If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer doodles and sketches

Comments

• They're somethin' else.

Nice one, Xavier.

And Blackmoon, you were the one who made that Samurai Champloo heavy metal equivalent of a webcomic, didn't you? I quite enjoyed that, back when I read it.

Your stuff looks pretty good.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Moony you best link us here when this starts.

• Your worth is 50 yen!

@Schitzo: I did make that one, as a matter of fact. Thank you for enjoying that. And for the compliments.

@Lazuli: 'kay

• Just doodled this a few minutes ago.

YvFWXdi.png

I like the effect on his right leg.

Welp, once again, she reminds me of Akira from Project Justice lol

• You're Akira from Project Justice.

• Tbh, I thought it was a guy too.

• Well, it's a good thing, cos you're not supposed to be able to tell she's a girl in that form.

• As long as that's intentional, you've done your job. I wonder why it does though, is it the proportions or something? Trying to get into drawing sometime, so I figure knowing this stuff is going to be very important.

• Triangular torso reads as male.  Somewhat masculine pose doesn't really help (or in this case, it does I guess, since you're trying to make her look unfeminine), plus it's more common for male characters to wear an outfit like that than female characters.

• edited 2013-02-13 21:06:50

Yeah, there are specific steps I took to make her look unfeminine-- the torso, as DYRE mentioned-- and the hands, opaque, scribbled-out visor, and posture (No inturned knees, and aggressive stance)  The torso, also, has to look like that since the suit's a bit ill-fitting.

The form's supposed to be a shorthand for the fact that she's trans, among other things.

• edited 2013-02-13 21:32:44

d'aww, dodo dino

• Yep, that was my first attempt at drawing a dinosaur in a few years. And my first time using any sort of anatomical reference. :V

And here's Alexandra Burke singing "Hallelujah".

• edited 2013-02-14 08:46:30

@Formaldehyde, last page: What is she, a motorcyclist from hell?

Ghost Rider!

^^ I like the backglow :D

• Dropout

I did this for an editorial cartoon, depicting a sleepwalking high school dropout, which I super imposed onto another drawing when the original drawing of the student sucked.

That little sketch on the left was done to demonstrate the difference in detail between old and young people to another student, in case you're wondering.

• Nubile McFirmtitties Citra.

• IT'S DONE 

IT'S FREAKING DONE

Whoa, nice!

• MrWMrW
    edited 2013-03-11 15:59:35

This is the first in a series of sketches that I'm doing for Saint Patrick's Day, whereas I depict creatures and characters of Irish Mythology. This one is of the infamous Dullahan.

deh demon horsey

I like the angles.

• edited 2013-03-16 16:28:04
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2780/obraz003yn.jpg

Heh heh, I drew a rat doing coca. Picture is of poor quality and my skills are nothing to brag about, so I'm posting it pretty much 'cause I'm fond of it. I guess I'll Orwell it out in a while, but so far I'm letting it stay.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

It's really good, I like it.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Glad you like it. I guess the poor quality masks my failings more than it does my strengths, heh heh heh. Drawing "cartoon style" seems lot easier than realistic, but I still never had any artistic education worthy its name.

I like it too. Mostly because my artist friends are rodent themed, and they've conditioned me to like anything with rats and chipmunks.

• Got some drawerin's for ya:   oyw15Es.png   It's the beginning of a character sheet. So far, I've got Sinbad the Unlucky Swordsman, Ashley, and a bit of Charlie. I'm about to go watch some t.v., so I'm gonna have to finish this later.  

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Nice! I particularly like Ashley with the helmet, the drawing is relatively simple and stylized, but still really... sleek.