If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2013-01-14 03:11:47

@glennmagusharvey

I don't know. WhatTheFont was of no help, either.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Most of them would not be terribly receptive of you, no.

Unsurprising.

We all know who he is. Our knowledge is as endless as the universe we populate and govern.

I make a habit of collecting handles, what can I say?

• edited 2013-01-14 03:14:54
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Alternatively, you make a habit of making it hard for people to remember who you are.

Also, I think I've finally found, entirely by accident, a font that stumps both @Anonus and @CentralAve.

• edited 2013-01-14 03:18:46
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Alternatively, you make a habit of making it hard for people to remember who you are.

Main handles, TVTropes-->IJBM/HH lineage, in order: El The Daze, Spain Sun, Blixty Slycat, Superglobe, Supercat (Novafest only), Superkitty (BTL only, IIRC), Super Lazuli, Mojave Music (Heapers' Hangout only) 

it's really quite simple as you can see.

for fun, current handles elsewhere:

*animeforums: Deepweb Damsel
    *unexplainedmysteries.org: Deepweb Damsel
    *Indie Impressions: Mojave Mu$ic
    *OddFutureTalk.com: Blixt (OddFutureTalk.com does not allow users to change their names without paying a fee).
    *twitter: Pink Neon Pyramid
    *tumblr: super-lazuli (blog name is Lazulian Philosophy in D. Minor)

• edited 2013-01-14 03:18:26
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Oh, you're Blixty Slycat.  I always wondered if that was BlackCat.  Who may or may not have been JinxedBlackcat.

So damn many cats.  What is with you cat lovers?  Dogs are better.

• You can change. You can.

I don't think Super-Lazuli has been particularly hard to identify considering he is often straightforward about who he is.

You also forgot My Fireworks Does Yours, by the by

• edited 2013-01-14 03:21:19
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I actually prefer octopi and squids, but squiddletron (or Cream as he's known nowadays) has kinda cornered the name department in that market, and it's hard to come up with names relating to frogs or jellyfish, which are my other favorite animals.

I don't think Super-Lazuli has been particularly hard to identify considering he is often straightforward about who he is.

You also forgot My Fireworks Does Yours, by the by

So I did. I forgot about that one, it was also my handle on UM for a time.

I also had Spain Sun at The Library, but that was more a sockpuppet borne of necessity because the library computers were weird as fuck.

• Dog fans represent

Also Clovie is never here lately

Where is Bastion anyway

Is his sleep schedule still not broken

oh I forgot, I'm Pyramid on Knowyourmeme and PinkNeonPyramid on reddit, too.

I only just got a reddit account so I forget about that, and I don't really use my Knowyourmeme account.

• You can change. You can.

Where is Bastion anyway

Having fun with people i'd assume

or sleeping

haha

people.

I actually was trying to socialize more, recently, but none of my friends can ever properly coordinate a meetup. "Oh hey let's meet on Saturday" (Friday night comes) "oh hey I have to cancel tomorrow I totally forgot I also told person X I'd be there".

And I know it's not me cuz they all do this with each other too.

• IJBM is weird today.
  • Ahem. All the sea monster names are mine by divine right mandate, thankyewverymuch.
  • doodle.com is your friend. Stop inviting repeat last-minute cancelers, or just invite so many that it doesn't matter if someone bails.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Oh wow, figs are really tasty.

• I pretty much stopped uploading stuff to the Omnibooru when it started demanding sources for everything. Looking at it, it doesn't seem to have changed a whole lot.

• Kichigai birthday!!

What the fug happened last night? Evilneko coming back, Bobby posting, all that.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I pretty much stopped uploading stuff to the Omnibooru when it started demanding sources for everything.

Yeah, same here.

• a little muffled
    So have we travelled back in time or what?
  • No

Midnight Bob didn't show up

• a little muffled
    YET
  • edited 2013-01-14 10:29:54
    Has friends besides tanks now

So, I was going to be a little late to my first class of the semester (bad computer habits, blah), but then no one was in the room, so I guess I'm just going to skip my first class of the semester, because fuck that. It's just Spanish anyway; I wasn't terribly interested from the get-go.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Don't do that.

Seriously, don't do that.

Once you start doing that, you're quite likely to end up skipping more and more.

• a little muffled
    My lin alg tutorial was supposed to start half an hoir ago. TA is still not here...
  • edited 2013-01-14 10:41:02
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ I . . . think I might have an idea of where they are. I don't know; I saw a big group of students going to a different hall from the other side of the building the class was supposed to be in, but the woman who was at the front of the group (who I assumed, at first, was the teacher) ended up passing that hall, and the dude who opened the door for them can't be my teacher, because, well, he's male. And nothing on the school website seems to help. As far as I can tell, they probably just left the original classroom a few minutes into class and didn't give any indication of where to go if you're late.

Point being, I don't even know where the class is taking place right now, and if I want to have even a chance of arriving, I'm going to have to check possibly every room of a hall where there are classes I don't recognize in the slightest. I don't really see what I can do this time. My next step seems to just be finding other people in that class who can tell me if our location has apparently changed permanently, or just that once. And then a long-term thing is to close all these tabs at night so I can just check email and the school site.

-sigh- And at this point, there are only twenty-five minutes left of class, so I'd be drawing a lot of attention to myself without gaining a whole lot except the basic info I'd need to make it on time next time.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Missing first lesson isn't bad, if you're on the second and subsequent ones.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

...ah.

Well in that case...just go to the next one.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Sounds good. If I get to the room on time next time and there's no one there again, I'll just drop the course, though. I was considering adding a Sociology course anyway, and if Spanish isn't in the way, that's suddenly much easier.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Sociology

I read that as "Scientology".

• fuck you people who get to go to real schools

making me feel all inferior 'n' shit