If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer doodles and sketches

Comments

• They're somethin' else.

He looks like something out of Wind Waker zelda, MrW. I like :D

• @Forzare: That is the best Mabel.

I feel like trying to draw myself in the style but ehhh, I feel like it'll suck.

Then again, that didn't stop me before... :P
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Thanks!

Hopefully one day I'll figure out how to do clean smooth lines. And circles.
  • Hey guys, wanna see my new drawings?

Uploaded with Imgupr

Top one is Allie from Stuck. Bottom one is Scottrevordecai Whatever.

Cute freckles. And lololol Scott Pilgrim pose.

I'm looking forward to the Full Color edition of Scott Pilgrim, btw.

• Me too. I think I'm going to wait a bit to see if they get a little less expensive though.
  • a little muffled

I'm looking forward to the Full Color edition of Scott Pilgrim, btw.
    That's a thing that's happening?!

• Yes indeed, that is A Thing.

First volume comes out later this month IIRC.
  • a little muffled

That's cool. I doubt I'll actually buy them, but maybe if the library gets them I will check them out. I have been meaning to reread the comics for a while anyway.

I'm hoping they're not limited print. each cover will feature either a goodguy or the issue's featured evil ex. A special edition and an Evil Edition.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

I need to get some of my sketches up here, pronto.

• edited 2012-08-14 21:33:37
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

So while I was screwing around with Procreate, I made some drawings of the novel I'm attempting to write.

The only thing I'm really happy with is the text.  The head especially looks more like a shitty Lord English recolor than a skull like its supposed to.

Did get some good experience using layers and other brushes, so theres that at least.

(under spoilers because they're huge)

Spoiler:

• Would any of you like to see more of my character?
  • edited 2012-08-15 02:36:06
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Here's a better version of the second pic.

^ Sure!

^^ POST IT UP NIGGZ

I like the letters too, Forzare.I also like the glow you gave to the eyes.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^ Thanks.

Also the image in my last post was borked, so fix'd.

MUUUUUCH better.

If it were up to me, I'd give it sort of a "speedline" glow. If you've ever watched Akira or seen how Cyclops was animated in the MVC games, you know'll what I'm talking about.

^ It's been long enough since I watched Akira that I'm not sure what exactly you mean.

like, when there's movement for something with something that glows, it'll have an after image in the places it's moved from. that sort of thing.

• Logo

So

I'm actually going somewhere with this character.

Would make for a nice tattoo

• Moar

Smug

He's a little full of himself.

• No rainbow star

^ I want to see a comic based on his adventures

•  I want to see a comic based on his adventures

Not the only one!
  • JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

I, too, wish to see this prospective comic.

Here are some weird little sketches I did a while back. I don't think that they are particularly technically apt, but I think that they convey what I wanted them to fairly effectively.

I like those tall looking things.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ooh, plague doctors. I approve.

• same ol' crap, just a different day (oh and also I based them on Xbox Avatars this time)

also plague doctors are cool

Not bad. Everyone looks distinct. Most of all Mr. Totally Not Terry Bogard's Hat.

• > that awkward moment when you make Allison look like Terry Bogard unintentionally

hehehehehehe