, also I had 4 miles to go and my family was waiting for me for lunch... I assume someone called the appropriate authority.

I did take a picture, but I don't have my phone's cable with me.

football.avi

• >NFL

>football

laughingmessi.jpg

That's...kind of the idea, yes.

• Well, the implication is that American "football" is not really football with that of that name being taken by an older and more popular sport, it having remarkably little foot usage and its pretty liberal interpretation of the word "ball".

And now, I'll go bury the joke next to the dolphin.

• edited 2013-01-18 17:08:40
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

oh okay

Honestly, that's never bothered me so much. I mean, yeah, it's a stupid name for a stupid sport, but it doesn't actually have another name, so not much you can really do.

• a little muffled

> doing online physics homework
    > questions says to express answer in terms of pi
    > as it turns out, the answer is exactly pi, so that's what I answer
    > "Significant Figures Feedback: Your answer {\pi} = 3.1416 radians was either rounded differently or used a different number of significant figures than required for this part. If you need this result for any later calculation in this item, keep all the digits and round as the final step before submitting your answer."
    > lolwut

• Kichigai birthday!!
    I'm gonna do that thing where I go to a random number generator and then I bump the thread with the number I get

:/

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I'm torn on my feelings towards a friend over last night. On the one hand he would not shut the hell up when I was trying to talk to the cute clerk about the newest issue of Saga.

On the other hand, he bought me some beer.

oh god, the thread i'm starting

why am i doing this

• >finally get courage to send someone a message asking a favor
    >discover they've apparently mistaken you for someone else
    >wonder if that's who they thought you were the whole time you've known them
    >realize several things this plausibly explains
    >question existence
    >become addicted to insanity

• Honestly, that's never bothered me so much. I mean, yeah, it's a stupid name for a stupid sport, but it doesn't actually have another name, so not much you can really do.

I'm partial to Handellipsoid.

• You can change. You can.

It took me a second but I think this might be your finest hour yet.

• a little muffled

jesus I didn't even notice

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

i still don't get it

• >addicted to insanity

>InsanityAddict

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

oh

ha

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Honestly, that's never bothered me so much. I mean, yeah, it's a stupid name for a stupid sport, but it doesn't actually have another name, so not much you can really do.

Just call it handegg, 'cause that's what it is, and all problems are gone.

Pure genius. 

• I don't get it. Yeah, he referenced that guy's handle, but how's that clever?

• You can change. You can.

InsanityAddict is famed amongst us for the way he relays stories via 4Chan punctuation.

It's not that witty but it has the right mix of subtlety and obviousness, which makes it amusinger to me. 

He referenced IA's common style of posting, using a list of >arrows to explain a series of events. I imagine it is more amusing if you come to the realization of the joke on your own.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I've started to call it "gridiron football" because there's just no better name for it.