If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    at least you wont be coming out with thousands and thousands of dollars in debt with a useless degree like some people here
  • a little muffled

And the TA actually never showed up. I woke up at 6:30 for nothing.

• You can change. You can.

TA?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Teacher's Assistant, probably.

• edited 2013-01-14 13:30:27
    Diet NEET

>useless degree

If this is going to be another lib-arts student lament, I'm going to slap your shit.

Also, glorious Harlequin novel generator: http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@ All Nines: I know that feel, bro.

• But you never had any to begin with.

A useless degree: Fahrenheit.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's not useless; stop playing Kelvinball.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Gah, post-lunch tiredness. Donwanna gp back to work.
  • I keep asking myself, "Boros, or Simic?"

Where is Bastion anyway

Is his sleep schedule still not broken

Ahh, it's definitely getting there.

• But you never had any to begin with.

The correct answer, of course, is Dimir.

• a little muffled

I keep asking myself, "Boros, or Simic?"
    How is this even a question? Which guild has crab sharks, crocodile frogs, and oozes?

• Has friends besides tanks now

The correct answer, of course, is Orzhov.

• Went to bed at 8PM. Went to sleep at 1AM, after several hours of throwing blankets and pillows off, changing clothes and restlessly spinning around like clothes in a washing machine. Tellingly, when I could finally get my imagination going beyond just memories I was out like a light.

I learned several lessons last night. Incidentally, anybody got any soothing music they can recommend, preferably something instrumental or with only soft vocals? I need more in the way of Give Me Wings to fall asleep too, since I find that song in particular quite soothing and relaxing.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

does anyone here use Wikia for anything? I'm trying to upload a picture and it's so fucking obfuscated I can't figure it out.

• edited 2013-01-14 18:03:18
    smote

How is this even a question? Which guild has crab sharks, crocodile frogs, and oozes?

Yes, but: fire. 

I'll probably just go with Boros, though I'm a bit worried it might be underpowered. But there's still like two-thirds of the set left to be seen, so.

• I don't think Boros will be underpowered: Frontline Medic, the Charm, the new 1-drop goblin, Aurelia... and I was under the impression that Aggro was usually king in limited.

Boros looks relatively well-off in Limited, and potentially quite good as additional cards for aggro in Constructed.

IJBM: Both guilds I'd like to play as at the prerelease are probably underpowered.

• In any case, Simic is the way to go. All the glorious science with none of the Izzet's lolrandom, and with cool and sexy genetic enhancements.

Wait, since when Iz Izzet lolrandom? I thought they were just "go big or go home," as some dude in a Walking the Planes video put it.

• Well, they're not explicitly lolrandom, but I'd say there's an undertone, with the "well, why the fuck not?" attitude and their tendency to blow up stuff.

But that's the fun of Izzet.

• Well, yes, but some of us like our science to be more sophisticated and filled with humid gelatinous growths, rather than explosions.

• edited 2013-01-14 20:10:54

Don't forget Lightning Helix angel.

Also, what's up with the site? After weeks (months?) of nothing happening we get a surge of users returning.

• a little muffled

@Noimporta:

I don't think Boros will be underpowered: Frontline Medic, the Charm, the new 1-drop goblin, Aurelia... and I was under the impression that Aggro was usually king in limited.
    Sealed is usually pretty grindy.

• edited 2013-01-14 21:47:12
    Silence is golden.

does anyone here use Wikia for anything? I'm trying to upload a picture and it's so fucking obfuscated I can't figure it out.

Try to find a page called "Special:Upload". You may have to use the advanced search.

• Yeah, I'm just thinking about the possibility of drawing a bunch of weenies mid-game when I need to be dealing with giant Gruul or overevolved Simic monstrosities. Boros definitely does have the best charm in the set, though.

• a little muffled
    I like Simic Charm better honestly. Boros Charm is probably better overall I guess but I think it's a bit overrated too.
  • edited 2013-01-15 08:22:04
    Diet NEET

Look what I found: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/79432

Still searching for a thread ignore extension in vain, though.

• I have Asperger's, and even I have enough social awareness to know that staring at people whilst they work is creepy and rude.