If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I'm leaving tomorrow for two weeks. I'll have my phone, so I'll be checking in from time to time, but you'll all be spared my glorious longposting for a while.

Two week-long seaside holidays. Hurrah. Perhaps I'll get in some consistent sword dueling practise. 

• Re: profile numbers: It continues to amuse me that I'm 24 and Anonus is 25.

I mean, January 2011 was a little bit before we became so massively inseparable as we are now, so the fact that we just happened to register one after the other was pure coincidence.

• New roomie has arrived, and we're off to a good start with living past each other. Glad the one who's gonna occupy the room next to me isn't due for another month.

• edited 2013-01-08 14:54:39
    So here I am, once again in an ambulance outta base to a civilian hospital. And bored outta my mind. Also, three in the morning.

Hopefully it would turn out that it was nothing serious after all, like last time.
  • Apparently, after eleven or so years, I have asthma again.

Yaaaaaaaay
  • Went to bed at eight. Went to sleep at twelve thirty. Woke up at five.

Urgh. Damnable heat.

^Sorry to hear that.

• My cousin had it, and he beat it by making running an active part of his life. Sorry to hear it sometimes relapses.

• Sorry to hear that, man.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^^^Sorry to hear that :c

Today, I discovered that my whooping cough voice is really good for action B-movie lines.

• I know, right?

They put an oxygen mask over my face and BAM, Bane.
  • Need to stop trying to check tumblr when Homestuck's updated and I can't read it yet.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

so

while browsing fanfiction.net today, i discovered something

i discovered that

the bible has a section on ff.net

and that is how i became aware of the hulk/jesus mpreg slashfics

• ^^ Haha, I do the same thing with Doctor Who.

I'll be like "must avoid spoilers" but then I'll be all "butbut...Tumblr addiction!"

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

while browsing fanfiction.net today

well there's your problem

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

but

how else will i find all the awful things

• edited 2013-01-09 11:09:57
    Has friends besides tanks now

So apparently "stone cold nuts" is actually a gaming term (Poker, specifically).

This has made my day.

• edited 2013-01-09 11:41:56
    I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

Nova: Who was pregnant? Since the hulk being pregnant opens up all sorts of philosophical questions. What if the hulk is pregnant in hulk form and he stops being angry? Thats less pf a philosophical question and more Ranma 1/2 bullshit, but it stands to reason that would be a question that would be asked when you hear "Jesus and Hulk Mpreg slash fanfic"

Tell me this story addresses these problems

• a little muffled
    The bible fanfiction section also gave us Gurren Jesus, though.
  • Poot dispenser here

@All Nines: Can't forget about "stone cold trippin'," though, which is not a game term, but still.

• Silence is golden.

oh hey, anyone want to experience the dangerous Mario movie script I am smuggling across the border

• edited 2013-01-09 19:28:02
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I just stumbled upon a wonderful vein of crazy remarks and rude retorts. Or rude remarks and crazy resorts. Aaaaah.

you aren't just stupid, you are a Moron Ultimate  

don't get so angry you Khazar-Allemanic slave, you'll get a cold or something

you are a Bolshevik and you don't even know of it, but it flows from your Catholicized and Jewified personality and moronism

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Hahahaha, that so reminds me of shit I find on Serbian forums.

A communist of Serbian descent has never raised himself above anything or anybody.
    Instead, he degraded himself from being a Serb and came close to a Croat.

You workers are no better than animals.

WE SHOULD GO TO KOSOVO AND GENOCIDE THE ALBANIANS WHICH WOULDNT EVEN BE GENOCIDE CAUSE THEY ARE NOT PEOPLE MORE LIKE PEST CONTROL LOLOLOL

Schopenhauer has said that a female brain is half the brain of an adult and half the brain of a child. The natural state for children is that they have no rights and, to an extent, the same should be applied to women. The female brain is primitive, sentimental and weak, and it cannot properly distinguish between an animal and a human being.

Women, the English and the Chinese are a force of decandence and stagnation in the world.

You will notice that most "virtous women" and "housewife material" groups on Facebook are full of black American women... the weak and decadent are trying to compensate their lack of inherent qualities with so-called "virtues", a relic of Christian parasitism.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Oh yeah, I see you know well the feeling that encountering this kind of shit brings along, one that has always been coming along with exploring the crude, yet fascinating, customs of a poorly-known savage culture.

• What's the Serbian for My Posting Career?

What's the Serbian for My Posting Career?

Moja karijera u postovanju 

• Kichigai birthday!!
    fukken turk u are the turk idiot yuo are the turk smell. REMOVE KEBAB FROM PREMISES
  • edited 2013-01-10 09:15:05
    Diet NEET

I'M SERBIAN

SON OF A BITCH ALBANIAN

ALBANIAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A SHOPSKA?

DO YOU WANT A SKENDERBEG?

ALBANIAN IS PIG DISGUSTING

FATMIR SEJDIU IS A MURDERER

yes serbia have many many old churches and monasterys.no balkan land have so much old churches then serbia.Serbia is also fantastic the land is very differnt,no country on balkan is so different as serbia.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    IJBM: my current bedding arrangement might actually be too comfy.
  • What. like you can't bear to get out when you wake up?