If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Vidya Gaems General

Comments

• If that don't work, use more gun.

Yeah, it's apparently worth like $300! Man, I struck gold! And I've only been playing for a month!

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Every time I hear more about how TF2 has changed since I played it, I want to play it less.

• If that don't work, use more gun.

Understandable. I mean, I looked over some of the changelogs, and I'm just baffled by some of their decisions. And I think Valve has forgotten the concept of game balance. Some of the weapons they introduced were really terrible ideas, and not fun to play against apparently.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Yeah, it's apparently worth like $300! Man, I struck gold! And I've only been playing for a month!

There are some shady dealerships that would accept that as a down-payment for a car.

• Poot dispenser here

Eh, I've stuck with it.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Alternatively, @Marioguy128, you could keep it, wear it, and laugh at everyone who wants it.

• I beat Tales of Vesperia yesterday.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-12-07 17:50:17

Psychonauts, Issue #1

In which Milla can go stuff herself for putting translucent figments on her fucking slide race and making them the same color as the track.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I just picked up Baldur's Gate for the iPad.  Played through Candlekeep.

nostalgia levels are through the roof.  This game was my childhood.

• Silence is golden.

@Pykrete: Wait 'till you get to the endgame fetch quest, ahahahahahahha

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-12-07 18:22:03

What, the brains?  I'm not too worried about that -- I've got a pretty good track record of finding things that aren't see-through and nearly invisible from most angles to boot.

Hell, I already have most of the scavenger hunt.

• Silence is golden.

Nah, collecting the arrowheads with the... thing so that you can buy the cobweb duster. Thought it happened later than it actually does.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-12-07 18:24:58

Oh no, I did that early on while fucking around looking for cards and stuff.  It goes pretty fast if you just have it out while poking around out there for other stuff.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Last time I played Psychonauts, I hit the glitch where your cobweb duster gets eaten by the endless black void that is the source of all glitches ever.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Nah, collecting the arrowheads with the... thing so that you can buy the cobweb duster. Thought it happened later than it actually does.

this was the exact moment where I lost all motivation to play that game

• Eh.  I'm OCD enough that it happened as icing for the hunting I was already doing, but they probably should've had more arrowheads drop from combat too.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

So I'm playing Chrono Trigger for the first time. 

What is it with SNES JRPGs and tugging at all of my feels? 

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-12-07 19:52:50

Chrono Trigger targeted the feels a hell of a lot more overtly than most JRPGs in the first place.  It helped that it dropped the Final Fantasy style air of pretense and just felt more honest so you'd let your guard down more.

• hey saturn

wats your Nintendo Network ID

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I found that the FF style of pretense was a post-FF6 thing, personally. A lot of SNES-era JRPGs appear completely happy to be expanded fairy tales.

• So guys the VGAs were, are, and have been terrible.

But.

At the latest one today.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

:o

• edited 2012-12-07 22:34:49

Alex no Alexing.

The video's been taken down, though.

Also, League of Legends: I just unlocked Fiddlesticks and tried my hand at jungling for more or less the first time, with him. Good times. Also I bought some AP runes, hopefully that wasn't a mistake (season 3 just came out, bringing various changes, so which runes are appropriate could change). Also, Nami and Vi look fun.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

@dracosketch: What did you think of it?

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-12-07 22:54:33

We also have some thing called Phantom Pain, made by an unknown called Moby Dick Game Studio. It may or may not be an elaborate joke by good ol' Uncle Hideo. Also whales.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

So can someone, in not too many words, tell me why I should get Dark Souls?

• It's awesome, you will die so much you butt literally spasms in pain, utilise one of the best implemented combat system of any game to conquer its incredibly diverse and intricate worlds while gathering kickass loot that will have a fairly large impact on your play style. Also insanely hard and epic bosses in each section
  • edited 2012-12-07 23:46:26
    Gahhh! Double post due to shitty mobile intenetz
    The Walking Dead won GOTY.

Good.