If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    That's almost always true, but it feels especially true this time.
  • edited 2013-01-10 11:28:01

Doc said I should regain mobility in my hand (i.e. use it) so I guess that's good. Regardless, I've feeling pretty shitty about stuff lately, slept for 15 hours last night, and a fish literally nibbled the eyes out of another fish.

• edited 2013-01-10 11:49:59
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

For a while I was afraid that in addition to general bad mood, a fish ate your eyes.

• Finished 'that scene' in A Storm of Swords last night.

ASOIAF fans will know what I'm talking about =(

• edited 2013-01-10 18:58:29

Wait, nevermind.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Legionnaire - that sobering moment of clarity where you realize you've read three books worth of grimderp fantasy? Granted that usually happens around halfway through a Feast for Crows.
  • edited 2013-01-10 19:11:35

Actually I figured that out all the way back in book one with Ned.

What's worst is I spent the entire book leading up to it going "Where the hell is Tyrion?" and then Tyrion was the next chapter after 'that scene'.

GRRM is both a bastard and an expert troll.

Nah. Expert trolls manage to keep people engaged.
  • Well I guess I'm a dumbarse then, because I'm completely engrossed in the series :V

Although I do hear A Feast for Crows is dull, so I may end up seeing your point soon enough. One of my friends enjoyed it though, so you never know.

• edited 2013-01-10 19:48:44
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I enjoyed Blood-C. I would only wish the experience of watching it to people already in hell.

• Oh geez, you just caused me two days of horrific mid day flashbacks by mentioning Blood-C. Imagine going to class, then imagining them die in the most gruesome ways possible.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

On the other hand, I still hope to watch Blood-C: The Last Dark, and I might even enjoy it. So maybe I am already in hell and haven't noticed.

• Nah. Expert trolls manage to keep people engaged.

Exactly. Even if Rose got cold feet, I'm sure Kanaya could get her to the altar.

• Vandro: That is exactly what happened and you weren't supposed to find out.

Phillips combine harvester!
    Bastion - do trolls even have a concept of marriage?
  • I think dedicated matespritship might come closest.
  • They could have a human wedding.

• You can change. You can.

Nah. Expert trolls manage to keep people engaged.

For all the faults ASOIAF has, I wouldn't say this is exactly one of them.

• edited 2013-01-10 21:25:15
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Has anyone noticed that water at a drinkable temperature sounds different from very hot water, when poured?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

...huh. That had never occurred to me, but yeah.

• You can change. You can.

One day, "No Church In The Wild" won't be such an addictive song. Today ain't that day.

• Nah. Expert trolls manage to keep people engaged.

He's still in the third book, which is probably the most engaging. It's the fourth one where things start to fall apart, and there's nowhere near enough Stannis in the fifth one to save it.

• It's because the heat and the already-in-motion liquid gives off sound as well.
    Power outages suck.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^At least your in the South during the winter.

That shit must be deadly in the summer.

We have a generator. We aren't suicidal.

It just doesn't cover my computer.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I WARNED YOU ABOUT OUTAGES BRO!!!!

I TOLD YOU DOG!

• Take up hulahooping Y/N?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

y